Say Yes to the Dress

A/N: That picture killed me^.  Also this is based on a true story. It may also have some inappropriate references but even though this book is called LEMONland there is no smut (sorry fangirls)

  "I like this box" Baby said, lifting a box that sat on a table at the back of there Chinese class.  Sure the students were supposed to be creating flowers out of string but so far Chica was struggling, Bonnie had created a clump of random strings and Foxy had nearly choked himself when he tied his string around his neck (don't do that at home kids).  Baby had given up after the first step and was investigating boxes in the back.  She had lifted the top off of the box and nearly screamed.

  "My creme brûlée Baby what is it?" Freddy asked after finally untangling the string he had on his hand.

  Baby lifted a giant piece of fabric from the box.

  "ITS ORANGE!!!"  She screamed.  Sure enough the fabric was a bright orange with gold designs scattered all over it.  It was clearly from China.  Baby then realized it was a cloak like the Chinese Emperors wore thousands of years before.  She immediately started putting it on.

  "Baby what are you-  OH MY GOD YOUR BEAUTIFUL!" Freddy yelled looking at Baby.  Baby looked very weird in the cloak, but after she had found a belt and tied it around her waste it looked a little better.

  "I feel pretty!" Baby said flailing the sleeves of the oversized cloak.

  "Omg there are dresses" Freddy said lifting a white fabric "CHINESE DRESSES!"

  Soon the rest of class had noticed.  By the time Bonnie had finally freed his hands from the tangled strings he looked around for Freddy.

  "Freddy do you know-  WHAT IN THE NAME OF EXOTIC BUTTERS!" Bonnie screamed.  Freddy had put the Asian styled dress overtop of his clothes.  Freddy looked fabulous. 

  "Bonnie doesn't this dress show off my sexy curves?" Freddy asked striking a pose.

  "FREDDY YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER!" Chica screamed.

  "There are more" Baby said lifting two other dresses from the box.

  "SAY NO MORE!" Foxy yelled racing towards Baby.

  Foxy had finally finished shuffling into the silky red dress.  Chica was crying from laughing and Bonnie was taking pictures with his phone he had snuck into class.  Soon most of the students were putting on dresses overtop of there clothes and laughing.  Foxy had finally finished buttoning up the dress.

  "IM A PRETTY GURL!" Foxy said putting his hand on his hip and brushing his hair with the other.

"I want in" Chica said rushing towards the box.

Bonnie sighed deeply as Chica faded into the crowd of Chinese dressed students. Bonnie stood up just as Mangle shuffled through the crowd in her pink and gold dress. She dragged another person along with her.

"BONNIE LOOK AT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Mangle said dragging Chica out of the crowd.

Bonnie gasped. Not to sound selfish since this is based on a true story and Chica is supposed to be me but Chica looked HAWT. Seriously though the black dress truly brought out Chica's curves and for once Chica looked like she had boobs. Even though she was wearing clothes underneath she looked awesome. Bonnie just stared and then quickly looked away blushing.

"Y-you l-look pretty" Bonnie stuttered nervously.

"I SAY YES TO THE DRESS!" Chica yelled striking a pose.

They started laughing as Golden Freddy (or Fredbear) got into a (you guessed it!) golden dress.

"Yo Thpring, how do I look?" Fredbear asked in his lisp. Fredbear turned to where Spring Bonnie (or Springtrap) was but he was gone.

"Fred I'm down here"

Fredbear turned to find Spring striking a "draw me like one of your French ladies" pose in his bright blue dress which matched his eyes.

"Thpring what the-"

"You know you want this" Spring said wiggling his eyebrows.

"For the last time we do not tolerate gay smut in Chinese class!" Mike yelled from across the room.

"Your one to talk Mike!" Everyone screamed while Jeremy shrank in his dress and Mike blushed the color of samado.

"I want to feel pretty now!" Bonnie said grabbing a dress. He struggled at putting it on.

"Honey, darling, you've got it wrong sweetheart let me do it" Chica said while she took the dress off Bonnie and put it in the right way.

Bonnie was finally fully in the dress. 

  "Yo Foxy" Bonnie said.

  "What Bonnie" Foxy asked turning to Bonnie.

  "I'll always be a prettier girl then you"

  "Oh come on you two" Freddy said barging in.  "I'm the prettiest gurl here"

  Then the bell rang, and they had to sadly leave behind there dresses.

  A/N: Dead serious this actually happened.  I literally helped my freaking boyfriend EmeraldDayLight into a dress in Chinese class.