Chapter 3

Adriana's POV

"How do you feel?" Harry asked handing me some soup.

I took in a deep breath and opened my eyes, I brought the spoon to my mouth and blew on it. I felt yucky. My stomach felt like it was on fire and it was going to explode. My head felt like someone was shooting me and every once and a while my chest would feel to tight.

"I feel yucky," I mumbled.

Harry chuckled and pulled the blanket under my legs as he tucked me in. He wasn't in his skinny jeans any more he must have changed when he had brought me back and I had passed out. He had carried me home so he claims. I wonder how long it took him to take his pants off. His legs were covered by some grey sweat pants and he had on a white tank top. I watched as he stuck his tongue out slightly as he concentrated on making sure I was warm.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"Nothing," I quicly looked away and he chuckled.

It was suddnly really hot in the room. He stood and sat on the couch. "You can't sleep there tonight. It's not fair-"

"You're sick, and I owe you for saving me back there," He said.

"Harry you can't sleep there...just sleep here there is enough room for two people," I promised.

He looked at the TV again and sighed standing and moving next to me. I put down my soup and let out a yawn grabbing my phone. "We have one more day in Paris," I stated.

He got under the blanket and took off his shirt. I pretnded not to notice, he ran both hands through his hair and stretched out his arms.

"And then you are coming to London for Christmas," He said.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Really?" He asked.

I shrugged and let out another yawn as I laid down reading tweets off of my phone, the light a little too bright for my liking.

"Well Yeah...I mean I have no family to visit so it's only fair if I do whatever you want," I said scrolling down my feed. I saw a couple of tweets from my account that weren't mine and my profil picture was changed to my wedding day. I rolled my eyes at Sharon's doing.

"I thought it would take more convincing," He chuckled.

"Well it didn't. But no more going out with girls I can't lie all the time," I said rolling over and placing my phone on the stand.

I turned off the lamp and he nodded. "Okey Dokey," He said.

"Don't ever say that again," I laughed.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

I rubbed my eyes as the sun hit them. Damn sun. I yawned and covered my mouth, my breath hitting my nose. Damn morning breath. I felt a weight on my chest and I looked down to see Adriana sleeping, her head on my chest and the tip of her thumb in her mouth. She still sucked her thumb? It was cute though, it made her look adorable. I slowly shifted her off of me and pulled the blanket over her again. I stood and walked to the bathroom grabbing my tooth brush and brushing my teeth after I took a piss.

"Harry are you in there?" Adriana knocked.

I spit out the paste. "Yeah," I called out. I opened the door and she had her robe on yawning. "You still suck your thumb," I teased.

Her face turned red and she looked down. "I always did it at the orphanage..no one really told me it was a bad thing. It's just a habit that I do when I have a bad dream," She mumbled.

"Orphange?" I asked.

She walked in and grabbed her tooth brush, I didn't know much about this girl. She put some paste on it and shrugged as an answer. I rinsed out my mouth and walked out of the bathroom and she closed the door, I heard the shower go off and I sighed finding my pants and putting them on.

"I'm going to grab some breakfast!" I yelled.

I highly doubt she heard me as she sang through the water. I had gotten the breakfast and by the time I came back Adriana was sitting on the bed in some cloth and was trying to pack. "Feeling better?" I asked closing the door.

"A bit," She smiled and zipped up the case. "Our flight leave at ten tonight," She said.

She turned and I handed her a plate. "So I guess I should tell you some things about me so when you meet my family you'll...like...not be surprised."

She smiled and sat down at the table across from me. We taalked and I told her my life stories probably adding and taking away a couple of things here and there. She laughed as I told her the story of my first kiss. I learned a couple things about her. She grew up in an orphange and was discovered on the streets by Sharon when Sharon was desprate for a child star. Ever since then she has been with Sharon and she loves Sharon very much. I couldn't believe it. Sharon always yelled at her yet Adriana adored her.

"That was good," Adriana tossed the plastic plate in the trash.

"Hey. I understand this job means a lot. And I won't try to ruin it," I said.

She gave me a small smile. "Thank you."

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

"I hate airports," I hissed as I stepped on the plane.

Harry laughed and sat next to me a smile on his face as he read something off of his phone. I stretched in my chair and grabbed my blanket. "Well air ports hate you too," He chuckled.

"That's a terrible joke," I yawned. "Where is the pillow," I mumbled.

"We still have to act like a couple you know," He whispered.

I let out a graon but used this to my benifit. I laied my head on his chest and closed my eyes letting the sleep take over me.

"Adriana will never get adopted," Blaire stuck her tongue out at me and pushed me over the bed.

I let out a whimper. "I will too!" I stomped my foot hugging the teddy bear closer.

She laughed and grabbed the teddy bear. "Will not! No one likes you! That's why your parents left you!" Blair sang.

