Chapter 87

Chapter 87

.

.

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

I wrap my arms around Harry's shoulders the next morning as he sits on the chair by the table eating breakfast. I kissed his cheek and he smiled kissing my arm.

"Good morning babe," I smile lightly.

He chuckle. "Morning love," He said quietly.

"Where did you go last night?" He asked turning as he put some pancakes in his mouth.

"Fresh air," I say simply sitting down.

Harry nods twirling his fork in his hands a small smile on his face. "So I leave in two days."

I reach over kissing him. "Maybe we should make the best of it," I giggled.

He laughs holding on to my waist and pulling me close as he kissed my neck.

"I like the idea of that. I also love that red dress you have," He mumbled nipping on the sweat spot on my neck.

"Really. I think I have it," I say.

He smirked. "Good because I can't wait to rip it off you and start placing kisses down the valley of your-"

"Dada!" Anne says cutting us off.

I let out a groan and Harry laughs kissing my cheek. Anne is in Sophia's arms, Spencer hangs on to Liam and the four of them look at us, Liam smirking.

"Getting it on in my kitchen too? There really isn't anything you wouldn't do Harry," Liam says, his eyes are a bit cold.

Harry drops his fork and stands setting the plate in the sink. "We'll be leaving your house today," Harry informs them and me.

I can't help but notice just how rude he is to Liam. His voice is cold and the look in his eyes even gives me the shivers.

"I've got a nursery for the kids in my house anyways," Harry stated grabbing Spencer away from Liam.

Harrys eyes locked with Liam's. "But thanks for taking care of her," He said.

"One of us has to," Liam whisper harshly but I hear him anyways.

Don't believe everything you see.

One of as has too.

There isn't anything you wouldn't do.

It didn't make sense. Harry holds on tight to Spencer. Spencer raised his hand and waved at me. I wave back and blow him a kiss.

"Dada!" Anne wiggled in Sophia's arms.

Harry and Liam don't break eye contact. "I think it's best if she stayed here," Liam said.

"No," Harry said.

"No thank you," I smile at Liam. "But I think it's best if Harry and I go to his place."

Liam's eyes flicker away from Harry to my face. His eyes are filled with the same look he gave me when he found out Harry ditched me on his birthday to hang out with Kendall.

"Okay. Just know my door is always open," He says to me.

I nod grabbing Anne. "Thank you," I say.

"We'll pack now and be out by noon," Harry stated.

"You don't have to leave so fast," Sophia smiled.

Harry shook his head. "Noon."

I place my hand on Harry's shoulder raising an eyebrow. "What's going on?"

Liam shakes his head and smiled at me. "Nothing Ads. I'm just tired of harrys shit," He bumped Harry's shoulder and walks out.

I look at Sophia who just shrugs at me not sure what to say. I kissed Anne's cheek and follow Sophia to the pool. She sits in one of the chairs and I hold Anne on my lap bouncing her lightly as she laughs.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I don't know," Sophia pressed her lips in a line.

She shrugs and placed a hand on her stomach. "Liam was do good with kids last night. I was close to telling him," She said smiling. "I'm announcing it today during lunch."

I smile and stop bouncing Anne. "That's amazing!"

"I know. I'm nervous," Sophia admitted.

I reach over and pat her knee. "It'll be great."

Her face lights up with hope. Anne pats her hands on the table she starts giggling and saying some baby language. She sounds like a monkey which doesn't surprise me since her father is Harry.

Anne's eyes are big and she looks like she's having the time of her life she stops and giggled.

"Dada!" She smiled.

I turn to see Harry walking to us. He chuckled picking up Anne who squealed.

"Well I should go shower,' Soph stated.

"I'll call you," I said.

She nods and walks off. Harry looks at me smiling. Anne tugs on his curls and he reached up to pull her hand out.

"You ready to pack?" He asked.

I nod and look at him. "Why are you in a rush?" I asked.

"No reason. It's just I'm sure they want the last two days to themselves," He said. "I know I want out days to ourselves."

I smile as he wrapped his arms around me. A fresh start with my family. I couldn't asked for anything better.

{vote. Comment. Let's get this to the high 100's!}