Chapter 70

Chapter 70; Alone Together.

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"So I told her what are you doing with your tongue? Keep it in your mouth," Liam brings his beer to his lips as he tells a story to Niall. 

The fire in the back of Niall's house crackles and I watch it. I shift and move closer to Niall, he looks over at me and gives me a small smile placing his arm around me. He looks back at Liam and focuses on his friend again. 

"Next thing I know this brat is in my hotel room..." Liam keeps going. 

I tilt my head and sip on my water, holding my phone. Harry hasn't tried calling once, my heart felt broken. I would have thought he tried, that he would atleast send a text. But I got nothing, he didn't care about me. I was gone and he didn't bother fighting for me. Maybe he really didn't care about me. 

"Are you tired princess?" Niall asked. 

I nod standing and streatching, "But you stay here. I need to call Sherely, see when I fly down and how the kids are," I kiss Niall's cheek. "But come up soon, I like sleeping next to you," I wink tracing my finger tips lightly up his arm. 

He chuckles, "Promise," He winks back and I walk out. 

I unlock my phone as I start walking up the stairs. "What do you want at three am?" Sherly lightly laughs, I can hear her standing up. 

"Sorry," I giggle, closing the door to Niall's room. "I just wanted to know how my babies are."

Sherly coughs. "I saw them yesterday when Harry took them out to the park, they seemed fine, he on the other hand-"

"I asked about my children, not a full grown male who acts like one," I hiss cutting her off. 

She takes in a deep breath, clearly unpleased by my attutide. I close my eyes and lean against the door leading to the master bathroom. 

"Sorry," I mumble opening my eyes. 

"It's ok," Sherly sighs. "Change in plans, we will start filming Noah, in two weeks. But we need you hear a week and a half before," She explains. 

I nod, though she can't see. "Okay," I sigh walking in the bathroom and sitting on the toliet. "I'm not ready to see him."

She laughs slightly, "You don't have to honey. I can give him the boot from your house," She offers. 

I smile softly, sitting on the lid of the toliet and picking at my nails. I want to see Harry, but knowing that he hasn't tried to reach me scares me. It can only mean he has moved on, and I don't want to see him happy, with someone else. 

"I'll figure it out, he has to fly back to the UK for a week to film a video anyways," I say. 

I runa hand through my hair, "I miss my babies though."

"I miss you too," She jokes. 

I giggle and look up at the door, Niall leans against it, hands in his pocket. "Hey Sherly!" He calls turning. 

"Tell him I said hello," Sherly says on the line. 

"She said fuck off Niall," I close the door as I hear Niall laugh. 

"Liar," He calls to me. 

I roll my eyes but laugh anyways. I turn, my back hitting the door. "Why hasn't he tried?" I asked Sherly. 

"I don't know honey," She says. "But it's almost four am, I'll call you later okay?"

I nod again, "G'night, sorry for waking you. Time difference makes me crazy."

She laughs softly, a yawn following. "No problem. Have a great night."

The line goes dead, I walk to the bath, turning on the hot water. Steam rises up as I drop my dress on the floor and step into the running bath. I sink into it, a sigh leaving my mouth. I feel the tension in my body leave. I close my eyes and lean my head back. 

The smell of coconut bubbles fill the room. I shut the water off and let the radio start, but softly, not wanting to wake Sophia who was right down the hall with Liam. I hear the door creak open slightly, but I don't look over. 

"I thought you where going to bed," Niall's cool hands land on my shoulder as he rubs them slightly. 

I open my eyes bringing on of my legs up and placing it on the end on the bath, his eyes lockon it. Boys. How are legs even sexy? 

"I just needed to relax," I say.

He looks back at me, his tongue running over her lower lip. "Could've warned me babe," He chuckles. 

I flinch hearing the name. Only Harry called me babe. I drop my leg in the water and move from his touch. "Do not call me that," I say coldly. 

Niall's taken back but doesn't fight me. "Okay. Sorry."

I close my eyes, letting my hair getting wet. Niall's not the same, he makes me happy, but he doesn't fill the hole Harry left. He doesn't know me like the back of his hand, he doesn't know how to comfort me or hold me. 

"I'll wait in bed for ya' and I'll have it made," He promises standing. 

I grab his hand, stopping him. Niall turns, looking down at me as my lips tugg up in a small smile. 

"Or you can join me?" 

"I thought you didn't want sex-"

"I don't," I agree.

Which is true, I only gave myself to Harry and Colton. But Colton was a mistake, and I learned. Only Harry truly made me feel safe and loved. Colton had sex with me. Harry made love with me. I didn't want sex, I wanted love, and Niall wasn't ethier of those, he was just Niall.

"But I want to relax, just a nice bath, nothing more," I state for Niall. 

He sighs, "Keep your boxers on."

He laughs silently and pulls his shirt over his head. "Okay, but I should get a reward."

I stand slightly, the bubbles once covering my breast vanished, his eyes widen and I sink again int eh water, covering myself. 

"There, not get in," I smirk. 

He gets in without another word. I close my eyes, imagining it was my Harry next to me, not just Niall. Because just Niall and my Harry could never be the same. But my Harry gave up on us, he didn't call, text, write, he didn't fight. Just Niall was around, and I was alone. So why not be alone together?

Because no one likes being alone, alone. 

{So yeah! Thank you all again for those amazing covers but I already picked a winner! Go ahead on my insta and check outthe cover, it's amazing! Only thirty chapters left of Fake Husband before I post Fake Husband 2! Who's excited?

QOTD : What do you guys think of After being made into a movie? How do you think the boys will feel?

I'll share my feelings if you share yours!}