"No one likes Adriana!" She laughed.

"No one likes Adriana!" The other girls chanted as they laughed and pointed at me.

I let out a sob shaking my head. "STOP IT! STOP IT!" I yelled covering my ears and getting under the bed.

"You parents hated you!" They chanted. "No one likes you!"

"Stop it!" I yelled grabbing my teddy bear that Blair had dropped.

I heard a crash and I knew that they had broken something of mine. "Adriana is never going to be loved!" They giggled.

"Stop!" I sobbed.

"Adriana," I heard a raspy voice and it shook me gently.

"Stop," I begged.

My eyes heavy and I felt my the tip of my thumb in my mouth. I felt a bigger hand on back rubbing it gently and sleep taking over me again.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

"STOP!" Adriana sobbed in her sob. "Stop it!"

The air hostesst looked at me and I waved her off. "Adriana," I shook her softly.

"Stop," She begged.

I picked up her small hand and placed the tip of her thumb in her mouth, her begging dying down. I rubbed small circles on her back and she started caliming down in total. I let out a sigh of relief and closed my eyes for a couple of minutes. I opened them again and turned on my lap top that was connected to the wifi on the plane.

"Hey mate," Louis smiled into the camera.

"Harry!" Niall sat next to him.

"Well look at you and Adriana," Liam smirked as I put in my ear buds.

I flipped him off and turned up the volume to the skype call. "How was Paris?" Niall asked.

"Okay," I shrugged. "What did I miss back at home?"

"Well Sharon is pissed with the cheating rumors," Niall said.

"And I guess Adriana didn't break up with her real boy firend," Liam added.

I nodded, "We aren't really sure what's going on but we have had a nice vacation," Louis grinned. "There was a sick party at the club last night!"

"So many hot girls," Niall agreed.

I chuckled and Adriana let out a whimper, I ran a hand through her hair gently rubbing her back and she sighed moving her thumb from her mouth and nuzzling her head in my neck.

"But your married so we won't make you feel bad," Louis smirked.

"Oh f u c k you," I chuckled. "How many hot girls?"

"It was an all hot girls party...but than again I drank a lot," Louis grinned.

Adriana's hand tightned around my shirt and she started letting out small whimpers. I rubbed her back but she wouldn't stop.

"Uh-Oh I think your misses is having trouble," Zayn sat down next to Liam with pop corn and looked at the screen.

"She is not my misses," I snapped.

"Mhmmm," Zayn chuckled.

Adriana started breathing heavy and let out a cry of pain. "Shh," I mumbled and rubbed her back.

"Come on Harry comfort the girl, she won't kill ya!" Niall laughed.

I rolled my eyes and shifted Adriana off of me and on to the seat. "She'll be fine in a second," I stated.

"Sure," Louis chuckled. He looked at his watch as Adriana let out whimpers and shook in her sleep begging for someone to stop. "It's been two minutes."

Adriana shot up tears running down her face, she stood and ran to the bathroom. "See she's fine," I shrugged.

"Harry!" Niall said. "Go!"

I siighed and stood I walked to the bathroom were I could hear small sobs coming from. I knocked on the door, and opened it. Adriana stood trying to wipe her tears away. "It's okay," I whispered as I pulled her close.

I could feel the hot tears in my shirt and she let out another sob clinging on to me for dear life. "It was just a dream," I said.

She sniffled. Sobs escaped her lips and gripped tightned on me, the salt water falling down her warm and soft eyes. "Shh," I rubbed her back. "It's okay now."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked as she let out a small hiccup.

All she did was cry and cry.

.

.

.

.

Adriana hadn't talked the whole flight to London. She hadn't said one word. She kept her eyes low as we walked through the airport and looked around for my mum.

"Harry!" A fan smiled.

I dropped Adriana's hand, which she had been holding on to. "Hi," I smiled.

"C-Can I have a picture with you and Adriana?" She asked.

"Adriana?" I asked.

She stood on the other side of the fan and smiled slightly, her mum took the photo. "I really like your new movie and you new album," She complimented the both of us.

Adriana nodded, "Are you okay?" The fan asked.

"Adriana isn't feeling well," I answered for her.

"Harry!" My mum called.

I smiled and started walking towards her Adriana followed behind. Her cheeks still pink. I waited and wrapped my arms around her. My mum hugged the both of us and looked at Adriana with a bright smile.

"How are you sweetie?"

"I'm okay thank you Anne. How are you?" She asked.

"Great since the two of you are spending Christmas with us!" My mum smiled.

She looked back at Adriana. "Are your parents coming down?"

And that's when Adriana finally said something. "No," She said suddenly
breaking out into another sob.

..

.

..

Follow my Instagram for imagines! It's SxualStyles

Xx

Please comment and vote! It means a lot and it only take a minutes!