Field Trip

A/N
Before I start, THIS ACCOUNT IS OFFICIALLY 1 YEAR OLD!! To think that just a year ago, we had literally no followers, and now we have a book with 1K views and some amazing fans!! We're literally like 5-10 views from 2K and I can't breathe I'm so freaking happy!!! Thanks for all your support, and sticking with us for this long!! We love you and hope you have a happy holidays!!

"STOP PULLING MY PIGTAILS CHICA!!" Chica let go of Baby's pigtail, and laughed.
"You are one with the trains Baby." Baby groaned, and continued reading her book. The class was SUPPOSED to be reading their class book, "The Insiders", but everyone gave up on that.  Today was the big day that the students were headed to their surprise field trip destination. Baby's class, class A, was leaving at 2:00, and staying over night wherever they were going. The whole class was antsy, waiting for the clock to hit 2. It was currently 1:45, 15 minutes to go.
While Baby and Chica were screwing around with pigtails and trains, Bonnie and Freddy were making origami water buffalos on the other side of the room.
"Look at mine!!" Freddy looked up at Bonnie, and sighed.
"Mine doesn't even look like a buffalo." Foxy strolled over, and looked down at Freddy's creation.
"What is THAT?! It looks like a potato with antlers!" Bonnie slammed his paws down on the table and started laughing extremely loud. Their teacher, Mr.Guy, stood up, and started staring at Bonnie.
"Oh. Sorry sir." The teacher nodded, and continued to grade papers. Moving to another spot in the room, we have Puppet, Cupcake, and Chico, all playing Poker.
"So... what are you betting?" The puppet turns to Chico, and smirks.
"Well... I've got..." he pulls out a plastic baggy, and the two other players scream.
"ANIMAL CRACKERS." Espurr looked over, and heard them screaming, and sighed.
"You guys aren't even playing poker right! YOU PLAY WITH MONEY!!"
"ANIMAL CRACKERS ARE WORTH A LOTTA DOUGH!!" The puppet screeched, his voice cracking numerous times.
In the middle of the room, you have Ballora and Mangle singing along to the Christmas music while writing fanfics for their new Wattpad.
"Should we call it... Bangle? OH!! Or or or....
Mangllora™."
Mangle clapped her hands, and started setting up the account.
"Our password is gonna be Fonnie, ok?" Bonnie and Foxy both walked over at the wrong time, looked at the girls wide-eyed, and slowly walked away.
"War flashbacks Foxy. WAR.FLASHBACKS." Foxy nodded, and buried his face into his paw (and hook XD).
"Oh gosh... why me!? Of all the characters the fans had to make me gay. With YOU." He looks at Bonnie, the derpy bunny now drawing.
"Wah?" Foxy sighed, and looked at the clock.
1:52.
We now move to the final spot in the room:
The hidden book nook. Here, you find all of the secret book nerds that nobody saw coming. At the moment, Golden Freddy and SpringTrap were inhabiting this hidden book nook, binge reading Hairy Otter and the Closet Of Publicity.
"UGHH.... Hairy, come on KISS PURRMIONE ALREADY!!" GFred sighed. Springtrap looked up at him, concerned, and sighed.
"GFred, come on. We all know Purrmione is gonna kiss Robin Weasley!!" GFred growls, slowly turning his head toward SpringTrap.
"EXCUSE ME? HAIRMONY IS LIFE!" The two started chucking books at each other, Balloon Boy getting his phone out and videoing.
"Class!! Everyone get your bags together! We are heading out to the bus right now!!" All of the students scrambled to get their bags, and ran out the door.  A school bus sat outside, the bus driver stepping down with a smile.
"Hi kids! I'll be your bus driver today! My name is Fri-"
"You look gay!" Puppet screamed from the crowd. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement, and he blushed.
"Well... you're an interesting bunch." The children filed onto the bus, and sat beside their partner of choice. Mr.Guy stepped onto the bus, and pulled out the class roster.
"Ok class, please be quiet. I need to take attendance quick." The children shut up, and looked at Mr.Guy.
"Ok. Ballora and Baby?"
"Here!! ORANGES!"
"Bonnie and Freddy?"
"Here and here!"
"Foxy and Mangle?"
"Hello! HAI!"
"Chica and Espurr?"
"Here!! Heyo."
"Balloon Boy and Chico?"
"Herro! HOY!"
"Puppet and Cupcake?"
"Sup. HERRRROOOOO!!!"
"And finally, GFred and SpringTrap."
"HAIRMONY!! ROBMIONE!!!"
The teacher slowly pulled down his clipboard, and sighed.
"well class, the moment you've been waiting for." The class started freaking out, and began staring directly at Mr.Guy.
"WE'RE GOING TO PHILIDELPHIA!!"