Kerchoo

"KERCHOO!!" Chica screamed from beside Bonnie. They were running out of ideas for the newest chapter, praying they'd hit 3000 views soon.
"We should have a ritual Chica chi!!!" She screamed, and ran into her room.
"BERNERH!! Grab the candles and the plush!! I'll get the movies and the lights." He nodded, running full out naruto mode.

(XD JELLYK8 won't cooperate with writing this, she's too busy screaming KERCHOO!)

They both gathered the items, tossing them in a pile on the ground. Yes, they were having a ritual, like in TattleTail... that's the point. Chica arranged the lights into a circle, because she was too lazy to make a star.
"Meh, looks like a star!!" The two arranged candles at every corner, and grabbed 2 plush for each candle: Chica and Joebagofdonuts, Foxy and Mangle, Bonnie and the PEEPOS, Springtrap and Golden Freddy, and Espurr and Freddy. Bonnie ran and shut the light off as Chica placed the movies in the middle of the circle.
"CARL DRAW US A SHEEP PRONTO!!"
Cupcake walked in on this whole fiasco, his eyes widening quickly. He slowly dropped the sheep, concerned as ever will be.
(JELLYK8 HALP MEH WRITE IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS XD!!)
"What are you-"
"WE ARE KILLING MAMA!!" Cupcake quickly backed out of the room, and ran to the bathroom. Bonnie slipped on a horse mask, Chica pulling on some shrek ears. Then, the ritual began. The plush began to glow, and started whispering something the two animatronics couldn't make it. It sounded like lemonland.... K.... tree. The room suddenly became brighter than Bonnie's future, and then black. Bonnie and Chica were dazed, slowly sitting back up to see the sheep they cut up and the two movies were gone. Instead, there was a small piece of paper, surrounded by confetti.
"Bernerh... did we actually summon a demon?!" They started freaking out, chucking plushes at the creepy note. The two calmed down after about 20 minutes of screaming, Bonnie grabbing the note quickly so he didn't get sucked into the demon circle star.
"What's it say!!!" Bonnie unfolded the note, and screamed. The whole FNAF crew ran into the room, including their newest member, Glitched Freddy, who had Mike tied to her back.
"BONNIE HELP!!" Everyone turned to Glitchy Fazbear, her face turning bright red.
"Heheh..... HE'S MINE NOW!!" She ran out of the room, Jeremy screaming behind her
"SENPAI!! COME BACK HERE BEFORE I PULL OUT MY KATANA!" The crew laughed, and turned back to Bonnie.
"So.... READ IT TO US!" Baby screamed, Ballora nodding. He looked at Chica, showing her the note. She gasped, and nodded at Bonnie. In sync, they both screamed,
"WE HIT 3000 VIEWS ON LEMONLAND!!"

AhhhhhhhhhHHHHHH!!!!!!!
We hit 3K views?! Holy mother of eggo waffles!!!! Thank you all so much for this, we can't thank you enough!! Yes, we hit 3K last month, but we're lazy, so don't be too salty (lel). Thanks again for reading this book, we truly appreciate it, and it means a lot to both of us in personal ways :3
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, AND WRITE YOUR ABCS ON THE NEAREST WALL

..
......

I've been binge watching stranger things sorry..
-TheBoatDog

Also, very sorry we republished this, we had an error with an OC. The OC featured in this chapter is Glitchy Fazbear, owned by Glitchygaming