Chapter 13

Harry's POV

Adriana and I have been dating a week and it was amazing. She was amazing. She would go to work and come home. I had been ignoring Sharon's and Harvey's calls knowing they wanted me to go on another date with Kendall. But I couldn't do that now. Now when Adriana was mine. I felt terrible for what happened last time and I knew her feet still hurt. I leaned against Adriana's white car. She was walking out of the set with her body guard. They were talking as a guy with a suite followed. She frowned as they said something but nodded any how. She finally reached me.

"Hey," I smiled.

She hugged me placing a kiss on my shoulder as the guy with the suite looked at me.

"Harry Styles. I'm Bailey," He said. "Adriana's manger. You've been ignoring Sharon's call. I'm here to deliver the message," He said.

I nodded placing my arms around Adriana. "You'll be picked up at seven tonight. You and Kendall will be going out to dinner. We are trying to make it seem like you are cheating. On Monday Adriana will be on Ellen. Ellen will bring this up and Adriana you'll say that they are great friends!"

Before I could reply Bailey turned. Adriana grabbed my hand and bite her lower lip, her eyes sparkling as always. I kissed her, her cherry lip gloss on my lips. I licked my lips once I pulled away from her.

"It's just a stunt," I said.

"Last time didn't go well," She stated.

I pulled her close. "It'll be fine. I promise," I said.

She sighed and nodded. "I know," She mumbled.

But she didn't. She didn't want to know.

.

.

.

.

"So where is your wife?" Kendall snapped her gum as I drove the car Bailey had sent over.

"At home," I answered.

She twirled her hair around her index finger. "I wasn't going to come you know. I thought it was rude that you had your manger call me for a night out. But my sister probably said you were nervous. It's cute," She stated.

They didn't tell her it's a stunt? I rolled my eyes and gripped the wheel. "Yeah," I said. "How was your week?"

She shrugged. "I had a lot of photo shoots and I hung out with friends," Her hand went on my leg and I sucked in a breath. "How about you?" Her hands slid up and down testing her limits.

"Great," I said.

I pulled up in front of the restaurant. I tuned off the car and stood getting out of it quickly. I ran a hand through my hair thinking about Adriana. Adriana. I had to make sure I didn't fall into Kendall's trap.

"Well this is fancy," Kendall smiled closing the door to her side. "Thanks again for taking me out."

Mhm. I rubbed my eyes and walked inside after her. "Styles," I told the person.

They nodded and lead us to our table. After ordering our drinks she looked at her phone and back to me.

"We should do this more often," She said.

I sipped on my soda. My phone vibrated and I looked down to see Adriana's name.

Where is the cat food? X

I chuckled.

Third drawer. I'm so bored. Xx

I looked back up at Kendall she placed a small paper in my hand. "My number incase you ever get bored," She winked.

I nodded and shoved it in my pocket. I would toss it out later. I looked back to my phone.

I wish you wouldn't have to be. Come home soon. X

I smiled.

Come pick me up! Make a big scene....the papas will eat it up! Xx

Kendall bite her lip. "So Harry...I've missed you."

"Yeah....me too," I lied.

I looked back at my phone.

HA. You wish. Xx

I typed back.

You'll get me away from Kendall faster. Xx

Kendall placed her hand on top of mine a grin on her face. "I bet," Kendall smiled. "I've been thinking a lot about us," She said.

Adriana had stopped texting. I hopped that she had taken up my idea and was on her way to pick me up.

"Me too. I really like you," I lied. I removed my hand as our food came.

Kendall picked up her fork. "I'm glad to hear that," Kendall batted her eyes.

I nodded my phone going off. Kendall flipped it over before I could see it. She smiled.

"But I don't want to keep us a secret you know?" She said tilting her head to the side.

Her brown eyes on me. Her black long hair slid over to her shoulder and she bite her lower lip. She was beautiful n doubt. But she was no Adriana. She didn't want to make me make her feel special. My phone started ringing again and I sighed.

"One minute," I held up a finger and picked up my phone. "Yes?" I said into the phone.

"Kiss her," Bailey barked.

The line went dead and I sighed. I rolled my eyes and faked a smile. "Wrong number."

Kendall nodded and we ate. She talked about her clothing line and after a while we were done. I paid for the check and we stood. I handed her jacket to her. We walked out and she gave me a smile. Paps taking photos. She covered her eyes and sat in the car.

"Sorry about them," I said.

She shrugged. "I'm used to it," She said looking at her phone.

"You know what we should do tomorrow!" She gasped.

"What?" I asked even though it was Adriana's day off and I was going to try to make that fancy dinner again.

"We should go skiing!" She smiled. "It would be perfect!"

"Sure," I lied. I would probably call and make up an excuse to not go.

She smiled pleased with the idea. She went back to her phone for the rest of the night. I pulled up in front of her house and opened the door for her. She stepped out and I saw a pap by the three.

"Have a nice night," I kissed her cheek.

She smiled. "You too Harry. Don't forget to call me," She said.

"Will do," I said watching her close the door.

I got back in the car and drove. Once I reached Adriana's I got inside and locked the door. I could hear Adriana singing from the shower and she wasn't bad. After twenty minutes she got out of the bathroom her hair damp on her shoulders.

"Hey," She smiled grabbing a hamper.

"Hi," I kissed her. I put my pants and shirt in there. "I'm going to shower but after wards I'm all yours."

She smiled and walked down stairs.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

I pulled the papers from my pockets. I shoved the jeans in the washer and picked up Harry's jeans. I shoved my hands in the back pocket were it was empty. I shoved it in the front and felt something. I sighed. He always had wrappers in his pockets. I pulled it out and looked at the paper. I opened it.

Kendall,

***-***-****

Her number written on it neatly.

Call me if you ever get bored. ;)

My jaw tightened and I tossed the paper out. It probably didn't mean anything. He was probably trying to nt rude right? I sighed. I needed to stop jumping to ideas.