Vikki 2

(A/N: first off this still has smexy sexy references and spoilers for the Silver Eyes, but they aren't that bad)

  Chica smiled weirdly "This is Vikki" Chica exclaimed "she is my friend I drink virgin beverages with and then rant about how some of these terrible things that have been happening and how the mystery behind them will probably remain unsolved for years and years and (if we look at this psychologically) people's brains will be eaten away by this unsolved mystery that might never be solved so you'll spend your entire life never knowing what were lies and what were truths.  You'll spend eternity not knowing.....and that makes me feel really weird and depressed...... so I tell Vikki about it"

  "Chica that isn't healthy" Charlie pointed out with deep concern in her voice.

  Chica tilted her head in confusion "Why?"

  "BECAUSE VIKKI IS A BLOW UP DOLL!"

Chica looked into Charlies eyes before tossing her hair with sass and then strolling with sass towards the floor in front of the stage and then throwing Vikki on the ground. "VIKKI IS GONNA BREAK DANCE EVERYONE!" Chica screamed as she smacked the legs of the doll making it move in circles.

When Vikki finished break dancing Chica lifted her up and then leaned in towards Vikki's head as though to listen to her saying something.

"Vikki has hit her wall!" Chica screamed loudly "She wants to go for a ride!"

The whole gang looked at each other.

"FREDDY I DARE YOU TO DO AFTON CAR TRICKS!" Foxy screeched as he flailed the car keys and tossed them to Freddy. Freddy looked at him longingly and then he looked at Baby for comfort or help.

"A dare is a dare Freddy" Baby said as she casually put an entire orange in her mouth.

They left for the Afton car and even more people were crammed into the car because the Silver Eyes guys wanted to come mostly because Marla couldn't let Jason go into the car alone and Jason threatened to scream if they didn't go along.

They were down the road a bit going at the lowest speed they could with a trail of cars following behind. Of course all of the people in those cars had to be somewhere and were cursing at how slow the Afton car was going. "Freddy I wanna go fast!!" Baby exclaimed.

"I can't because Vikki is taking up too much space!" Freddy yelled.

Chica gave him a look. "Okay you really want Vikki to get out of the way then open up the sun roof!"

Freddy looked at Chica for a second before slamming to sun roof button without breaking his evil gaze with Chica. Chica lifted Vikki up by the legs so she was standing on the......whatever the thingy in between the drivers seat and shotgun is.

  Freddy stomped on the breaks and they went tearing down the highway.  The cars behind them were relieved but also extremely confused. 

  The car was flying, they were miles above the speed limit.  Soon Chica joined Vikki and stood up out of the sun roof.  "I FEEL SO ALIVE!" Chica screamed before she breathed in a mouthful of bugs and started choking.  Freddy was going to find a turn into some road nobody drove down when he noticed sirens glaring through the back windows.

  Foxy panicked with his head in his hands.  "I CAN'T GO BACK TO JAIL!"

  Freddy pulled over and rolled down the window.  The cop walked up.

  "Sir you were going 120 miles an hour I hope you have a good explanation for this"

  Freddy looked at the cop with fear.  Carlton noticed the cop from the backseat.

  "Officer Dunn!  How are the kids?" Carlton asked casually.

  "Carlton, why are you, twenty like kids, and a blow up doll crammed in the backseat of a speeding car that was stolen from a serial killer?" Dunn asked.

  Carlton looked down in thought.  "Because I'm a teenager" Dunn just gave him a look.  "Please don't tell my dad"

  "Fine I'll let you and your friends go just this once"

  Carlton smiled.  After Officer Dunn drove away there was some silence. 

  "Isn't that guy supposed to be dead or something?" Chica asked hugging Vikki close "and Vikki wants to go home."

  "ONE CAR TRICK!" Foxy screeched "COME ON FREDDY!"

  "Fine!" Freddy yelled and tore down the road towards the pizzeria.  Freddy spun the wheel in the parking lot and the car started drifting around one of the lampposts in the parking lot.

  "THIS IS LIT BRO!" Chica screeched.  Freddy slammed on the breaks right in front of the pizzeria and noticed Henry and William staring at them with anger.

  Freddy stepped out and stood there looking like a kid who knew he was in trouble.

  "Freddy," Henry scolded "You have some explaining to do young man"

  Freddy sighed dramatically.  "Gosh dad I'm trying to be cool"

  William stared at him "you heard your dad.  Explain yourself"

  "Fiiiiiiiiine, I stole your car because I was bored"

  "Thats it!" Henry screamed "Me and your dad are done with all your child murdering and car stealing, you're grounded"

  Freddy sighed and stomped around the parking lot.  "YOU TWO ARE THE WORST! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE MY PARENTS!" Freddy yelled with an emo voice.

  "Go to your room!" William screamed. "You're being a bad influence on your siblings!"

  Freddy stomped towards the door and slammed it behind him.  Henry noticed Charlie trying to sneak into the pizzeria.

  "Oh you think you can just get out of this young lady?" Henry screamed at Charlie "get back here right now"

  Charlie ran into the pizzeria quickly and Henry and William chased after her.  Chica and the rest of the gang walked into the pizzeria casually as William and Henry chased after Charlie.

  "VIKKI AND I ARE GOING TO BED NOW!" Chica screamed as she and Vikki stormed into her bedroom where they spent the rest of the night trying to sleep over the sounds of everyone screaming and Henry and William scolded them.

  A/N: I finished FNaF HS season 1.  It was lit.  Also I HATE YouTube Rewind 2017, except for the credits.  Ya know your video failed when the credits are literally the only good part of the whole thing.

  IM GOING TO ANIMATE SOMETHING TOMORROW FOR THE HECK OF IT YA KNOW.

  1) Will you become the greatest artist in the whole city, and not just the city, but the whole country, and not just the country but the whole continent, and not just the continent of the whole world, and not just the world but the WHOLE TRI-STATE AREA!?

  2) Random question, what should I animate first? 

  3) Did you wear a seatbelt?

  If not....

  Wear a seatbelt.