Spicy Babies

The party is starting!

Why was there a party? Well I don't know! Baby found an orange flavored ice cream cake. Just the words 'orange cake and ice cream' in the same sentence would send Baby screaming with joy. Is there really a character named Baby in my story? Why yes! This is a FNaF one shots book and the title of the chapter is "Spicy Babies" who did you think would star in this one shot? Did you expect me to make another OC named Spicy? This a FNaF fanfiction not a Spice Girls fanfiction.

Anyways, Baby was having a ritual in her room to an orange flavored ice cream cake. I can't tell you the details of the details of the ritual for it could take up the limit of words in a wattpad chapter. But I will say that the ritual involves Baby spreading the icing of the cake all over her face. What? I'm not the one who invented the ritual! I know you probably think I'm crazy for writing such a story but when they dyed my hair some of the blue got into my brain! Now my brain is being run by blueberries instead of the emotions! It's not me it's them!

Okay, I've pretty much blown up the fourth wall with explosions so impressive that Gazzy and Iggy would be staring in awe (well not really, Iggy is sort of blind).

So Baby was almost finished with the ritual, all that was left was to eat the cake. She took a bite and quickly after the taste hit her tongue she spat it out. The ice cream was all melted, making the already burnt cake mushy, an the flavor was not orange, it was CANTALOUPE! That may have been why the rest of the cake was so terrible, if the flavor was bad it just ruined the whole thing.

Baby quickly took the cake to the kitchen, with her cooking and surgeon skills she could surely turn this cantaloupe abomination into a orange gift of the gods. She grabbed the spices and every ingredient imaginable and got to work. Baby poured gallons of spices onto the cake and carefully places ingredients on top only to quickly slice them into the cake with a knife. Dust clouds of spice started to fill the kitchen. Chica tried getting in for a slice of pizza but was choking on the awful stench and spice polluted air.

Finally, Baby threw two spices containers behind herself not caring for the mess they made when they shattered on the ground. Baby was so eager to taste the cake that she grabbed two handfuls and shoved them into her mouth, orange juice dripping and spices floating off into clouds. Baby put her hands down after she had swallowed the cake.

It.

Was

AMAZING!

The way the spices bursted with flavor as they hit your taste buds! The ice cream mixing with the orange juice and the cake so perfectly balancing the flavors! Baby didn't hesitate to shovel more into her mouth. She ate and ate, everyone else incased in an army fort while wearing gas masks to get away from the spice clouds. But Baby took another bite and it was to much for her to swallow. Baby started choking, coughing as loud as she could trying to get everyone else's attention.

Baby was their leader! Well, besides Freddy, but she was still a leader! And she was probably going to die because of this god like cake!

From the army fort they could hardly hear. Freddy was closest to the entrance holding a Nerf gun in case Baby came in throwing oranges. They had been there for about ten minutes. Nobody could really hear anything throw the gas masks. Freddy could hear Bonnie say something uncomprehending through the gas mask. Chica made a sound that basically ment 'what!?'. Bonnie took the mask away from his mouth and said; "Exotic Butters" before choking on the air.

Freddy then heard coughing coming from the kitchen. It was Baby. Freddy quickly ran out of the fort leaving his people with no leader against the pollution.

"NO DON'T GO YOU'LL DIE!"Everyone muffled through their gas masks, except for Chica who was giving Bonnie CPR.

"I MUST SAVE MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND!"Freddy yelled in reply.

Quickly Freddy was in the kitchen where Baby had collapsed, still coughing. Freddy then picked her up and started giving her the heimlich (is that how it's spelled?). Soon Baby coughed up the cake and started breathing again. She quickly embraced Freddy.

"If you had not saved me kawaii potato I would be dead" Baby whispered into Freddy's ear.

"I would never leave you my potato. Kees meh" Freddy said

Baby smiled as they leaned in for a kees. They stopped, Freddy looked down into Baby's smol hands to see her unpealing an orange. She smirked.

"SATISFACTION"

A/N: The last part is giving me deja vu.