HOLY JÉSUS!

"Need some soup, Bon Bon?" Bonnie nodded, sniffling and pulling the blanket farther over himself. He smiled as Chica brought him a big bowl of Pizza and Noodle soup, her own creation.
"There you go Bon Bon! It sucks that you're sick, I mean Lemon Land is going to celebrate 1K soon, only need 5 more views." Bonnie nodded, and looked up at Chica.
"Uh... Chica...." she stopped scooping the soup with her ice cream scoop, and looked at Bonnie.
"Lemon Land-" Baby came running out, and fell onto the ground.
"THE SCOOOPER!!! NUUUU GET IT OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!" Baby grabbed the scooper and chucked it out the window. Sadly, the windows are glass, and breakable. The scooper fell out the window, and of course, hit Foxy in the face.
"DUCK YOU!!" They heard from a distance. Chica's FACE turned pale, as she turned back to Bonnie.
"Now, what were you saying, my marshmallow?" Bonnie blushed, and suddenly turned pale as well.
"M-marsh-mellow?" Chica nodded, and hugged Bonnie.
"Now continue! What about lemon land?" He looked at her for a second, and remembered what happened.
"Look for yourself!" Bonnie opened Wattpad on his phone, and showed Chica the book. She looked down at his phone, and screamed.
"OMG!"
________________________________

Hey guys!!! We hit 1K! AHHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Gosh, I wish JELLYK8 was here beside me right now to celebrate! I'm so happy right now, and I'm so grateful for all the amazing fans we have!! I LOAF YOU BOXES!! Thanks for making this 1K dream happen, we couldn't have done this without you. Seriously. Thanks to all of you who give us those lovely comments as well, it really makes our days better! We may be a little famous for this book, but we're just 2 teens that act 5 still. We love writing these stories for you, it's the light of our days. Thanks to everyone who helped us write some of these chapters, let getting ideas XD.
Again, I can't thank all of you enough, it's an honor to be on this account with the lovely JELLYK8 , and I can't wait to show you all what else we have coming up!!
Now...
The 1K Challenge.

Since lemon land hit 1K, I would love to make a party chapter, but with a small twist.

We want you guys to help!!! It would be amazing if you guys could send us some sentences or paragraphs for the next chapter!! We will be following and giving a shoutout to every person who sends us something!
Thank you again, just, we can't thank you enough!!
Now, we shall go write some Dillary Fanfics