Chapter 28

Harry's POV

"Harry."

I heard her. Adriana. But it couldn't be. I was on a tour bus in England. I pulled the blankets back and opened the curtian of my tour bus. I dropped to the floor and walked down the twenty foot hallway, I pulled open the door and peeked in the middle of the bus. Niall quickly jumped off the couch but I was faster tackling him to the ground and turning up the TV. Adriana stood in all black her eyes gold as she held a dagger. 

"Harry," She said in a teasing tone. "Where are you?" Her tongue ran over her red lips and she tilted her head smirking until a blond man appeared on the TV. 

"Hazel," He growled. 

Of course she wasn't here. She was on the damn TV. I stood off Niall and walked up to the TV looking at it. 

"It's funny how you think you can hide," She said her voice lower. 

The guy ran towards her and she brought out her dagger making him stop, a life less laugh left her lips and the screen went black. I turned seeing Zayn holding the remote. 

"It's not good for you mate," He said. 

"I know," I whispered running a hand through my hair. I opened the mini firdge and grabbed the beers walking back to the bunk. 

I climbed up on bed and opened the first one scrolling through my phone. Pictures of Adriana and I. My phone popped up with a picture of Kendall, my finger hovard over the decline and accept. 

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

I blinked muliply times as Ally put eye drops in my eyes. "Watch out you'll go blind," Jack, a costar, teased. 

I lifted my legs up and kicked his. It's been two weeks since Harry. It was hard, hell it is still hard. In fact I find myself not being able to sleep, I have resorted to taking sleeping pills. And if I forgot I would cry to sleep. I found myself listening to his album more and more often. I lifted my head up and saw Jack with a clear smirk on his lips. 

"Shit...Adri...you're eyes are bright red!" He clapped his hands laughing as he tossed his head back.

Jack Brooks. He was Colton's little brother. I had met Colton through Jack. Jack was nothing like Colton...he wasn't violent which was why I was up to dating Colton. Colton was caring and touching when we first dated. 

"Who would have thought," I joked. 

He rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his blonde hair. "Are you and my brother getting it on?" He smirked. 

"Ew. No," I said. "I haven't seen him since Japan."

"Do you want to see him?" Jack stood cracking his back. 

I flinched hearing a clear crack. "I don't know....give me a while to think about it," I said standing. 

"'Cause I know he thinks about you," Jack stated as he held the door open for me and we walked on set. 

I grabbed my script and followed him. "Give me a while...you know I am married," I licked my lips. 

"Honey please," He said in a girly voice making us laugh. "In all seriousness...we all see you are unhappy," Jack brought his arm around my chest.