Chapter 26

Harry's POV

Adriana stood by the sink washing the plates. "Everyone's asleep," I said leaning agaist the island.

She nodded cleaning a plate. I shoved my hands in my pocket. "We need to talk," I stated. 

She turned off the sink gripping it. She turned her eyes watery, she rubbed her hands over the towel. And leaned her back against the counter her arms folded over her blue blouse. "Why are you crying?" I asked worried. 

She looked down and wiped the tears away. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked. 

"I've made a mistake-"

"That's not a mistake Harry," She sneered. 

My eyes narrowed on her. "How long have you known?" I whispered. 

She looked down rubbing her arms. "A while....I just...I didn't want to believe it-don't touch me," She said as I stepped near her. 

"Adriana-"

"I don't get it," She whispered. 

I looked down. "Why? Did I do something wrong? Clearly I did if you I don't make you happy enough," She hissed. 

I sighed. "But you're admitting it...so it only means one out of two things. You broke it off and feel guitly...or you're breaking it off with me," She pressed her lips into a line. 

My eye's flickered up to meet hers. It was silent and I looked away to the sink. Adriana bite her lip and tears fell from her face. I felt a wet spot on my cheek and I knew that the tear had escaped me. 

"Not enough sorry's can make up for the pain I have caused," I whispered. 

Adriana shook her head as I gripped her hands. "Don't touch me," She whispered. 

"I'm so sorry....I feel like an asshole-"

"Please stop," She whimpered. 

She pulled her hands from mine. "I'm so sorry baby-"

"No you're not! So stop!" She yelled. 

She turned her back facing me. "I just....I can't believe I was stupid enough to believe you," She sneered. 

"I didn't lie about loveing you-"

"Yes you did."

Her voice was harsh and she moved across the kitchen away from me. She turned and her eyes met mine, I could see all the pain I had created. She looked broken. 

"Adriana you need to understand-"

"I don't want to understand! This whole time you were telling me to not let Colton get in my head. That he was a problem, that he was getting in my head and playing with me. When all along you've been a problem You've been getting in my head," She said. 

"That's not true...Colton did why more damage-"

"No he didn't. He laid his hands on me but what you did hurts why more. Bruises go away Harry but sccares don't," Adriana said. 

She wiped her eyes. "Adriana don't say-"

"You just don't want to hear it. You know it's true," She said. 

And I did. My phone went off. "I didn't want to hurt you. You're a good person Adriana and someday-"

"Well since I'm such a good person Harry...I'll help you out. I'm leaving and the only time I want to see you is for stunts. There you go...now you have all the time in the world to hang out with her!" Adriana yelled.