How to Get a Job at Freddy's

"Why the heck should we hire the son of the man who completely destroyed our franchise by murdering numerous people in our establishment?"

  Michael stared at the manager in the back office of a local Freddy's establishment. Michael's face turned into the same face he had as a child whenever his mom yelled at him for leaving gum wrappers all over the house. Michael blew a bubble from the gum he was chewing.

  "Well," Michael began as he leaned back a bit in his chair. "I could explain it using words."

  "Well that's the whole point of an interview Michael, to answer the interviewers questions through words" the manager explained.

  "Yes, I could explain it all in words, but I could also explain it through actions."

  The manager frowned in confusion. Michael got up as the manager followed. They entered the dining area where multiple customers sat eating pizza. Michael started walking towards the stage but the manager grabbed his shoulder.

  "I swear to god if you even touch one of the spring lock suits I'll have the cops here before you start to even attempt luring kids to the backroom"

  Michael patted the manager's hand. "I'm not here to murder kids, I am here to dance!"

  The manager looked at him confused again. Michael grabbed his hand and led him up onto the stage. As Michael stood on the stage he ripped through the center of his button down shirt to reveal pink, glittery fabric underneath. He tore off the rest of his normal clothes revealing a thin, pink, and sparkly dress with a cut revealing his leg.

  "Chica!" Michael yelled and Chica slid over a feather boa and pink star shaped glasses in her hands. Michael took the accessories and put them on and Chica ripped of her clothes to reveal the exact same outfit on underneath.

  "I don't understand what this has to do with the interview," the manager said.

  "Oh you'll see soon honey," Michael soothed as he patted the manager's face which was even more confused then before. "I just need you to ask me that last question again."

  "Why should we hire you?" the boss asked with more confusion in his voice.

  "Say it louder for the people in the back!" Michael demanded.

  "WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU!?"

  "Because," Michael began before pointing to Chica. "MISTRO!"

  Chica had a pink beat box on her shoulder and she hit a button on it and it started blasting hip hop music.  Michael spat out his gum into a garbage can at the side of the stage, he had mastered that skill long ago.

  "I AM FUN!" Michael spun around as the other three animatronics came out in the same pink dresses. The manager stared at all of them in complete confusion.

  "I AM PRETTY"

  The lights went dim as the stage lights lit up. (LIT) The manager looked down into the control panel beneath the stage and saw Elizabeth and Charlie pressing buttons for the lights.

  "I AM BEAUTIFUL"

  More people came on stage in sparkly outfits. The manager stood there so confused, like the main character of a musical who had to just stand center stage doing nothing while the ensemble went crazy all around them.

  "I'M A QUEEN!" Michael sang as Chica and Baby danced over with a giant crown made out of random stuff that was scattered around the pizzeria and they placed it of Michael's head.

  The dancing and chaos continued.

  "I INSPIRE!" Michael danced towards the manager and put his feather boa around the manager's neck. "YOUR DESIRE!"

  "I'M A DIVA!" Michael spun around and the other night guards lifted him up. "LIVIN' LA VIDA!"

  Michael hopped down and ran over to the boss at center stage as everyone else danced around them in a circle while the music just played.

  "MEOW!" Michael screamed randomly at some point. "I AM ME!" Michael sang as the dancers collapsed to the ground and through their arms up and did jazz hands. Charlie and Elizabeth poked their heads out of the control panel and did jazz hands in Michael's direction as well.

  "HIRE ME!" Michael sang. "HIRE HIM!" the ensemble sang in harmony.

  The room burst into applause and cheers. Numerous costumers even gave them a standing ovation. The manager was speechless.

  "I'll have to speak to the owner of Fazbear Entertainment before-"

  Henry stood up from among the dancers in a pink sparkly dress. He walked over and joined Michael and the manager center stage.

  "Michael Afton" Henry said holding out his hand as Michael shook it. "Welcome to the Fazbear family!"

  The manager stared at Michael and Henry confused as Charlie emerged from the control panel and took a picture of Henry and Michael shaking hands with the manager looking at the camera confused. Chica and Baby ran over and kneeled down on either side of the guys making jazz hands towards each other.

  That's how Michael got his job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

A/N: This was inspired by a video but I can't get to in on my computer.

   I'm on me phone now here it is:

  Don't ask, and please don't question what I do in my freetime.

  Two parts out in one day wow.  That's because IM SICK YAY!  Anyways, enjoy this monstrosity, I'll probably publish ANOTHER chapter today cause I got writers block on my book and these are helping.  Also we had some technical difficulties (as always) so I had to publish it twice