Chapter 20

Adriana's POV

"Stop that," I smiled lightly at Harry.

He pulled the pitcher away from his lips smirking. I rolled my eyes but smiled anyhow as I propped my leg on the table and kept reading through my script highlighting the lines that belonged to me in yellow and the words before my line in pink.

"Sorry baby," Harry grinned.

God I missed that. When he called me baby, or babe, or love. I missed him while I was mad at him. I closed my eyes and thought about my line. I sighed and looked back at my script as Sharon ran in the room.

"Channel 40! Channel 40!" She yelled.

I grabbed the remote and changed the channel Kendall Jenner sat in front of the interviewr smiling I went to shut it off but Sharon turned it up.

"Adriana...she's so nice!" Kendall faked a smile.

"But she stole from you," The interveiwr stated.

Kendall laughed. "That was a huge misunderstanding. You see during dinner Kylie snuck in the house and grabbed the necklace putting it in her bag. But she accidently mixed up bags and put it in Adriana's! I just hope Adriana doesn't hate me for pointing fingers," Kendall smiled.

Sharon muted the TV and her and Harry looked at me. I looked down at my script and kept highlighting my parts.

"So?" Sharon asked.

"Would you like me to send her a gift basket?" I replied sarcastically crossing my arms over my chest and tilting my head to the side looking at my agent. "Or maybe I could invit her over for some coffee!"

Sharon rolled her eyes as I took down my feet from the table.

"I meant so as in what do you think? You're back up for Teen Role Model and Americas Angel," Sharon said.

"Nice," I sighed standing.

Sharon sighed. "Were are you going?" She said. 

"To send Kendall a gift basket," I sarcstically replied walking to my bathroom and turning on the shouder. 

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

"My part of the deal is done Harry," Kendall said. 

I sighed running a hand through my hair as I watched Adriana pack her bag she looked up and gave me a smile. I returned it and watched her fold her dress and put it in the bag. 

"I know," I said calmly. 

"I'm expecting for you to still keep you end up," Kendall frowned. "Because I hate secrets more than thieves."

"Mhmmm," I hummed as a responce leaning against the door and Adriana closed her bag as she grabbed mine and I prayed she wouldn't look through it. She put it on top of hers by the window and grabbed my other bag. I held my breath hopping she wouldn't go through it. She opened it and stuck my pants into it without moving anything else out. I sighed in relief. 

"Well call me later baby," Kendall purred. "I can't wait for you to come back."

"Same. Goodbye," I said. 

The line went dead and I walked behind Adriana wrapping my arms behind her waist she let out a giggle as I kissed over the hickey I had given her last night. She smiled and closed my bag and tossed it on top of the others. 

"We leave in a couple of minutes," She laughed but I cut it short kissing her. 

"A quickie-"

"Adriana! Harry!" Sharons sharp and high pitched yell cut me off and I groaned. "Car is here!"

"I really liked Japan," Adriana said reaching to grab her bags but I took them from her. "Thank you."

"Anything for you," I winked. 

She rolled her eyes playfully and wrapped her arms around my free arm and kissed my shoulder.

"I've missed you so much," I said. 

"But I'm right here," She teased poking my stomach. 

"Come on you two! You have to be at the Golden Globes in twenty three hours!" Sharon clapped her hands. "So I suggest you sleep on the plane!"

"I'm tired," I groaned. 

"Well I'm excited," Adriana picked at her nail polish a habit she had when she was bored or thinking. 

"I'm sure you are Mrs. Best Supporting Actress Nomine," I teased. 

"That's a long last name," Adriana said in a blunt voice shaking her head as she pressed the button for the elevator. "You my friend are not funny."

"Please...I'm hilarous," I chuckled. 

A small giggle escaped her pink lips and she turned as I bent down and pecked her lips and cheeks. "Ugh. Love," Sharon rolled her eyes. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

I ran a hand through Adriana's hair as she rested her head on my lap and slept. I hummed to myself as I recieved a text from Kendall. 

Just got a nice new thong ;) x

Attached was a picture of her in a red thong. I sucked in a sharp breath and deleted the message before anyone else could see. 

Not tonight babe. The Golden Globes. H

I deleted that one to and looked down at Adriana as she slept. I didn't know who I wanted at the moment and was it bad to test both girls out? No. Well yes. But it was for a good reason. Adriana was cute and inoccent..in bed she wasn't innocent she was damn sexy and good and she knew it which turned me on. But Kendall...she was risky and sexy. I liked the dirty text I recieved from her and I knew Adriana would never text. Each girl had their own pro and con. 

I guess I'll play by myself ;) K

I let out a groan at the thought. 

I'll try to make a stop afterwards ;) H

I pressed send and waited rubbing circles on Adriana's back. 

I'll try to keep my pants on ;) K

I deleted the messages and closed my eyes, I felt Adriana turn and her finger intertwine with mine as her breathing slowed again and I knew she was sleeping. What was I doing?

.

.

.

.

.

Follow my Instagram for Imagines! @SxualStyles 

Don't forget to vote and comment!