Chapter 100

Okay before you start to read the LAST CHAPTER OF BOOK I. I would like to thank you guys so much for all the votes, comments, reads, and support you've given me. Honsetly when I started this book I had no idea what was going to happen. If anyone would read it or even bother to vote for it. 

I never saw myself making it to the top 1000's book let alone the top 400's. I love knowing that you guys enjoy reading what I write. I couldn't thank you guys enough and I'm so excited to be giving you guys a second book. You're all the best and I hope you enjoyed reading about Adriana's and Harry's journy as much as I enjoyed writing it for you guys. 

I'm happy to say that there will be a book two as for a book three it will not be happening. I do not want to drag out this book that it becomes annoying like some other books. But I'm excited to announce that after Fake Husband 2, I will be starting a new series, which will contain three books. 

I'm only know going to release the tiltle of the first book. "Pain." It will of course be a Harry fanfic and it will be my first time writing a story like that. Also for those of you who love long chapters each chapter of Pain will be five pages and more. 

I hope you have all enjoyed Fake Husband I and will enjoy Fake Husband II even more. Towards the end of FHII I will be posting sneak peeks of Pain. Anyways enjoy the last chapter and comment what you enjoyed most about Fake Husband I and what you will be looking forward too or hopes that happens in Fake Husband II. If you have read all this you will also comment elmo. And that just means you're amazing and read the longest Author note I have written. 

Enjoy the last chapter of book I. 

AnaX

Chapter 100; Blind

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"Hey," Jerome leans against his car the next day. 

It's werid not seeing him in his uniform, don't get me wrong though, he looks amazing. His light colored hair with dark roots is up in a quiff, his hands in the pockets of his lose black pants. He wears a blue shirt and sunglasses rest on the shirt. He takes them off his shirt and places it on his face to keep from squinting at the bright light. 

"How was your night? Did little Anne here sleep?" He smiled at her.

She sucks on her pacifire her eyes wide as she looks at him. She holds her blacket tight to her chest with her little chubby hands. 

"Yes at least until seven am, but I got some hours," I smile placing her in the car. She drops her pacifirse from her mouth and it lands on her stomach. 

Jerome grabs it and smiled at her. She reachs out for it and giggled as he starts moving it around in cricles. 

"Woah," He gasped. "Where is it going?"

He brings it towards her lips and pulls it back making her laugh, he chuckled giving it to her. "You know Anne you may be the cutest baby girl I've laid my eyes on."

He buckles her up and I slide in next to Anne and pulled Spencer to my lap, he looks up at me as I bring the bottle to his lips. 

"You seem tired," Jerome comments.