Chapter 50

Songs for this chapter

Ellie Goulding - Your Song

One Direction - Through The Dark

One Direction - Something Great

Harry's POV

My heart drops, heart faluire? Adriana keeps her back to me as she grips the sink. It's silent and I can hear the small drops of water on the sink falling down the drain. 

"They said that they would have to do c-section but the chances of me making it in time and being ready for it is two out of ten," She whispered. "Or that they could remove the baby now. But I didn't want the baby removed."

I stand from my spot and walk over to her, turning her around. Her face is pale, "And I didn't want to worry you."

"A-And there is still hope that he or she will move into the right way but...it's not very likely," She added. "I just....I don't like to think about it."

I can't form any words, I pressed my lip to her forehead. "What if-What if my heart stops," She whispered. "What if I don't get to meet my baby?"

I closed my eyes, my voice coming back. "Don't say that," I whispered. "Don't even think that."

"It's a possiablity," She whispered. 

"No it's not. I won't have it."

I held in a breath and looked down at her, she was already looking up at me and her eyes were full of sadness. 

"Can we just ignore it-"

"No. Sophia is in school to be a nurse, let's just talk to her," I said. 

Her lips formed in a line but she didn't deny me. "Let's just enjoy the day yeah?" She whispered. 

I nod, for her sake I try to act like it's okay. 

.

.

.

By the time I make it back to the deck of the boat Adriana is sitting with Liam, the two are laying on their back looking up at the sky a small smile on Adriana's face. Sophia brings a cup to her lips as she drinks some soda and sits next to Liam, their fingers locked together. Josh sits near the rods and smiles hearing Adriana laugh. I make my way to Adriana who needs me right now, she needs me to be happy and try to think positive. 

"Hey," She says as I put her head on my lap. 

"Hi," I whispered. 

I pinch the bridges of her nose. "Harry!" She whined in a nasily voice and I laugh. 

She slapped my hand away and I catch her hand bringing it to my lips. She high fives me repeatedly and keeps talking to Sophia. 

I prop my legs up and they bent at the knees as Adriana sits in between them and rest her head on my chest. Her hands rest on my knees as I straighten my legs out and she looks at the sky that's getting dark. 

"We should start heading back," Liam says. 

"Or we can stay and watch the sunset," Adriana suggest. 

"Took the words right out of my mouth," Sophia said. 

Adriana crinkles her nose and pinches the bridges of it as she gets a silent sneeze. "Bless you," I say.