Bonnie's Funeral

The FNAF crew was gathered at Chuck E Cheese's, waiting for the ceremony to start.

Why Chuck E Cheese's? Well, the real question is why not?
.....
Just kidding it's because Bonnie always wanted to have his funeral there.. don't question him.

Everyone was wearing black, the girls in skirts and dresses, the guys in tuxedos. The casket lay on the stage, Chuck E Cheese slipping on a pastor outfit. Everyone has flowers as well, to be exact they were ForgetMeNots, Bonnie's favorite, because he never wanted to be forgotten. Chica still had not shown up, and everyone was getting worried.
"Chica isn't here yet?" Freddy mumbled to Baby.
"She said she would be running a little late, but it's been an hour. WHERE IN THE NAME OF EXOTIC BUTTERS IS SHE?!" everyone turned around and shushed Baby as she shrank down into her seat. Chuck E Cheese walked slowly up to the stage, everyone going silent. Before he could start talking, the door flung open, Chica standing there with mascara running down her face, wearing a black dress with a black bib. She sat down beside Foxy, Foxy wrapping his arm around his friend. Mangle mumbled something and looked back up at Chuck E Cheese.
"Dear friends. We are gathered here today to mourn for our lost friend, Bonnie. He has sadly passed, and we would like to honor him. All of his closest friends have prepared speeches for us today. First up, Freddy." Everyone turned to Freddy as he slowly stood up. A single tear running down his cheek, he stepped onto the stage. He looked at the casket, and began sobbing. Chuck E Cheese patted him on the back, and Freddy calmed himself down.
"B-Bonnie was a c-clo-ose friend of m-mine. He was al-always there for me, and h-he was the best r-room-mate ever." He paused to breathe, and continued, this time not stuttering as much.
"Bonnie, I don't know where I would be w-without you man. You were the best love consultant any bear could ask for. You helped me find my bow ties every time I lost them, and you just were always there." He took off his hat, and set it on the coffin.
"To my stage mate, best friend, and forever brother." He folded the paper back up, everyone applauding. Chuck E Cheese opened the casket, Freddy tearing up once again. Bonnie was in an orange suit, as requested by Baby. Freddy placed the bouquet down and his speech next. The casket closed,and Freddy ran off the stage, into Baby's arms.
"Shhh, it's okay my Peepo. I'm so sorry." Freddy snuffled and sat down. (Heh. Snuffled)
The other people in the FNAF crew did their speeches, Foxy about how he and Bonnie were a couple once #FONNIEEXPOSED , Baby about oranges and how much Bonnie and her loved them, Mangle, who just cried, and finally Chica. She slowly stood up from her seat and walked onto the stage. She looked at the casket and almost started sobbing. She pulled her speech from her pocket and began reading.
"Bonnie, you meant so much to me. You meant more than I could ever say. We grew up together as the ship everyone wanted to happen, but it never did, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that Chespurr happened. That is why you're dead here today. Because Bonnica never happened. But remember, you will always be the BERNERH to my Chica Chi. And I love you." She closed her eyes, tears steaming down her face, smudging the mascara more. She opened her mouth to say something, but she heard a door close, and looked behind her.
"What the heck are you guys doing?" Bonnie looked at the two girls sitting on the ground in front of a small casket, surrounded by flowers. Right above it was a pond, filled with leaves.
Chica and Baby looked up at Bonnie, and slowly stood up.
"Uhhh... we were um, just doing something not really just kinda um er-" Chica stuttered through every word, but Baby interrupted."
"FOR FAZBEAR'S SAKE WE WERE HAVIN A FUNERAL FOR YOU BONNIE!!! Chica named her fish Bonnie and Chica, and they had babies and then they had a hunger games and ate the babies, and now-" she sobbed.
"YOU DIED BONNIE!! YOU DIED!!!" Bonnie's eyes widened, and he slowly backed into the house again.
"Alrighty then... just gonna, leave you here to be crazy... I'll call 911...." Baby growled and took one step towards Bonnie.
"If you take ONE MORE STEP INTO THAT HOUSE, you will be DEADZ!" Bonnie screamed and ran into the house. Baby chased after him, a smol bouquet in her hand. Chica laughed, and ran after them.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! This was inspired by a real story actually, and
sadly, Bonnie the Fish died.  We dedicate this chapter to him. Thanks for almost getting us to 1K!! It means a lot, seriously. Hope you guys are enjoying this book, and make sure to send us your characters for the 1K chapter!!
In loving memory of Bonnie The Fish
2016-2016

 Hope you guys are enjoying this book, and make sure to send us your characters for the 1K chapter!!In loving memory of Bonnie The Fish2016-2016

Written by TheBoatDog