Lololololololololololololololbit

So I think I missed the release of Sister Location: Custom Night due to my trip but I'm on my way back home and I'm bored so I'll tell ye me tale of wo.

  "SCOTT I HATE YOU!!!" Baby screeched from the computer all the way in the basement.  It was midnight right before Dec. 1 and the Custom Night for Sister Location was out.  Scott was in his lair and he literally just released the Custom night about two seconds before Baby screamed.  The Sister Location gang had tried their best to stay up for the release but only Baby made it.

  "Sorry Baby" Scott yelled, not giving a crap about waking anybody else because Baby had been screaming her satanic screech for the past five minutes.

  Why was Baby so mad?  Well she wasn't in the  custom night.  But you know like five new weirdos were.

  "WHY IS THERE A CHARACTER NAMED 'YOMAMA' BUT NO ME!?" Baby yelled.

  "Um, the characters name isn't 'Yomama' it's something else but the author couldn't read it because the screenshot of the game was to pixelated" Scott said who was now in the basement "wait his name is Yenndo"

  "Great, now I have more characters to arrange into ships so nobody in the FNaF crew is all alone great work Scott" Funtime Foxy said, who had somehow waken up from all the sound even though (she? He? It's a child murdering fox who cares?) is a motion activated monster.

  "Great, another bear, I can smell lemons now" Funtime Freddy said.  "Either that pink bunny is my sister or there's going to be more lemons as well" either Bon Bon or Funtime Freddy said because let's all admit the relationship between those too and who is speaking is confusing. 

  "And who the heck is Lolbit!?" Ennard asked, "Also I'm not in here either!  You really want more lemons between me and Baby!?  Those things made the author almost cry from the horribleness." (I accidentally came across BabyxEnnard lemons thinking they were FreddyxBaby)

  "AW HECK NO I AINT NEVER GONNA LET YOU TOUCH ONE INCH OF ME YOU POSSESSED PERVERTED CLOWN!" Baby screamed.

  "It's not my fault it's the fandom's fault!" Ennard said.

  "I don't care who did what, you stay away from my fiancé you creep!" Freddy said grabbing Baby and holding her close to him as everybody died from adorableness.  Vincent just started cringing.

  "Let's not lose our heads alright, anyways we've got some planning to do.  We need to give the new guys a pleasant welcome!" Scott said.

  "But you didn't let me in the Custom night you butt!  I ain't doing anything for that Laugh Out Loud Bit fox or Yomama or any of those gender bent creeps!" Baby said

  "Why are you guys even complaining?  I wasn't in the entire game at all!  Scott hates me and knew the fandom would just yell 'pizza' at the sight of me and all fear for the game would suddenly be lost!  I'm a laughing stock and your complaining over the custom night?  I had to get therapy because of that game!" Chica cried as Bonnie and Espurr hugged her at the same time while they stared at each other awkwardly. 

  "This whole Custom night thing is an outrage!  You probably made it just so the fandom could believe something that's probably not even canon!" Freddy said.

  "Shhh, I know your probably sad, but every time your says just think of what the author thinks of" Scott said when suddenly the fourth wall blew open and the author stood there screaming "oranges Baby oranges"

  Baby smirked and suddenly grabbed an orange and used it to smash the computer.

  "Satisfaction"

A/N: again, I have no idea where this came from I kind of just checked my YouTube and noticed the weird character names and crap.  I really thought Yenndo said 'Yamada' or 'Yomama' XD.

FNaF in Didney Worl is out.