The Fly....

Chica sat in her room trying to figure out how to illegally download a song she had spent two hours remixing on a music app.  After that she gave up on life and decided to do actual work; memes.  She dove straight into HER MEMES AND FOUND!-videos dedicated to a dead person.

  Chica entered a great depression and tried to reassure herself by watching more memes.  Just as she was doing so she heard a noise.  *buzz*

  "Berry B. Benson is that you?" Chica questioned searching her room.  She discovered that the buzzing was coming from the light.  "Oh finally, the gods have answered my prayers and are letting me travel to the afterlife.  Their swarm of bees will carry me through the fiery gates and then throw me into the pools of lavas and leave me to rot for eternity in my new home; Hell"

  Chica threw her arms out dramatically waiting for the bees to carry her off.....but they didn't.  Chica looked back into the light and thats when she saw it; THE FLY.

  "SWEET MOTHER OF THE UGANDAN QUEEN!" Chica screeched as she screamed and pointed at the fly aggressively.  "ITS HERE!!!"

  The fly flew around the light frantically and then dove near Chica.  Chica screamed and threw a pencil at the fly but missed obviously.  Chica then ran out the door while the fly circled the light once again.

  Chica ran towards the kitchen.  Bonnie and Jessica were sitting at the table in the kitchen wearing old fashioned dresses and fancy hats while drinking tea. 

  "Sorry to interrupt your fancy tea party" Chica yelled while Bonnie and Jessica looked at her.

  "How dare you interrupt our tea party!" Jessica yelled in a fake British accent "Bonnie was just complaining about his undying love for you!"

  Although Chica wasn't listening to Jessica, Bonnie slapped her anyways because he didn't want Chica to know about his undying love for her.  Chica scrabbled through all the drawers and than cheered when she finally found what she was looking for.  "GOTTA BLAST!" Chica exclaimed as she fled the kitchen wielding her weapon.

  Chica ran towards the storage closet and saw Mike trying to shove Henry into a Freddy Fazbear suit as the other night guards stood watching.

  "CHICA MY CREATION!" Henry screamed reaching his arm towards Chica. "SAVE ME FROM THESE CRAZY EMPLOYEES!"

  "Sorry Mr. Henry, I am busy trying to brutally murder a bug" Chica explained as she grabbed a mask off of one of the shelves and run off wearing it.

  "Now where were we?" Mike asked as he lifted the head of the costume.

  "We were at the part where I was trying to tell you that it was WILLIAM'S IDEA TO LOWER YOUR PAY" Henry yelled. "NOT MINE!"

  Chica slowly crept towards the door of her room.  She couldn't hear the buzzing, at least not through the mask.  She slowly opened the door and held out the fly swatter to protect herself.  She flung the fly swatter in different directions, no buzzing, she tapped the light with the fly swatter, no buzzing.  Chica sighed with relief and took the mask off and placed it on her desk with the fly swatter, then she collapsed into her chair and began browsing memes once again.

  *BUZZ*

  Chica screamed and ran out of her room.  She ran around calling for one of the night guards.  She ran back to the storage closet and ran over to Henry, who was eating popcorn and watching as Mike tried shoving William into a Freddy suit.  She grabbed Henry and pulled him away making him drop the popcorn on the floor.  She guided Henry towards the door to her room, handed him the fly swatter and the Freddy mask, and then she pushed him towards the door.  Henry looked back towards Chica and saw her using Foxy, who had just been strolling by, as a shield from the door. 

  "Is there a fly?" Henry asked using a tone that meant this wasn't the first time this had happened.  Chica nodded from behind Foxy.  Henry sighed and then put the Freddy mask on so it was protecting his face.  He walked into the room, waited ten seconds, and then swatted the fly down as soon as it made its first buzz. 

  Henry strolled out of the room slouching as he handed the mask and the fly swatter to Chica.  Chica hugged Henry and then blessed his soul for saving her room from being invaded by flies.  Henry patted her head and then returned to the storage closet where him and the night guards resumed their brawl.

  Then Chica ran into her room and continued looking at memes.

  A/N: This is obviously based on true events.  But don't worry I have my cat to protect me now.

  But don't worry I have my cat to protect me now

  That picture isn't as funny as others.....

  If you have MusicMakerJam check out my JAMXPetitBiscuit remix, it's pretty lit.

  On a more serious note: RIP dogedust.  Nobody deserves that.  Unless you lied about dying for attention, then stop please.

  Idk what, I'm rambling cause I'm tired.  Byeeeeee!