Vikki 1

A/N: This chapter be RELY dirty. Watch your eyes children. Also some triggering things may be referenced, referenced but I don't explain them in detail I'm just trying to brighten up people's lives.

This is also based off true events.

Chica sat alone sipping some sweet virgin pina colada and getting caught in the rain. She watched as the rest of the gang scrabbled to get ready for the next day. She had finished making all the pizza for the next two weeks because she went on a pizza making spree after drinking fifty 5 Hour Energys.

Chica grabbed a paper plate and a marker and scribbled a face onto it. She started talking to the paper plate.

"So, what are your opinions on modern day economy?"

The paper plate just smiled.

"Same!" Chica smiled "what do you think of Thirteen Reasons Why completely destroying modern day media by focusing more on filming aesthetic rather then the actual core message of the show which resulted in an increase in childhood depression and suicide?"

The paper plate just smiled.

"Saaaaaame!" Freddy ran up to Chica.

"Chica!" Freddy yelled "I need some help testing the new ball pit". Freddy pointed near the ball put which was surrounded by the limbs of broken test dummies.

"Excuse me Mr. Fazbear I was having a very deep and profound conversation with this paper plate" Chica said with the tone every person used when responding to a joke or literally any opinion in 2017.

"Chica it's a paper plate"

"But I find him quite interesting and I stand with him on most of his opinions including politics, modern media, the whole Melanie Martinez fiasco, whether I'm on team Jacob or Edward, whether I'm on team 87 or 83, what I think the FNaF timeline is, who I think Rey's parents are, who I shipped Katniss with, and last but certainly not the least in fact its the most important is how I feel about seedless grapes"

"Uh huh..." Freddy acknowledged "but where do you stand on all of those subjects?"

"Well when they come up I usually just smile and wait till they start talking about something important like how terribly good the Lego Batman movie was"

"Chica you need a friend"

"I have plenty but they're all busy breaking their necks trying to test out that ball pit" she said as F.Freddy threw a plushie at the ball pit which missed and slammed against the numerous limbs of test dummies.

Freddy face palmed and went to help them out with the ball pit.

"You know paper plate guy?" Chica said, paper plate guy smiled. "I think I need to get a real friend. One that has a whole body because no offense but you're just a head" paper plate guy smiled. "Okay paper plate guy go join your brothers!" Chica screamed as she frisbeed paper plate guy towards the ball pit and he landed in it as the gang screamed with frustration and shock as Chica strolled out of the pizzeria casually.

  A few minutes later the gang finally finished testing the ball pit but they couldn't find Chica....  they searched the pizzeria.  Bonnie finally found her in the break room talking to a........blow up doll?

  "Chica what the frigging heck darn" Bonnie asked.

  "This is Vikki" Chica exclaimed "she's my friend, we share virgin beverages together and talk about our problems"

  "What about paper plate man?"

  "He joined the giant pile of deceased test dummies around the ball pit"

  Bonnie stared at Chica as she discussed her opinion on how Slytherins shouldn't be considered evil. 

  Foxy suddenly burst through the door.  "Afton forgot his keys again!" Foxy exclaimed jingling the keys with excitement.  Bonnie and Chica smiled mischievously.  Whenever Afton left his keys and his car to stalk some kid or go to a furry convention the gang would take it for a spin and sometimes buy numerous garage kits if he left his wallet there.

  The gang all crammed themselves into the small purple car.  "THE WALLET IS HERE!" Freddy screamed lifting it up.

  "Yes!" Baby smirked "I can now buy that giant Sebastian figure"

  "I can get Vikki a dress!" Chica screeched as Vikki squeaked rubbing against the car window.

  "Chica did you seriously buy a sex doll so you wouldn't be lonely?" Freddy questioned.

  "Vikki does not like the term 'sex doll' Freddy" Chica patted Vikki's shoulder as though to reassure her "Don't listen to that stupid child eating machine Vikki, you are beautiful"

  Foxy tore down a dirt path which lead to one of the older pizzerias.  By the looks of it some rave was going on inside the abandoned mall that was entombing the old pizzeria.

  They made their way through the abandoned mall and Chica found an abandoned dress up store and she turned Vikki into a superstar.

  They burst through the doors of the old pizzeria and there they saw them; the "Why Are You Here After a Whole Decade Without Sending Even One Christmas Card" crew!

  Jessica spotted Bonnie.  "CHILDHOOD THERAPIST!" She screamed as she ran towards Bonnie to hug him, nearly making him lose balance.  When she finally let Bonnie go she noticed Vikki.  Her expression said it all but she still said it anyways; "Chica why do you have a blow up doll thats wearing a cocktail dress and a rainbow afro?"

 TO BE CONTINUED BECAUSE THE STORY WAS GETTING TOO LONG!

  A/N: I've been feeling really stressed over school, the Melanie situation, the new law or whatever they're trying to pass where you have to pay for internet, and the fact that I don't even have time to watch FNaF 6 because I have no time even though I'm wasting time watching stupid vines because I am not okay I've even been listening to MCR guys and my mom wouldn't take me to Hot Topic. WHY DID MCR BREAK UP *ugly sob*

  Also I am so sorry this is going to be two parts.  That's like the fiftieth two part story I've created please show me mercy.

  1) You excited over Vine 2? because I sure am!

  2) Would you guys be perfectly fine with 2000 word chapters because I write a lot?

  3) You wanna collab?