Chapter 15

Harry's POV

Shit. I dropped the frosting and walked slowly to the door. If I knew anything about Adriana was she wasn't happy when I was with Kendall. After me forgetting to pick her up Adriana hated Kendall. Which I don't see why. Kendall was always smiling at Adriana and talking nicely to her.

"Well there he is," Adriana stated. She had her arms over her chest as she leaned against the wall.

Kendall turned from her and smiled widely at me. "Our skiing trip silly! For the weekend! We talked about it yesterday," She stated.

Shit. I forgot to cancel. Adriana took her bottom lip in between her teeth and let out a light chuckle.

"Sorry Kendall I can't-"

"But promised," Kendall pouted her eyes wide.

Adriana played with the end of her hair and crossed her feet together as she stood with a clear frown. I could face Adriana now or go skiing and face her later.

"I know but it's Adriana's day off and I would like to spend time with her," I stated.

"Oh don't worry about me," Adriana rolled her eyes. "I have things to do anyways."

"Well maybe we could go next weekend," Kendall ran her hand up my arm.

"We'll be in Japan," Adriana looked at Kendall.

She looked back down and turned on her heels walking out of the room. "Sorry Kendall-"

"It's okay," She reached up and kissed my cheek. Her eyes held a small sparkle. "How about we have dinner tonight. My place?"

This time she looked behind me and I saw Adriana. She bite into an apple. "Like I said earlier. I have things."

"Things can't take long Adriana," Kendall chuckled. "So?"

"We'll be there," I said to get her out of our hairs.

I just didn't want Kendall to feel bad. Kendall smiled happily. "You have my number," She stated walking out of the house.

Adriana locked the door and walked back into the kitchen tossing out the apple. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to be rude and say no right away. I was going to cancel today," I said.

Adriana leaned over the counter, her back facing me. "Ads. We were having a great day. Don't let this get in the way please," I whispered wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and kissing her neck.

"Baby," I whispered.

"Go away," Adriana mumbled trying to push off my arms.

"You can't block me out every time you're upset or angry," I said tightening my grip on her.

She didn't say anything and I turned her kissing her forehead and cheek. "Just say it's okay," I said pressing my forehead against hers.

She closed her eyes and looked down removing her forehead from mine. "How did this go from being a stunt to Kendall actually thinking you are interested in her?" She snapped.

"You're not the only one who can act," I tried to joke.

She scoffed and turned on her heels walking down the white halls. I followed with ease and held her close. "I'm sorry. Can we please enjoy your day off as a couple? I don't want Kendall to get in the way okay?"

Adriana sighed. "Well you can forget about enjoying it as a couple. Thanks to you we'll be having dinner with her," She stated.

"I know but we still have hours before that. Can we please enjoy them together?" I begged.

She sighed and tugged on the end on her hair and crossed her arms over her chest. "I guess."

I smiled and grabbed her hand leading her back to the kitchen. She sat on the counter.

She dipped her finger in the frosting and swiped it over my cheek.

"That's what you get for being a jerk," She popped her finger in her mouth and licked off the frosting.

I swiped frosting over her nose and pouted slightly. "That's what you get for calling me jerk."

She giggled and I knew we were good again. "Hey no double dipping," I moved the bowl.

"My bowl. My house. My rules," She clicked her tongue together and smiled grabbing the bowl.

"Ok. Were we? Oh yeah. My knock knock jokes. I have more were that came from," I smiled and Adriana shook her head. "Knock knock."

"Who's there."

"The cow goes," I stated.

"The cow goes who?"

"No! The cow goes moo!"

She giggled. "Knock Knock."

"Who's there?" Adriana sighed a smiled on her face as she ate grabbed a cup cake. I smiled as I told her a different joke and she pretended to find it the funniest thing on the planet. But that's how we worked. I made her happy and safe. And she laughed at my lame jokes and kissed me. She was my world and I was going to make sure I would never lose her.