Chapter 77

Chapter 77: All of me Loves all of you

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

My mind is racing along with my heart, I've alway's wanted to be wanted, just not like this, not with him, not now. Niall sits on the bed, burying his face in his hands. It's so silent you can hear us breating softly, and I'm pretty sure I can hear my heart beat. I sniffle, and grab a tissue blowing into it, everything is warm and I go and turn off the AC. knowing I'll be reaching the 'I'm cold, no hot, no cold,' phase of sickness. 

I let out a sigh and walk to my phone, grabbing the broken piece's, they remind me of me, Niall, and Harry. All three of us are broken right now, and we're trying to fix the piece's, but I won't fit in Niall's puzzle, I belong in Harry's. Just like Harry piece will be in my puzzle, with out kids. 

Niall lifts his head, I'm suprised we haven't woken up Sophia and Liam. I'm suprised they haven't said anything about this whole mess. "You haven't said anything," Niall whispered. 

I look up from my phone. "You broke my phone," I say. "There. I said something."

"I meant about what I said," He says softly. 

I love you. 

Three words that Harry ever and only told me. Three words that I've only ever said to Harry and my kids, the people I do love. It's such a strong word, so much meaning when you use it the right way and I don't like the idea of Niall saying it to me. 

"I think you shouldn't have said it. We only dated for a while," I whisper. 

I make sure to use the past tense, I don't want him to think that there is hope for more, that we will date in the future. He has to know that I love and Harry and only Harry. 

"Adriana-"

"I'm going home to him in three days," I say softly. "You can't stop me."

"You said so yourself, you and him are a mistake, you'll end up falling in that cycle again," Niall clamps his hands together. "Do you think just because Harry gave you a ring he'll change for you? He'll be this prince charming you always wanted, Adriana I can make you happy, I would never cheat or hurt you. You know he will. He's done it again, clearly nothing will stop him."

"Shut up Niall!" I turn my back to him resting my forehead on my hand, closing my eyes as I hold back the tears. "You don't know...just please...stop."

I grab the home phone and Niall's silent. "Are you calling him?" Niall asked. 

"Yes," I sigh. 

"But we still need to talk," He says. 

It rings. "We can talk after I talk to him, you're really pushing me right now Niall and I'm so-"

"Hello," Harry cuts me off. 

"Haz," I whisper. 

I hear him sigh in relief. "Hasn't anyone told you not to sleep on the street?" He teases. 

I giggle, "No."

His laugh fills the line and I can't help but smile as I pull my knees to my chest. "What time is it over there?"

"Six am," He says. 

"Oh," I frown. "I'm sorry...did I wake you?"

I hear something and I assume he's shaking his head, I look over my shoulder, Niall is sitting waiting for me, his eyes on me. 

"Nah, I was waiting for you," He chuckled. "Soph says you have a fever?"

"Yeah," I sniffle turning away from Harry. "I could really use some of your crappy soup."

"Don't make fun of my cooking," He laughs. 

I laugh along softly and wipe my eyes. "Don't cry," He says. 

I nod and rub my eyes once more. "I love you," He says. 

"I know," I whisper. "I just wanted to call because I knew you would be worried."

"Have you seen Niall?" Harry changes the topic. 

I look over my shoulder, but Niall's gone. I look up to see the door close and I'm thankful for it. I lay in bed and pull the blanket over me. 

"No," I lie, I don't want to put stress on him. 

I bury myself in the bed. "I need to sleep, it's one am over here," I whisper. 

It's silent. "Can you sing to me?" I whisper. 

"Of course," He says. 

He starts singing softly as I close my eyes, pulling the blanket tightly around me. No matter how far away and how much we clam to hate each other, at the end of the day one of us says I love you and we know it. 

Three more days till I see him, till I get to hold him. Till I get to hug him and kiss him and talk to him face to face. My heart is racing. Part of me is excited, counting down the hours, the minutes, but the other part knows what's going to happen. 

That we will be forcesd to talk this out and there is a chance that it may not end well. That we may decied to not be together. But I don't think of that, instead I focus on the beautiful deep voice on the other end of the phone. 

"Cause all of me....loves all of you," Harry whisper-sings. 

And I do know that all of me loves all of him. Even when he makes mistakes like this, when he's an asshole. Even when he's across the world and we're in the middle of a fight. Because I will always love Harry no matter what. 

{Please vote. The more you vote and comment it helps me update and it gets this story to the high 100's.

QUOTD: How did you find this fanfic/my account?}