Chica Takes a Few Sick Days

It was a Sunday night and as Mama Chica Chi (who ironically resembled a furby from 1998) put the magical paint of the hair dye into Chica's hai- hair? Nah feathers actually, anyways as Chica watched a bipolar teddy bear, superhero boy getting revenge on his bullies, a man who found out his fiancé was totally yandere for him, and a demon child trying to free Lucifer from his home she realized something....

Chica coughed and as she laughed at a giant teddy bear trying to commit suicide she noticed her laugh a pony. In other words she was hoarse and getting a *dramatic gasp*

COLD!?

How could this be? If only Carrrrrrrl hadn't brought home the cold fever strep throat epidemic then Chica wouldn't have been panicking.

"MAMA I THINK I HAVE A COLD!" Chica screamed as the episode ended and rock music started playing.

"Oh no, freaking Carl. That stupid child of mine who I cursed with his horrible name" Mama said.

Chica got a cold yes. And she did not sleep well because not only was the doggo hogging most of the bed but the position she was in made her half asleep and dumb mind think she was in the middle of labor.

"SWEET CASTIEL DOGGO CANT YOU MOVE IM TRYING TO SLEEP" but as Chica screamed the dog only looked up at her with those freaking adorable doggo eyes that say 'b- but I was here and I just wanted to love you' and Chica just stayed in her awkward position.

Chica woke up and tried getting out of bed but her bones were weak and her head was stuffed up.

"Ew I'm sick" Chica went downstairs and got some tea before sitting down and continuing her show about angels and demons and vengeful spirits as the pain throughout her body made her sob.

"Honey you're free from school" mama said

"Thanks mom"

Chica was home alone for a bit and the tech guy decided to come and Chica was forced to migrate upstairs to take a nap. But when she got into the bed she immediately wanted to watch a movie. Fun fact: Chica is a huge fan of Pixar movies and once she starts she immediately goes on a Pixar marathon. Not kidding she watched three. I know impressive.

But as she finished her marathon and watched her Deviantart rants and weird animated shorts she stopped. Does your mind ever just forget whatever you were doing last? Well Chica's just did that. She had completely forgotten the last movie she had watched and she started to panic.

"IM GOING CRAZY! FIRST I GET SICK WITH A COLD AND NOW I HAVE AMNESIA AND- oh wait last movie I watched was Meet the Robinsons wow me" Chica said. Soon Mama was home and after two hours of a stuffed up nose and coughing Chica's stomach started acting up.

"Mama" she said in her hoarse old grandma smoker voice.

"Yes sweetheart"

"Get a bowl"

"Oh no it's Christmas all over again" Mama said rushing to the kitchen as Chica squirmed in the couch. The second Mama brought the bowl in Chica grabbed it a threw up. Aw yes she was very much sick.

"I hate sickness" and with that she returned to watching two guys hunting demons with there angel buddy who at the moment was being a real jerk but she started shipping him with another guy so they were all good. And she totally didn't start hyperventilating whenever they were in screen together.

As Chica slept her second day of being sick began. Ya know after she woke up half asleep in the middle of the night constantly thinking that she was surrounded by ghosts and demons and the only way to stop them was by constantly thinking of an image similar to the Sister Location teaser.

Then she went back to watching a brother trying to help his brother who was having flashbacks of when he tortured demons and how his angel friend (AND FUTURE HUSBAND) saved him.

"I am a sick child with no friends" Chica said as she clicked the replay button on Butternut Squash: 'Leaping Llamas' Metal Rock Song for the thirteenth time.

Then her cat joined her right before leaving and then taking her spot on the freaking subwoofer

A/N: this story is very much true I threw up yesterday and I've watched all of the following:

The Good Dinosaur
Monsters Inc.
Ratatouille
Meet the Robinsons
Solar Sands Deviantart Rants and Jaiden Animations, also Shgurr.  By the way I'm probably going to rant soon about what had been happening with those two lately.
Don't call me a horrible person but out of curiosity I watched the Emoji Movie trailer and I cringed very badly.
And let's not forget the countless amount of Supernatural episodes I've watched. I'm almost in season five guys feel proud of me.

But we couldn't rent Sing because apparently it isn't out yet -_-. Seriously I really want to watch it because DisnerdFangirl did a review thingy but I don't want to read it yet because I really hate spoilers and my sister wants us to wait to watch Moana with us so I can't watch that and my mother just bought it. 

  So many rants are coming soon XD