Chapter 42

Song's for this chapter

Ellie Goulding - Only You

One Direction - Half A Heart

Selena - Dreaming Of You

Adriana's POV

"So Adriana," Ellen smiled. "How are you?"

How am I?

Lost. 

Alone. 

It's been a week. News of a divorce between Harry and I spread like wild fire after my pregnancy. But Sharon has been next to me helping me out. I don't know what I would do without her. 

"How do you feel about the divorce?" She asked. "Do you miss him?"

I fiddled with my fingers looking down at them, my hair hidding my face, I tucked the strand behind my ear. A tear rolled down my cheek. 

"Yeah," I whispered. "I mean...of course I miss him...I just...I wish we never.." Ellen handed me a tissue. "I'm sorry."

"Don't aplolgize," Ellen smiled ligthly.

I sniffled, the sob left my mouth and I felt her arm around me. "We'll be back after this break!"

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

"Yeah. I mean of course I miss him," Adriana takes in a deep breath, it's shaky, very shaky and I can tell she's not acting anymore. "I just...I wish we never," She sniffles and I grip the remote tighter. 

My eyes are very focused on the TV, it hung on the wall in Sharon's office. Sharon digs into her files and I keep my eyes on the TV. I shut off the TV and sink in my seat. 

"So, you'll be going on a date with..Kendall Jenner. It'll make the paps think you have been having an affair," Sharon said taking a pen and giving me the paper. 

I don't bother reading it, I see in the line next to were I need to sign Adriana's name. "This states that you're done with the fake marriage," She explained. 

All I can manage is a simple nod and I scribble my name on the paper. Sharon takes it back and puts it in a safe, she puts her hands on the desk. 

"So you're going to call Kendall Jenner and beg her for a date, got it?" She riased an eyebrow. 

"Yeah," I sighed. 

Her phone goes off and she presses the speaker button. "Sharon Banks at Discovered Talent's who am I speaking to," She says. 

"It's me," Adriana giggled. "You sounded really bored."

"What can I do for you honey?" Sharon lifted her hand signling for me to leave. 

I sighed letting the door close behind me. The pictures of Adriana in the hallway take my eyes up from the floor. She's holding an Oscar with a smile on her face, next to her are picture's of other clinets. Do they go through the same pain as Adriana and I do? Probably not. 

I press the button to the elevator. By this time next year I would have a child who is only a couple months old and I wouldn't even get to meet her or him. I would never get to hold them in my arms. Adriana hated me and would never even look my way. I step in the elevator and press the L.The thought of never meeting my child made me want to puke. It made me. These people are sick. My life has changed for the worse. I should have never taken the contract. 

I step out of the elevator and push on the glass door, stepping outside. The LA sun hits my face and I find myself hating this place. I fish for my keys and put my sunglasses on. I turn hearing chants, thinking maybe it's my name, but it's not. The paps are to focused on someone getting out of a black van. Guards are pushing them off as they try to make a path for the star. 

"Adriana!" They yell and I get closer. 

"Adriana!" I yelled. 

The paps hear me and try to scream louder shoving me off of them. Adriana is covering her face. 

"Adriana Styles!" Some pap yelled. 

Adriana turned to him. "It's Adriana Star," She corrected. 

Her guard grabs her gently leading the way. "Adriana!" I yelled louder. 

Adriana turned looking over her shoulder. Her eyes met mine and they're turning from warm to cold. "I'm sorry," I mouth. 

"Harry," She tries to make her way to me but the new guard who's not Josh grabs her. He's the same one who was sent to watch me. "Harry!"

"Adriana!" I yelled trying to push past the paps. 

She's reaching out for me and I feel her hands in mine. "It's not what you think!" I yelled trying to explain over the paps taking pictuers and yelling. 

The guard pulls on Adriana, "Harry!" She calls for me and I feel her hand slip from mine. She shoved in the building and the doors are locked. I pull on it and I see her eyes watering as she looks at me, the guard forces her to turn around. 

I'm pulling on the door, anything. I hit the glass along with the paps her eyes meet mine for a split second and I see the pain in them. 

"I'm sorry," I said. 

She shakes her head, her red lips parted and she mouths three simple words, that mean to much. Three words, eight letters. 

"I love you."

The elevator closed and I back away from the door. I make my way to the car silently, I put my hand on the car. Hitting it as I closed my eyes. I should have said it in front of the paps, I should have just told everyone the truth. The contract, how Sharon is making me leave. But it was to late, she was gone. She was out of my reach, out of my arms. 

But what I give for one more day. Just one more day to make her smile, to kiss her. To feel that small spark that makes my hurt beat slightly faster than normal. To hold her in my arms and smell her vanillia and coconut scent. To have one more day of hearing her laugh and giggle, to hear her singing in the shower, even though she wasn't that great. To hear her singing along to a song in the car. To hold her hand, have her fingers locked with mine. Just one more day, to protect her. I justed wanted one more day to love her. 

.

.

.

{ Welp. If you want a faster update you should vote and comment ;). Let's try to get this fanfic to the top 100's! Anyway's follow my insta for imagines @SxualStyles }