SQUAD SLEEPOVER

Chica was much bored, it was a Saturday night and honestly her only plan for the next five years or so was to watch Supernatural  until Bendy and the Ink Machine chapter two came out, then she'd watch more Supernatural and wait for the Twisted Ones, then watch more Supernatural and then watch Stranger Things season 2.  And then after that she decided to just play some good ol' TattleTail and wait for the FNaF movie, so basically the next five years of her life were all planned out.  But of course Scott would probably release the movie early or another chapter of Bendy would come out and screw up everything.

  Chica was bored and lonely sitting on the floor hugging herself and singing 'Single Ladies'. She had just finished eating her Eggs Eggo sandwich which was basically an egg sandwich but instead of bread she used Eggos and she also put syrup on it and used a couple secret ingredients to spice it up.  Other than that she was bored. 

  Chica's phone was going off violently.  Foxy must have sent some anime picture and alerted everybody else.  Now they were going on a rant about how they had all seen Yuri on Ice accept for Chica.  Foxy then proceeded on his 'we should have a sleepover where Chica watches Yuri on Ice and I watch Supernatural Stranger Things in return' speech.

  Bonnie started ranting about how he was struggling with drawing and Freddy was bragging about how amazing his new boyfriend was. 

  Carl was watching Gilmore Girls in the next room.  Chica thought she had cured his addiction after showing him Supernatural and it worked for about two months until somebody got Carl back into Gilmore Girls.  Now Chica had nobody to rant to about Destial and was left alone because Espurr was being salty after Chica had decided she wanted to be able to legally sing 'Single Ladies' without getting the 'But You Have a Boyfriend' speech.

  Then an idea popped into Chica's head.  It had been an entire six month relationship since the squad had had a squad sleepover.  Chica ran downstairs to ask Mama about the idea.

  "MAMA I WANNA HAVE A SQUAD SLEEPOVER!"

  "Alright Chica Chi"

Chica texted the squad and they all yelled and got happy about the idea. Then Bonnie confessed that he was at a swim meet and Freddy's Ex was there. Let's just say that everybody in the whole FNaF family absolutely hated this person and to avoid legal trouble I'm just going to say that Freddy's ex was named Lettuce and Lettuce was a rotten cabbage and everybody hated him. This is an important fact because later that night they were going to have a ritual to eliminate Lettuce from existence forever. What? Ritual? I mean they were going to torture a cabbage later not eliminate Freddy's ex from existence I mean that's dumb ha ha he he....heh.

*woah look a time skip brought to you by wibbly wobbly times wimey angel blades and salt*

  The whole FNaF gang was running around Chica's house and Mama was disturbed and her and Chica's father ran upstairs to watch Breaking Bad or some sort of adult show.

  Carl had invited a friend too and they were both disturbed as Chica got the Netflix out.  The room was silent as Chica clicked on Stranger Things and Foxy panicked asking if the first episode was scary and started flipping out and Foxy's inner weaboo started panicking. 

  "BONNIE HOLD ME IM SCARED!"

  Bonnie and Chica were sitting on the ground saying that 'only the Stranger Things fangirls could sit there and the young saplings had to sit on the couch'

  "BONNIE GET UP HERE IM SCARED"

  For those who have not seen Stranger Things basically there was a scary intro and Foxy is a umm.... trying to think of a name that isn't bad or is spellable if that's even a word.  Basically Foxy was overreacting over a mad scientist running through a hallway with flickering lights.

"Foxy YOU run down a hallway with flickering lights." Chica said as Foxy panicked and jumped off the couch and hung on the Chica.  Soon the whole FNaF gang was in the floor and Carl and his friend were on the back couch laughing over Foxy's screaming.

  Again sorry for those who haven't seen Stranger Things but when Will got kidnapped at one point Foxy screamed jumped backwards and knocked Chica over.  If he can't handle this how on earth will he handle Spn? Chica thought as Foxy screamed some more and started constantly asking questions.

  As the episode ended Chica loaded Supernatural and Foxy started screaming again.  They got some pizza and Chica started the episode.  Foxy went through the same process of screaming and asking questions but this time he grabbed Bonnie for help. 

  "Wow Sam is kind of hot" Freddy said as Foxy started calming down after the intro scared him.

  "Just wait until you see Dean" Chica said and then as Dean appeared everyone screamed.

  "OH MY GOD HES SO HAWT!" Freddy screamed and Carl started laughing.

  When the episode finished Foxy was a glass case of emotion.  They went into the kitchen and finished their food and Chica realized her fate and finished her pizza.

  "Foxy" Chica said.

  "Yesh?" Foxy asked.

  Chica took out her phone and headphones.  "I'm ready to watch Yuri on Ice" just as Chica finished that sentence she was meant with a variety of fangirling screeches. "YASS MY CHILD LET ME BLESS YOU WITH THE POWER OF GAY WEABOO TRASH!" Foxy screeched.

  The first episode loaded and Chica kept a straight face and as the episode reached its end she heard another wave of fangirling noises and Foxy and Bonnie hitting the table.  "Calm your weaboo hormones so I can finish the episode" Chica said as they kept screaming about 'the scene' Chica listened to the episode.  Any anime fans out there?  You know what scene I'm talking about?  The one where Yuri runs towards the one hot springs and then Viktor just stands up and he's naked?  Yeah Chica's face went red with confusion as everyone else started screaming.  The episode finished.

  "I'm highly concerned for your guys' well being" Chica said as they all fangirled.

  Chica got the intro stuck in her head.

  A/N: My apologies I have given up on part ér XD