Fake Husband (Harry Styles)

Adriana's POV

"Come on Shelly," I tugged on the hem on the dress. "I-I can't marry the guy, I don't even know what he looks like!"

Shelly let out a huff and flatened out the dress, wiping the tears from my cheek. "Please, this is the worst Publicty Stunt yet," I whimpered.

She shook her head, her blond curls moving with her. "I'm sorry but you signed the papers-"

"I didn't know," I stomped my foot. "I'm just eighteen! No one gets married at that age! And how old is he?"

"Twenty one, now stop moving," She said.

My lip trembled and I blinked back the tears, she rubbed my arm and kissed my cheek. "It will be okay after a year you can divorce."

I nodded and she gripped my arm, helping me down the stairs, I could hear the music playing and my hands shook as the brides maid went one by one. Why me? What kind of stunt was this? Just to promote a movie, what if the guy who was the voice of spongebob was down there? That wouldn't help promote anything at all. Who was down there. I started walking down the isle, eyes on me. The tears blurred my vision but I could clearly see the green of his eyes. I stopped and finally looked at him, his fake smile, his dimple, his eyes. I've seen that face many times. Harry Styles. He looked at me and I looked down, my hands shaking. The priest kep talking but I couldn't stop shaking, the tear rolling down my cheeks. My life was a game to them, controlling who I date, what I say, were I go, how I dress.

"I do," I heard Harry say.

"I do," I repeated.

Everyone smiled, "You may kiss the bride."

I turned and Harry lifted the veil, his eyes an expression I couldn't read. Everyone could take my tears as tears of joy, but he-he knew. His right hand brushed one of my cheek, and he pulled me close. His lips were soft, and he grazed them over mine before placing them on mine. Everyone clapped and he pulled away, I could see my agent and his giving us a thumbs up, pictures being snapped. Harry grabbed my hand and I was glad he knew what to do, because I was a total mess. My agent waved a hand infront of her face and pointed to her mouth, smile. I nodded and felt lips curl up. Harry gripped my waist as he lead me to the giant tent in the back, were tables were for the party.

"Uh....good acting in there," He said.

"That was terrbile what were you thinking! Crying!" My agent stormed in, "You are suppsoed to be happy! I thought you were an actress not some stupid girl!"

I blinked, mt throat dry and I didn't trust my voice, "That was great darling, everyone took your tears as tears of joy," Shelly kissed my cheeks. "Leave her alone Sharon."

Sharon glared at me, "Now everyone should be coming in in the next five minutes, stop your crying!"

I nodded, and took the back of my hands to wipe my face. My new dimond ring about to scratch my eyes out until Sharon grabbed my arm. "What are you trying to do put a scare on your face?" She hissed.

The curtians opened and she dropped my arm, she placed Harry's arm around me and mine around his waist. "Sometimes I think that oscar went to waist on you," Sharon hissed as people started walking in.

"Congrats hooney!" A black haired women smiled, kissing Harry's cheek. "I'm very upset you never even told me you were dating!"

"Mum," Harry said, his thick accent mixed with his raspy voice was cute, he wipped his cheek with a smile. "You're embrassing me," He grinned, his dimple appearing again and I wanted to poke it.

"Well introuduce me," His mother smiled.

"I'm Adriana Star-Well Styles now," My voice cracked at the end but no tears fell and I hopped no one caught on.