Chapter 89

Chapter 89; Shower

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"Hey," Harry said as I close the door to the bathroom. 

I jump holding on to my towel and clucth where my heart would be, Harry smirked leaning against the door. His eyes landing on the small white towel that covers my body, it's really the only thing that covers my body right now. I turn pulling my hair into a pony tail. 

"I used most of the hot water, you should've joined," I said. 

I turn again and walk to the closet pulling out a tank top and under wear, not bothering with the pants. Harry and I had dropped off the kids and decided to stay home and make this day about us. Which meant a lazy day, the three p's, no paps, no pants, no pressure. 

"You should've called me," He said. "Haven't you heard of the quote, save water and shower with Harry Styles?" He asked. 

I giggled, "No. But I'll remember it for the next time."

His eyes stay focused on me, I drop the towel, revealing my perfectly naked body. "I've been thinking about the threesome, and it's not happening," I said. "But it doesn't mean we can't try knew things," I grinned. 

"I like that idea," Harry grunts. 

I grin taking another step forward and grabbing his shirt, I pull it up and he tosses it to the side. He grins and bends down getting ready to kiss me but I turn my head and he pouts. "Hey," He frowned. "I thought I got to kiss you?"

"We've never actually had shower sex," I commented. 

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" He grins, his eyes held a small glint of happiness and each second it started expanding. 

I nod, turning and walking towards the shower. I turn the water back on and a couple seconds later the curtain re-opens to reveal a naked Harry stepping in. 

"God Adriana," He hissed pulling me close. 

I ignore him, grabbing the sponge and just washed myself. "Here," He grabs the shower head setting it on jets and washing off the soap suds. He keeps moving it down on my skin and I let out a moan feeling it on c l i t.

I gripped his wrist, my nails digging into it, he moves it lower just slightly, the speed and force of the jets hitting my c l i t. "Harry," I moaned. 

He bent down kissing my neck and he turns the water so it's a little warmer, my moans falling out faster. "You like that?" He questions

 I nod, not able to say any words. Harry sucks on the skin on my neck and I close my eyes leaning into him, feeling the warmth of his body on mine, my eyes struggle to stay open. Moans leave my mouth along with the cry of Harry's name. The water gets warmer and I squeal his name in pleasure. 

"Gosh I love that sound," Harry says kissing my shoulder. 

The pressure in my stomach gets bigger and I grip his arm tightly, my breathing turned into gasps and pants. "H-Harry," I struggle out. 

He grins and I closed my eyes letting out a long moan once the pleasure that was all to much explodes. He smiled bringing the shower head away from me and placing it back where it belongs. He turns me and I open my eyes holding on to his arms as the warm water runs down my back. He places a kiss on my forehead and trails down my head until her reachs my lips. 

I tangle my fingers in the mess of his damp curls, my hands run down to his chest where they rest on the birds. I moan as he pulls me closer grinding his d i c k into me. I open my eyes slightly surprised at how hard he is. He chuckled kissing down my neck and down the valley of my brest. 

"God I missed your body," He groaned as he kissed down my stomach. 

He gets on his knees blowing some air on my already senstive bud. He chuckled as I quickly grip his shoulders holding on tightly to him. His finger slids in between my folds and he winks at me taking it in between his lips. He presses a small light kiss on my bundle of nerves making me toss my head back and moan. 

"I've got to say, I've defently missed this dessert," He winked wrapping his lips around it and tugging it. 

I let out a moan, already senstive and it won't take me long to reach my peek. "Harry," I moan. "I don't think..it's to much."

"Should've started with this, I know how much you like it when I go down on you," He smirked adding a finger.

I shake my head, "Then you should know I hate fingers," I said.

He removes it bringing itback to his lips and sucking it. His tounge replaced his fingers and I arch my back gripping his shooulders tightly. One of my hands bring his face closer as I grind into it my eyes rolling back. 

"Harry, f u c k," I hissed as he went faster. "Don't stop."

"I thought it was to much," He muttered. 

I rolled my eyes and moan once his lips attatched to the bundle again. He moves away and I pout, he leans up and kisses me. I frown. 

"I tatse awful," I cringed. "It's just wet...and...ek."

He laughs. "I like it, it taste sweet," He says. 

I shake my head. "Well it's a good thing I'm eating it then and not you," He smirked grabbing his s h a f t and linning himself up with me. 

I closed my eyes resting my head on his shoulder as he enters me and I wrap my legs around his waist. My back hits the shower and he supports me with one arm as the other reachs down to rub me. I let out a moan shaking my head. 

"Harry it's to much, i'm really sensitve," I said digging my nails in his back. 

"F u c k baby," He closed his eyes. "Clench."

I moan, "Harder," I said. 

He grins moving his hips faster and punding much much harder. I close my eyes scartching at his back as I clench around him. 

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," My voice gets higher. "I love you," He says. 

"I love you too," I manged out. 

I feel him release and I follow, he presses his forehead to mine. "I'de say clean up your mess but I don't think I can take it," I smirked kissing his lips. 

He slips out of me and I untangle myself from him. "I would do it but I don't think I would stop," He winked. 

I laughed grabbing the soap and sponge, I closed my eyes as Harry massaged my shoulders and back with the soap. "That was fun. Way better than some fucking threesome."

I nod, "Don't mention it again."

He chuckled, "Someone's jealous."

I frown and splash him. He smirked and we finished our shower quickly. I wrap my towel around me and when I turn Harry is shaking the water out of his hair. 

"You're like a dog," I rolled my eyes but smiled. 

"You weren't complaing in there when I was licking you-"

"Shut up," My face turns red and I walk to our room grabbing my shirt and putting it on. 

Harry wraps his arms around my waist and smiled. "Why don't we go out for dinner?" He asked. 

I turn grinning. "Or we can get take out and go for round two," I whispered. 

His eyes light up. "Chinese or Indian?" He says grabbing menus. 

I laugh grabbing my phone and walking behind him down the stairs to see what to order. 

.

{So yeah. 

Vote

Comment

Follow my insta for imagines @SxualStyles}