Tales From a Strange Monarchy

Foxy was somehow able to swim to shore after he had jumped into the water with shame. He watched as Bonnie and Chica slowly rode off into the distance. He sat there just staring over the horizon.

He then got on his boat and began sailing. He kept going until he hit land and that land was the land where the kingdom of FNaFLover was put.

Foxy got off of his boat. It was night time so nobody would see him coming. He walked up towards a tower and looked up towards a balcony. On the balcony was FNaFLover163, because she was the 163rd heir to the throne of FNaFLover kingdom.

"Oh romeo, oh romeo, where art thou romeo?" She called out.

Foxy looked up confused before shouting up "ENGLISH PLEASE"

"Oh, young sir, this is English in its finest form" she called down.

"Aaaaar, I have no idea how to even talk like that"

"Why don't you come up here?"

"How? You do realize I'm a giant animatronic fox, how the heck do I climb up a castle tower?" Foxy said.

"Do you see what I look like? My profile pic- I mean body is practically a zombie animatronic"

Foxy started climbing up the tower. He was on the balcony.

"Oh Foxy you are so handsome" FNaFLover163 flirted as she started twirling her hair around her zombie fingers.

  "Uh, thanks"

  Bonnie started panicking as he watched somebody else writing the story of his horrible Bonnica fan fiction. 

  "LOLBIT SOMEBODY HAS HACKED OUR TECHNOLOGY!!!" Bonnie called down to the mysterious basement where Lolbit lurked.

  "I KNOW IM HAVING A HACK BATTLE WITH SOME SCHOOL GIRL FROM JAPAN!!!!"

  Lolbit had been on her computer for the last hour doing Lolbit stuff when her computer was somehow hacked.  Soon the entire house had been hacked and Lolbit was in a hack battle with this other hacker.  To make matters worse the other hacker had hacked the speaker system in the entire house and was playing Megalovania.  Lolbit was somehow able to hack the hackers camera and she saw the face of her old friend staring back at her.

  "Info-Chan!!!" Lolbit said seeing her old friends face

  "Lolbit!!!  Can't you see I'm busy trying to fulfill a clients request?  Get out of my way!" Info-Chan said entering more code.

  "Well I'm trying to protect my family from your stupid hacks!!!" Lolbit entered a code, she just had to put in one more character and she would hack Info-Chan's system and Midori would receive all of Yandere Dev's secrets.

  Info-chan gasped and entered a code that would hack Scott's computer and release the entire FNaF timeline.  Lolbit gasped.

  "DONT DO IT INFO-CHAN!"

  Info-Chan entered the code.  Lolbit gasped as she heard screams upstairs and the puppet slowly dying inside.  Lolbit entered the last character to the code and Info-Chan heard Midori scream as she flew off the roof because all of the answers turned her phone into a rocket.

  They both stared back at each other with shock and hatred.  "What have we done?"

  Suddenly all the fangirls were gathered at their computers watching a live stream that had a bunch of theorists and let's players ready to hear all the answers to FNaF and Yandere Simulator.

  "Tell us computer what is the answer, to life, the universe and everything?"

  The computer looked at them nervously.

  "42" the computer turned off and all of the fandoms started freaking out and everybody started destroying their computers in frustration.

  The answer had started tearing holes through the universe and eventually Queen Chica and King Bonnie held each other as the world started to end.  They shared one last kiss before every single thing on the planet disappeared.

  "And that kids is why you cannot play around on my computer" Lolbit said to all the Bidybabs and Minireenas and to Bon-Bon and Bonnet and Balloon Boy and JJ.  "If you go on my computer and mess around with stuff you may tear holes in the universe and cause mass destruction between fandoms and reality, but worst of all; you may accidentally hack Mr.Scott's speaker system and it will play Undertale Music"

  The kids screamed in horror.  Whenever Megalovania started playing in the FNaF house a huge war would break out between everybody, somebody had to go to the hospital at one point because Megalovania triggers everyone's urge to tear each other limb from limb because it's to epic to just be background music.  Like you can't listen to that song without either punching somebody or trying to do something epic like parkour.  Basically what I'm trying to say is if you play Megalovania near the FNaF crew they'll go savage.

  Because Undertale Music.

  A/N: So I was going through my school documents and I was able to find almost all the original copies of the old lemonland chapters

  And I'm framing the original copy of 'The Tales of Princess Chica'.

  Also thanks to Fnaflover163 who I kind of just put into this because she commented a long time ago but I only now wrote it because I felt like it.  And writers block

  I'm also sorry if I spelled Megalovania wrong.