Chapter 67

Harry's POV

Adriana turns on the bed, several whimpers leaving her mouth as she sleeps. I debate on waking her or not. Her breathing gets faster, which is not normal. She keeps whimpering, a small sob now following. Her hands grab the sheet and she lets out another whimper. 

I rest my hand on her back, rubbing it soothingly. Her eyes are screwed shut but her breathing is slowing down as I rub circles. The whimpers die down. Finally it all stops, her whimpers, her cries, her breathing is back to normal. 

Could Niall calm her down? I'm sure he couldn't do it. I'm the only one that knows how to get her to calm down, how to get her to relax. I am the only one who knows her like the back of my hand. I am the only one she beongs too. I am the only one who can call her mine. 

I take off my shoes and shrug off my jacket, I move towards the couch in our room. I don't want to leave her alone but I know she won't allow me on the bed. I want her wrapped up in my arms but I know she won't approve. 

I want to hold her tight and make sure to fight off all the bad thoughts. I want to be the reason she smiles, I want everything to go back to the way we where. I want to be okay again. I want it to be the same, us being happy. 

I pull the blanket over my body, hiding from the cold. I look at Adriana, her eyes shut but she keeps her hands under her head. The blanket stops over her shoulders and she turns so she is laying on her stomach. I close my eyes and hope for the best tomorrow.

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

I want to see my father. I let out a long sigh and twist the door knob, last year he had told me I don't have to knock and I thought that was nice-but I did knock. Today I don't. I want to see his face as soon as I confront him. I don't want to give him time to make up an excuse.

"Hello?" I close the door.

Josh, my maybe daddy, doesn't answer. I sigh and drop my wallet. I start walking up the stairs and into the bedroom. My phone falls from my hands, and my heart falls to my stomach. I don't know what to think. 

Harry.

Josh. 

"Take the pills," Harry smirks at him. 

"No!" I yell, but no one hears me. 

It's like there is a glass in between us. My eyes close and I keep hopping it'll go away. I open my eyes again, Harry is looking at Josh, his eyes dark, smirk on his lips. 

"Take the pills Josh," He begs. 

I shake my head, tears streaming down my face. I scream, yell, shake Josh but he can't hear me. He swallos the pills. I scream more and look at Harry but he's gone.

He knew and he did this.

My eyes close, hopping when I open them I will see my father watching TV. But no-the man I hardly knew as my father-who I could have gotten to know is dead. And it's all because of Harry. Josh starts dozzing off and the sobs leave me.

"Wake up," The words leave my mouth and I let out sobs with it. "Wake up! This was supposed to be a happy moment. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up dad! Wake up!"

I shake his shoulder, causing the bottle to leave his lifeless hand. "Wake up dad! Wake up!" I yelled.

"I know now. Wake up! Wake up and make up for all those years you missed! Dad wake up!"

I bolt up, sweat leaving me as tears stream down my face. Harry lays on the couch, his eyes closed. I stand and grab my robe. I'm silent as I step out on to the balcony and close the door behind me. My eyes look up at the star, I wonder is Josh is one of them. 

I take my lower lip in between my teeth. I miss him. I miss the old days. I miss being alone. I miss not knowing. I missed not caring. I missed being with Colton. With Colton I wasn't free, but I had one worry. 

I worried about him. I wasn't scared of him leaving me. I wasn't scared of him cheating. I was scared of him. But that was my only problem. Now with Harry, problems came out of nowwhere. Every corner they where there. Just waiting. 

These dreams where not helping me at all. They made everything worse, so much worse. When I was with Niall I had fun that weekend. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to go back. To start again. To let go. 

My eyes closed, I had feelings for Niall, he had feelings for me, we could date. I didn't see a problem with it, besides Harry. But Harry was a problem himself. Then again Harry also caused problems, and I was getting to tired of them. Maybe it was time for me to let go, to leave him. 

I needed to make sure I was right. The kids are young, they will notice. This was all to much to handle. I didn't know which way to go, right now Niall seemed the best way to go. He made me have fun, he made sure I was okay. 

But Harry, he was my first real love, he still is. But I can't keep living like this. Him making a mistake and expecting me to come back. He just assumed that I will come crawling back to him. It was sad really. 

I had to show him he was wrong. But it was true. I loved him. I do love him. I just. I can't and won't go back to him. He had no right to say that. After everything. He should be the one crawling back to me, the one begging for my forgivness. 

He should be the one crying himself to sleep at night. He should be the one upset. He should be the one with the nightmares, the one who can't sleep, the one in pain, the one emotinally diabaled. The one mentally in pain. 

I sigh walking back inside and laying in bed, letting the sleep take over me again. Everything will be handled tomorrow. Tomorrow I will decided if I want to go back to my happy place, to Niall. Or if I want to stay in this cycle, with Harry. 

.

.

.

The sun shines through the blinds and I reach up covering my eyes. When I sit up this time Harry is gone. I hear him down the hall. 

"Shhh Spenc....mommy is sleeping," He whispered. 

I sigh standing, I wrap the robe around me and make my way down the hall to the nursery. Harry is holding a crying Spencer. His big brown eyes land on me and he falls silent holding out his hand. I giggle taking him away from Harry. 

"Good morning," I smile kissing his head. 

Harry watches me, as if I will grab my stuff and go, which I might. I look at Harry and back at Spencer. 

"Morning," I say softly to him. 

"Mornin'," He says softly. 

I press my lips in a line. His eyes land on my neck, the mark Niall made. His eyes get dark, just like my dream. Harry storms out of the room and I hear the door slam shut. I look at Anne on the crib eyes wide. 

"Daddy is just mad, but don't worry," I smile. 

I grab the baby strap and place it on my chest setting down Spencer in it. He smiles and tugs on my hair playfully. I laugh and pick up Anne walking down to the kitchen.I start breakfast just as Harry comes down. 

"Are we going to talk or what?" He grumbles. 

I turn and hold up the spoon. "One, we will talk once Sherly picks up Spenc and Anne, and two don't you dare act like I'm the bad guy because with your histroy I'm sure you probably slept with someone while I was out."

'Harry falls silent and he doesn't deny the second one, making me rethink everything. My heart starts beating faster and my eyes water as I turn. That asshole. 

{So yeah. Hope you like it. I'm having a contest! I need a cover for Fake Husband 2! Who ever wants to join I need the cover by Friday April 18th. Just inbox me or post it on instagram with #FakeHusband2 or #SxualStyles or DM on Instagram. Winner gets a shout/out, follow, dediction, and a imagine on Instagram! }