The Closet (Illuminati Love pt. 2)

Mike sat on a couch with the other Michael watching The Immortal and the Restless. Mike scooped chocolate ice cream from a crate and shoved it in his mouth sobbing as Michael patted his shoulder awkwardly with popcorn shoved in his mouth.

"Vat do you mean da babee vas taken by child protective services?" One if the characters cried on the TV.

Mike sobbed. "Jeremy and I could've had a child that was taken by child protective services...". Mike began sobbing uncontrollably and Michael hugged him.

"Mikey moo." Michael cooed as he held Mike close. "You have to face the fact that Jeremy is marrying the puppet"

Ennard, who was hiding behind the couch waiting for Mike to leave so he could brutally slaughter Michael, patted Mikes head. Mike was a little concerned as to why a giant clown man was hiding behind Michael's couch but he ignored it. William walked through the door wearing the Spring Bonnie suit and a bunch of furry merchandise. Ennard and Michael stared at William.

"I didn't know you were coming home early Michael, also hi Mike, and....Ennard?" William said awkwardly as he looked around, the floor was covered with empty beer cans, torn up anime pictures, popcorn crumbs, and numerous gum wrappers. "I'm guessing something happened with Mike and Jeremy?"

"Jeremy...." Mike said with hope before sobbing violently again and falling into Michael's arms.

"Dad, Jeremy was cheating on Mike" Michael explained to William. "But Mike was cheating on him too. They were cheating on each other with the same person."

"Oof" William sighed "who was it that was having the fun party time with both of you?"

"THE PUPPET!" Mike sobbed.

"No offense," William started. "but why the puppet?"

"They're gentle okay?" Mike explained "And I was the one always comforting Jeremy, I held him in my arms, I put my arm around him. He never did that with me but the puppet did and it was so comforting."

"Well why didn't you just ask Jeremy to snuggle you?" Michael asked.

"Because I thought it would be unmanly!" Mike cried. "I thought he would make fun of me."

"Unmanly?" William asked as he removed the Spring Bonnie suit awkwardly. "You and Michael were both here one night watching your soap operas in dresses!"

"And you are currently standing shirtless in front of three guys, dad" Michael said and William looked down and saw that he must have not worn a shirt under his fursuit.

"It gets hot in this suit okay?" William said. "Anyways, Mike, you should tell Jeremy how you really feel. The true love of your life would be accepting and willing to try new things with you."

Mike looked into Williams eyes and started tearing up before exploding into cries again. "I've lost him to the puppet! Their wedding is in two hours and it's at the pizzeria!"

William and Michael looked at each other and smirked. They both had the same idea in mind.

"SUPER AFTON EPIC MIDNIGHT MOTORIST THROUGH THE STREETS OF HURRICANE UTAH REALLY FAST!" The Aftons screamed.

Elizabeth, who had been in her room watching gay anime, kicked down her bedroom door. "DID SOMEBODY SAY SUPER AFTON EPIC MIDNIGHT MOTORIST THROUGH THE STREETS OF HURRICANE, UTAH REALLY FAST!?"

Chris, who was sobbing dramatically while watching furry videos, walked through the door with a huge smile for he had heard the mention of the only thing that brought him joy: "I HEARD SUPER AFTON EPIC MIDNIGHT MOTORIST THROUGH THE STREETS OF HURRICANE, UTAH REALLY FAST!?"

"You're not doing super Afton epic midnight motorist through the streets of Hurricane, Utah really fast." Mrs. Afton said from the dark corner of the living room on her lazy boy with a copy of The History of the Famous and Fabulous Wives and Child Serial Killers. William, Michael, Elizabeth, and Chris all sighed in disappointment and Mike held back tears as Ennard patted his shoulder. "At least-" Mrs. Afton threw the book down and ripped off her reading glasses and stood up dramatically "NOT WITHOUT MAMA AFTON!"

The Aftons, and Mike, all cheered and got into their purple car and tore down the streets of Hurricane towards the pizzeria.

Jeremy stood on the stage with the puppet holding his hand, Freddy held the wedding book thingy open. The whole gang was sitting at the tables. Chica was trying her best to hold back violent sobs, not just because it was a wedding and weddings made Chica emotional, but because she knew Jeremy belonged with Mike. Baby ate an orange in next to Chica.

"If anyone objects against this marriage, please speak now or let your deepest, gayest desires sleep with the dead body in the back room."

Mike burst through the doors of the pizzeria and pointed dramatically towards his true love.

"I OBJECT!" The crowd gasped and Chica sighed with relief. Mike made his way down the isle of tables towards the stage dramatically as the Aftons followed awkwardly.

"Jeremy, my adorable little weaboo, my yaoi partner, the man in which I have trusted to tell my deepest darkest secrets to, I beg you, please don't do this." Mike's icy blue eyes stared into Jeremys deep hazel green ones. "I have been your shoulder to cry on in your saddest moments, I have held onto you through your worst terrors, I have lifted you into the air when you shared your greatest moments with me. I'm sorry I left you, I was stupid and I didn't know I was in love." Tears flowed down Chica's cheeks as Mike lifted himself onto the stage and held both of Jeremy's hands into his. "Jeremy Fitzgerald, you are the reason I wake up in the morning, you were the one thing that made me smile as I walked through the door after all those night shifts. You are the only person that makes me smile and I want to see your smile every morning of every day for the rest of my life."

Jeremy wiped tears from his eyes, Foxy and Bonnie were at the edge of their seats holding each other with anticipation, the girls were trying not to scream, the puppet just stood there awkwardly as Freddy recorded the whole thing, and the Aftons stood in the isle waiting for Jeremy's response.

"I love you Mike!"

Chica got up and started screaming and cheering. Everybody stared at her and then she sat back down awkwardly. Mike and Jeremy hugged each other before Jeremy pulled back and confessed his undying love for Mike.

"The truth is I was only marrying the puppet to get back at you for cheating on me, but I don't care anymore I want to marry you!"

"Welp" the puppet said taking off the fancy bowtie and hat he had and throwing them aside. "My job is done!"

"What do you mean?" Mike and Jeremy asked.

"I only did this so you'd finally get married, I ship you two really hard." The puppet started casually walking back to his box. "So I bless the marriage, I've planned the whole wedding and made a list of baby names."

  Mike and Jeremy lived happily ever after together.

  A/N: I was hiding in a closet while I was writing this.  Anyways have some questions.

  1) Which Lemonland chapter would you like to see be turned into an animated short?

  2) Which FNaF game is your favorite? (You can say your favorite fan game too)

  3) What song should I sing for my audition tomorrow?

  I'm proud of this.