FNaF in Disney Lemonland!

Hello!  This is your beautifully gorgeous JELLYK8 !  Princess of pirates and warrior princesses and fandoms because I bought myself a tiara at Disney and I look fabulous and I didn't need no man to make money to buy the crown I bought it MYSELF PEEPOS!

  Actually my parents paid for it........  I'm weak.

  Anyways other than my fabulous Disney experience as of the current date I have some fantastic news!

  FNaF: LEMONLAND is getting a whole entire book called FNaF: LEMONLAND in Disney World! Made by yours truly since yours truly just so happens to be in Disney and there are so many ideas for a LEMONLAND that it will never fit in a one shot.  I mean, there's an parking garage in Downtown Disney (it is not Disney Springs to me it is Downtown Disney) that's called Orange Garage and all I could see was Baby trying to steal the signs.  While that can fit in a one shot there's also when we play Heads Up in lines.  XD I though gerbil was herbil.

  And I also have plenty of ideas and ways to add people's OCs into the story!  Please dm me because I have ideas that will require other characters.  I'll give you credit for letting me write about your OC ;)

  I think that is just about it.  However I would like to ask a question:

  Do you have some crazy story about a time at Disney World or a similar amusement park?  Tell me and I'll put it in the book!

  The book will be out by AT LEAST NOON TOMORROW after I sleep and watch fireworks.

  Goodbye my beautiful boxes and please try to read my crazy Disney FNaF book!  Bye!