Chapter 32

Harry's POV

"Adriana," Louis rubbed his hands. The bottle stopped on her and she sighed putting her phone in her bag. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Adriana said slowly.

Louis chuckled. "I dare you....I dare you to tweet Kendall Jenner to f u c k off-"

"I can't," Adriana cut him off. "After being names Amercia's Angel I had to sign a contract, which meant no swearing in the public eye, or alchol, or drugs," Adriana stated.

"Damn," Louis frowned. He smirked quickly. "I dare you to wear one of Liam's shirts or anyone's really, only that and your underwear. Then you have to go down the hall and ask the guy for a condom but say it's for a banana," Louis stated. "Then insult him."

Niall bursted out laughing and I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my lips. Adriana took off her shirt leaving her tank top on. "Someone's shirt please," She held out her hand.

"No, you're really doing it?" Louis mouth hung open.

Adriana nodded pulling her hair back. "Come on Louis....live a little. If there is anything I learned about being an actress is you can't be afriad of judgment," Adriana stated walking to the door.

They all ran out behind her, I looked in her purse and grabbed her phone.

"Harry!" Niall waved me over, I put the white phone in my pocket quickly. I ran to the door. Louis pointed to a door and Adriana walked to it knocking.

"Hi," A guy answered.

"Hi," Adriana batted her eyes twirling her hair. "Do you have a spare condom...I don't want to use the banana naked you know?" She asked.

I clamped my hand over my mouth holding in a laugh. "Um...sure," The guy coughed walking back in the room.

He came out and handed it to her. "You're this small? Come on my banana is bigger," Adriana put a hand on her hip.

The guy slammed the door in her face and Adriana ran back giggling. "He's actually pretty big," She said reading the size.

"Please," Louis scoffed grabbing the condom.

He tossed it in the trash. Adriana took off the shirt and gave it back to Niall as he put it back on himself and she grabbed her sweater. She sat back down and reached over spinning the bottle. I felt her phone vibrate in my pocket. The bottle landed on Zayn and she looked at him.

"Truth or dare?" Adriana asked.

"Dare, hit me up," Zayn sat striaght.

Adriana tapped her chin thinking. "I dare you to....hmm...." She thought and Niall reached over and whispered in her ear.

Adriana giggled. "No!" She hit his arm. "I'm really bad at dares....how about you just go on the elevator and everytime someone comes press every button," Adriana shrugged.

Zayn chuckled and stood. "Keep going without me."

Liam took his spot and spinned the bottle. It landed on me. "Dare," I sighed.

"I dare you to only say yes to any question for the rest of the night," Liam said.

"Kay," I rolled my eyes.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Niall. I told him to down three beers and stood walking to the kitchen I unlocked Adrianas phone and peeked over my shoulder. I was still alone. Good. I went to the text messages she was sending Colton. I rolled my eyes seeing the coverstion. I quickly typed amessage.

We are done for good. Leave me alone. I love Harry. Goodbye Colton.

I pressed sent then deleted it. I walked back in and plopped down in between Adriana and Liam putting the phone back in the purse.