Worst Test Ever

A/N: that video pretty much sums up this entire book^^

  The most boring test ever was now reigning over all the students of FNaFington.  The test had completely no point to it; it didn't affect their grades or their lives. Each core subject was in the test but the questions were either hard or boring.  The math questions consisted of either kindergarten questions or algebra fraction questions that combined formulas with the ratio of the sun that even Einstein would bang his head on the table while trying to solve them.  Science questions were about the atoms deep inside the cells of tiny dust particles that come out of your body when you sneeze, and other stuff.  Social Studies questions were on that month between the Persian wars and any other worldwide wars that happened after that month, historians call this the 'month that had no point'.  LA questions were about vocabulary words in informational texts, informational texts, INFORMATIONAL TEXTS, need I say more?

  Chica slowly blinked again trying to stay awake while reading a text titled The Infamous Life of a Fly. 

  Bonnie was scribbling some good ol' fanfiction on a paper that was supposed to be used to solve a math question trying to solve what the position the sun would be in if the snow melted and 37 watermelons were destroyed from the impact of the answer to the last question divided by 4+1xy-3+3.14=the ratio of the sun divided by t=mc3 and other stuff.

  Freddy snoozed on a question asking to label the parts of a cell in a dust particle after it took impact with a windowsill in which a cat had previously slept on. 

  Foxy struggled severely on a question asking what day of the week it was when his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great uncle's friend's brother's girlfriend bought pineapples from a trader in a town called Pompeppington before it was destroyed by the Ombertember tribe in 1245 B.C.

  So basically if there was a town where all the worst tests on earth lived this test would be the state secretary's rich son who helped the high school photography take pictures of some punk girl with feather earrings  and then 'accidentally' murder her.

  Baby unpeeled the skin of an orange after realizing her test was a Chinese translate of the actual test, thanking the banana gods for blessing her with the wrong test while her friends either suffered, dreamt of sugar plums, or wrote fanfictions about their obsession with their best friend. 

  "I smell oranges" the teacher called out, her voice sounding like a trombone attempting to play a Macklemore song (ft. Pitbull!) by itself.

  As Baby heard this she hid her orange under her desk and pleasantly sang death metal screaming silently to herself. 

  The teacher went back to reading her emails as she pulled out a McDonald Trump paper bag.  The teacher bit slowly into her juicy McDonald Trouble burger as Mangle stared up at it realizing she was starving.  Drool dripped from Mangle's mouth onto her test which read "read the passage and then calculate the time that little Susie was able to solve the mysteries of the upside down and figure out how placing Eggo waffles in a box in the woods would feed eleven"

  Jeremy got bored and wrote on his test before folding it into a paper airplane and flying it towards Mike.  Mike picked up the airplane.  His heart fluttered as he read the words that his kawaii senpai had written on the paper.  The teacher could've cared but she was to busy eating fries from a box that read "MAKE FAST FOOD GREAT AGAIN!"

  Ballora had finally had enough of the test so she carelessly threw her papers in the air and watched them float to the ground gracefully. 

  Finally the teacher put down her Trumpkin Pie and walked to the front of the class.  "Listen, I just want to eat my republican fast food in peace while you guys take the WTE's" the teacher sighed in her trombone like voice. 

  Vincent slowly raised his hand.  The teacher sighed slowly as she called on him "Yes Vincent"

  "Does WTE happen to stand for Worst Test Ever?" Vincent asked.

  The class exploded into laughter and yelled statements of agreement.  When the class wouldn't settle down the teacher shouted something that wasn't understandable against the laughing but scared half the class cutting off all the noise.

  "It doesn't stand for that Mr. Vincent" the teacher sighed "it stands for 'Wondering Test Exam'"

  "It should be called the WTDDE's for 'Why Does This Test Exist'!" Chica chuckled as the class laughed with her.

  "Please class" the teacher sighed "get back to your tests, your collage careers depend on it"

  "WHAT!?" The class yelled, Baby dropped her orange in shock and watched as it rolled towards the teacher's feet. The teacher picked it up and looked at Baby.

  "I thought I smelled oranges" the teacher said giving it back to Baby.  When she put it on her desk the teacher noticed that Baby's test was the Chinese translate "Miss Baby why didn't you tell me your test was in Chinese?" The teacher gasped.

  "I didn't want to take it" Baby muttered under her breath. 

  As the teacher walked an English test to Baby, Mike threw the paper airplane back towards Jeremy behind the teachers back.  However, instead of going to Jeremy the paper airplane hit Freddy in the head waking him.

  "NO!  DON'T GO I LOVE YOU!" Freddy yelled as he jolted awake.  The class bursted into laughter again as Freddy sank into his seat with embarrassment.

  The teacher just sighed, rolled her eyes and then returned to eating her Trumpkin Pie.  The class soon returned to their tests. 

  Chica leaned over towards Bonnie who was concentrating deeply on his fanfiction.

  "Watcha writing?" Chica asked.

  "NOTHING!" Bonnie yelled covering the entire paper with his body. 

  "Mr. Bonnie please shut up" the teacher sighed.

  Freddy had finally unfolded the paper airplane as Mike and Jeremy watched in horror.  Freddy finished reading the love note and glanced around the room with an uneasy look.  Mike had started making rude non school appropriate gestures at Freddy while Jeremy sobbed on his desk.  Freddy realized that they had been writing it back and forth.  He quickly threw the paper towards Mike with a horrified expression as though the paper were toxic.

  The room was then finally silent, it actually looked like a normal test was going on.  Baby had a terrible fear of quietness, it's call sedatephobia, and it was starting to kick in.  She started getting anxious for someone to shout or something.  She continued unpealing her orange anxiously to calm down but it wasn't working.  Freddy noticed Baby's worried expression and tilted his head in sympathy and confusion. 

  "Are you okay?" He mouthed silently to Baby, Baby's face going red as she swallowed a piece of her orange.

  "NO IM NOT OKAY I THINK YOU'RE HOT AND I LIKE YOU!" Baby yelled slamming her head on her desk. 

  Everyone stared at Baby and started laughing and whispering silently while Freddy turned red and hid under his desk.  The teacher sighed and lifted her hands to the heavens and called to Zeus the king of gods "I COULD HAVE BEEN AN ENGINEER!"

Fin.

A/N: The math teacher got sick and gave us a free period and I immediately knew what to do.  Btw this took me two days to finish and I have no idea why I did it.

I need a life. 

-JELLYK8