Last Trip of Summer: 2 Sneaky Chocolate Milk

After the whole restaurant fiasco the crew headed back to one of their condos. They had all gotten condos on the same street so they could walk to each others condos. Of course Freddy got lost on the way and he had to call Mike for help on how to get to the condo.

"Where is it!?" Freddy screamed into the phone.

"Okay I think you're close. Bon bon is going out onto the- FUNTIME FREDDY DO NOT THROW THE POOR BUNNY INTO THE SLIDING DOOR!"

"Sounds like they're having fun" Chica said since everybody could hear the call because of that weird Bluetooth phone call thing some cars have.

Eventually they saw Bon bon dancing on the porch of the condo. Freddy beeped the car and Bon bon had a heart attack and Freddy kept beeping and as they drove down the street towards the condo somebody flipped him off because he kept beeping and Chica started dying.

After they got into a fight with the random driver who had flipped them off they went into the condo. The kids were nowhere to be found which wasn't a good thing. Chica and Baby heard screaming from upstairs. They went upstairs to see that the entire kids room had been transformed into a pillow and mattress fort.

"WHO GOES THERE!?" Carl screamed from the top of the bunk bed "Oh it's just you two"

"HEY! I ONCE ATE A CHILD!" Baby threatened and Chica looked at her concerned before saying "Yo saaaaaaaaame"

"Mom!" the Bidybabs screamed as they attacked Baby. "You are welcome into the fort!"

Baby cheered as Chica made random distressed gibberish noises. "Oh hey Chica I guess you're allowed in too" Carl said as he attacked Carla with a toy sword. Chica frowned.

Eventually they were all just sitting in the fort playing apples to apples. The word was sneaky and Chica had narrowed it down to Superman, Dark Alleys, and Chocolate Milk.

Chica was stressing over this too much. She went downstairs and asked everybody which one she should pick.

"CHOCKY MILK!" the puppet screamed.

"Chocolate milk" Bonnie added.

Chica went back upstairs to the mattress fort and called upon the one who had put in the Chocolate milk card.  Baby screamed with excitement.

  "Congratulations you LOST!  Who had dark alleys?" Chica called as Carl screamed and stole the sneaky card.

Chica grew tired of playing Apples to Apples so she went downstairs to join the gang only to find them crowded around on the front porch. Chica slid open the door and saw a giant praying mantis just casually sitting on Freddy's shoulder.

"Oh my god" Chica stared at the creature.  "Where'd you find them?"

  "He just sat on my shoulder" Freddy smiled and then Baby ran down the stairs into the living rook and bolted towards the door.  But she obviously did not know it was a sliding door because as she approached the door she reached for the 'doorknob' and then realized that fact before slamming into the glass of the sliding door.  Freddy face palmed (startling the praying mantis) and everybody else started sobbing in laughter.

  Freddy opened the door and kneeled down next to Baby and held her in his arms before taking the cat mask off.  "Are you alright?" Freddy asked, Baby's eyes didn't seem to remember their purpose in life for both of them were staring in two different directions.  "Baby?" Freddy asked before Baby made some incomprehensible noise before blacking out.  "SHE'S OUT!!! QUICK SOMEBODY GET ME AN ORANGE!!!"

  Foxy bolted to the kitchen, grabbed an orange, and tossed it to Freddy.  Foxy did all of that in 2.5 seconds beating his world record, because there's a world record for 'fastest runner who can get from the porch to the kitchen and toss an orange to a bystander'.