Valentines Day Special!

Chica sat in her room shoving two dollar chocolates from a sparkly heart shaped chocolate box into her mouth. I know what you're thinking and no, nobody gifted the heart shaped box of chocolates to her, she had bought it with her own money by herself. The register lady's voice replayed in Chica's head.

"Did you buy these chocolates for your boyfriend?" The lady asked teasingly.

"First off" Chica started pointing her finger to emphasize her points. "How dare you assume my sexual orientation! And second.....no.....I'm single, I just really wanted chocolate because chocolate has been proven to release neurotransmitters in the brain that boost happiness and I feel extremely sad that I have been relationship free since '83"

The lady stared at Chica. Chica sighed. "Its been a rough day okay." The lady just smiled and asked Chica for her to pay. Chica handed the lady her credit card.

"Why don't you go out with your girlfriends?" The lady paused and thought. "Or are they all in relationships"

"I don't have any 'girlfriends'" Chica said making airquotes. "I only have guyfriends and they're all either gay, taken, or they're going to binge all the Valentine's specials of The Immortal and the Restless."

There was a pause in the conversation as the lady thought. "Are you a lesbian or something?"

"Honey, if I was a lesbian I'd be out on my third date of the day right now." Chica tossed her hair dramatically. "Not to flatter myself or anything."

"Ma'am, it is 10 AM."

"Well Baby calls me everyday at 1 AM anyways to help her hide all the orange carcasses she ate in her sleep from Freddy, because Freddy is somehow unaware of her orange fetish."

The lady just stared at Chica and handed her grocery bag full of chocolate, ice cream, nutella, heart shaped sprinkles, chocolate cake mix, pink icing, and numerous Valentine colored confetti poppers. Chica took the bag and thanked the lady before walking away.

"Have a nice day!"

"I'll try"

Now Chica sits on her bed, covered in chocolate, staring up at her Doki Doki Literature Club posters. Bonnie burst through the door suddenly.

"Chica!"

Chica stared at Bonnie and Bonnie got lost in Chica's eyes for a second.

"What the frick frackin heck do you want bunny boi?" Chica exclaimed after a second.

"I-I-um..." Bonnie stuttered trying to remember why he was even talking to Chica in the first place. Then he remembered the bet. Freddy and Foxy had made a bet on whether or not Bonnie would ask Chica out.

  "I'll bet two hundred bucks that Bonnie will be to scared to ask Chica out by Valentines Day!" Foxy chuckled showing off a hundred dollar bill.

  Freddy rolled his eyes.  "Oh please," Freddy said as if it wouldn't be mentally scarring for Bonnie to ask a girl out, "I have faith in my bunny bro, so much fate that I'll bet Baby's orange collection."

  Baby's looked up from her gay fanfiction towards Freddy with a look of pure anger.  "FREDDY ARE YOU INSANE!?" Baby screamed.  "I LOVE THOSE ORANGES MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF AND BONNIE IS A WIMP LITTLE COWARD WHO WRITES FANFICTION OF HIM AND CHICA FOR REASSURANCE!"

  "Hey!" Bonnie yelled, nervous because Baby is terrifying when defending her oranges.  He was shaking as he spoke. "I do not write fanfiction!"

  "Bonnie its okay to write fanfiction about you and your crush, I did it too." Freddy reassured Bonnie as Baby contemplated if it was Freddy who wrote that one extremely detailed lemon of the two of them.  "But, don't you want those fanfictions to be true?  Just ask her out she's so desperate she'll take a paper plate out on a date on Valentines Day."

  "FREDDY DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!" Foxy yelled.

  "FIGHT ME PIRATE MAN!"  Freddy screamed rolling up his sleeves and lifted his fists.

  "Are you sure you want to do that?" Foxy asked as he revealed his hook which made a sharp noise.

  "Oh crap" Freddy said as Foxy jumped him and they started trying to brutally kill each other.

  Bonnie stood away from the fight scared.  Baby patted his shoulder.

  "You should ask Chica out so I can keep my orange collection." Baby said.  Bonnie looked out into the distance and then tried his best to feel strong as he walked towards Chica's room.  As Bonnie walked away Baby joined the fight to get back at Freddy and to free him from getting to many scars.

  Now here we are, Bonnie stares into Chica's eyes wondering what to say.

  "Okay, well" Bonnie started trying to organize his thoughts.  "I'm sorry, I got lost in your eyes-I mean NO I didn't-I mean, wow, your eyes are pretty,-I MEAN-um, I-uh-um."

  Chica looked at Bonnie in concern.  Bonnie took a deep breath.

  "Chica chi, I um.  No wait.  Sorry.  I just want.  Wait no.  I'm sorry.  Wait-" Bonnie covered his mouth trying resist saying what he wanted to say-"I LOVE YOU CHICA!"

  Well darn it he just said it.

  Chica looked at Bonnie with shock. 

  "Are you serious?" Chica asked as Bonnie stared at the ground awkwardly. Bonnie stared thinking of all his shame as he felt somebody embrace him and squeeze him tightly.  "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!  I mean, I wasn't expecting anybody to confess their undying love to me anyways, and even then I expected it to be somebody like Foxy or some other lowlife but you!  I'm so happy!  I can't express my happiness!  I could just cut you open and crawl inside of you!"

  Bonnie stared at Chica in concern.  "I mean, I wouldn't actually cut you open or crawl inside of you, that's weird.  I, just, really like you too and I wasn't expecting this Valentines day to be this monumental, so the fact that it is just makes me want to STAB MYSELF!" Chica paused. "Wait no, I take that back, what's wrong with me."

  Bonnie hugged Chica.  Baby, Freddy, and Foxy watched from the top of the stairs.  Freddy held out his hand towards Foxy who shamefully gave him two hundred dollars.  Baby snapped a photo and fangirled to herself.

  So, instead of the Bonnie watching The Immortal and the Restless with Foxy, Michael, Jeremy, and Mike, Chica joined too and sat right next to Bonnie with chocolates and other fattening foods.

  It was much nicer than Valentines Days before.

  A/N: Happy Valentines day!  I sure do wish my senpai would confess to me, or wish somebody would send me chocolate or flowers, not because I want to have a girlfriend or boyfriend, but just because I really want chocolate, and I want to get a flower so I can brag about it.  I'm weird. 

  I'm not planning to confess my undying love to the person who makes me happy, because they're either fictional, famous, or ten years older than me. 

  Who's your favorite Doki Doki Literature Club character?

  Do you think senpai will notice you?  Do you even have a senpai?

  Are you single?  If so, hit me up ;)

  This is awkward, bye.-Jelly