Chapter 37

Adriana's POV

"So doc how do I look?" I asked zipping up my shirt. 

She looked up from her clip board and gave a small smile. "Adriana honey...you said you were on birth control right?" She asked. 

I nodded. "Yup," I said. 

"And you know that the pill is 96% effective right," She stated. 

I nodded. "Yes, why?"

"Honey...you're pregnant," She said. 

It's been a month. That means I've been pregnant for a month and I didn't even know. My heart was racing, I had three more months in a contract with Harry. I didn't trust him...I didn't want him in my life. I couldn't have him in my life and the thought of him being the father of my baby made me upset. If he knew...if anyone knew they would make the contract a life long contract.

"Are you okay?" She asked. 

My face must have been as pale as a ghost. A sob left my mouth. I couldn't tell anyone, I couldn't deal with this. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door to my car. I sinked the drivers seat. I was carrying Harry's child. No. No. I hated him. Even if I manged to keep this from him what would happen in nine months? I couldn't hide it from Sharon who would eventully see, and the paps. I couldn't put it up for adoption...I wouldn't do that. 

I knew I could hide the small bump that came in the next three months while I was with Harry..but to hide it after that. No. I could keep this from him. I needed to keep this from him. My hands dug into the wheel, I would have to tell Sharon. But only after the contract ended, then she wouldn't be able to extend it. I clamped a hand over my mouth to hold in the sob but I couldn't.

"I'm such a screw up," I hit the wheel. 

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

"Rain rain go away," Niall sang in the tour bus. 

"Oh shut up will you," I laughed. 

"Harry!" Niall hugged me. "Are you excited for Boston? I'm excited for Boston," He said ruffling my hair. 

"God Niall, you're like a five year old," I chuckled. 

Zayn stretched on the bed. "I'm excited, Perrie is thirty minutes away preforming with Demi Lovato, I'm going to go for a visit," He said. 

Perrie. Atleast Zayn had her. Adriana flat out hated me. After the one night stand she didn't talk to me. She just pretended to cry when I was leaving in front of the paps and when I turned she was gone. She hated the thought of us together and it made me lose more and more hope everyday. 

"Cool," I said. 

I turned on the tv. "Adriana Styles crying in her car! Amercia's Angel was seen running-" 

I sighed and changed it. I couldn't see or hear about her without wanting to punch a wall. I loved her and I ruined it all. I stood getting in my bed and pulling the covers over me. It was over for us and I would have to accept it. 

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"So Harry comes to LA in a week for a show which you will attend," Sharon said as she drove. 

I sat in the back seat and nodded looking at my phone. I sighed looking at my stomach and placing my hand on it. I was holding a real life human being in my stomach. I was going to be a mother. I didn't have the slightlest clue of what to do. I watched my mother give me up. She tossed me in an orphanage at age five and I had no one. Would I become like her? I didn't know what to do with a child, how to treat one. What do babies even eat? Do you give them special milk?

Oh.

My.

God.

What if I drop him or her?

Or leave him in a carriage? 

Or leave her on the couch?

My breathing picked up at the thought of everything that could go wrong and I gripped the seats on the car. 

"Adriana are you okay?" Sharon turned. 

I gripped my chest. "I can't breath," I choked out. 

She pulled over getting out of the car, she opened my door. "Breath," she rubbed my back. 

So much was going on and I had no one who I could trust one hundred precent. No one but Gemma and I knew I couldn't put her in a spot like this. My heart felt like it was being trapped by my ribs and I could hardly get the air to my lungs. Oh god the baby. I needed to calm down. I closed my eyes, breathing quickly. 

"Shhh, relax," Sharon said. 

But I couldn't. 

Not like this. 

I knew I needed him. 

But I couldn't. 

I couldn't have him. 

I needed myself. 

And 

only

myself. 

.

.

.

So yeah! No one is commenting anymore :( Do you guys even like this story anymore?