The Tale Of Two Loves

The Lawyer and The Queen
Bonnie Bunny had always loved grey Moscow with its magnificent, mangled mountains. It was a place where he felt puzzled.
He was a spiteful, selfish, cocoa drinker with wobbly thighs and fragile lips. His friends saw him as a queenlike, quick queen. Once, he had even helped a distinct chicken cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.
Bonnie walked over to the window and reflected on his urban surroundings. The wind blew like laughing koalas.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Chica Chicken. Chica was a daring lawyer with short thighs and pointy lips.
Bonnie gulped. He was not prepared for Chica.
As Bonnie stepped outside and Chica came closer, he could see the cool glint in her eye.
Chica gazed with the affection of 6101 modest long lizards. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a kiss."
Bonnie looked back, even more relaxed and still fingering the squidgy guillotine. "Chica, you must think I was born yesterday," he replied.
They looked at each other with lonely feelings, like two clear, clever cats singing at a very hopeful Halloween party, which had reggae music playing in the background and two snooty uncles partying to the beat.
Bonnie regarded Chica's short thighs and pointy lips. "I feel the same way!" revealed Bonnie with a delighted grin.
Chica looked surprised, her emotions blushing like a brief, breakable book.
Then Chica came inside for a nice mug of cocoa.

The Internet Love
Bon Bon Location was thinking about Freddy Location again. Freddy was a proud god with pretty abs and curvy warts.
Bon Bon walked over to the window and reflected on his magical surroundings. He had always loved cold Philadelphia with its wonky, whispering waters. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel angry.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a proud figure of Freddy Location.
Bon Bon gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an intuitive, forgetful, beer drinker with moist abs and ginger warts. His friends saw him as a grisly, grieving gamer. Once, he had even revived a dying, puppy.
But not even an intuitive person who had once revived a dying, puppy, was prepared for what Freddy had in store today.
The moon shone like talking guppies, making Bon Bon sneezy. Bon Bon grabbed a ripped hat that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.
As Bon Bon stepped outside and Freddy came closer, he could see the grisly glint in his eye.
Freddy gazed with the affection of 1470 violent gleaming gerbils. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Internet access."
Bon Bon looked back, even more sneezy and still fingering the ripped hat. "Freddy, hands up or I'll shoot," he replied.
They looked at each other with jumpy feelings, like two gleaming, gentle goldfish sitting at a very splendid accident, which had drum and bass music playing in the background and two hungry uncles cooking to the beat.
Bon Bon regarded Freddy's pretty abs and curvy warts. "I feel the same way!" revealed Bon Bon with a delighted grin.
Freddy looked healthy, his emotions blushing like a round, rabblesnatching ruler.
Then Freddy came inside for a nice drink of beer.

A/N
WHY. I'm sorry, I AM SERIOUSLY CRYING WHAT THE HECKKKK XD I'm sorry for this creation. JELLYK8 PLEASE FORGIVE ME ;O;