Chapter 7

Harry's POV

"So you almost killed Colton," Louis said casually.

I chuckled at his tone of voice, it was all over the news of me punching Colton. Adriana was in the kitchen cooking some lunch. I had invited the boys over but Adriana had kept to herself all day. She had woken up before me and she hasn't talked much.

"I didn't kill him. Or almost kill him," I rolled my eyes shutting off the TV.

"Whatever. It's a new year! Is she touring with us?" Liam popped his gum.

"No. Since we have three months off we have a lot of stunts to do. But on the tour she has to film a movie so she'll be meeting us up in some places," I explained.

"Have you made a real move?" Niall wiggled his eyebrows.

"No."

"But Harry! It's like the perfect time! You are her hero!" Louis tossed his hands up in the air.

The kitten which Adriana had named Frosty clawed at my legs. I picked him up and laid him on the couch.

"I'm not making a move. She clearly does not feel the same way," I said lowly.

There was a crash in the kitchen. "Oh shoot!" Adriana's voice followed.

"So I can make a move right?" Niall smirked.

I shoved him off of Adriana's white couch. He laughed from the floor and took a swig from his water bottle. I chuckled and stood, Louis followed me into the kitchen. Adriana closed the trash and walked over to the cupboards. She bents over the counter trying to reach what she wanted. Her ruffled tank top riding up from her skinny jeans. Louis eyes wondered down to her ass. I shoved his arm and he held up his hands. I walked over to Adriana and placed my hand on her waist she let out a small gasp.

"Scared you?" I chuckled.

She nodded. "What do you want?" I asked.

"The big red bowl please," She said pointing to the bowl.

I nodded and reached up to grab it. She took it in her small arms and I cupped her face checking out her bruise.

"Did you ice it?" I asked.

Her eyes met mine, her warm brown got lighter. She bite her lip and nodded, "Yeah," She said lowly.

Louis cleared his throat and I dropped my hands from her face. Adriana's face turned pink as Louis smirked. She turned back to the oven.

"Are you guys eating over?" She asked grabbing some type of salt.

"It smells to good to pass up," Louis smiled.

I glared at him for ruining the moment and he smirked my way. Adriana nodded and grabbed a knife she turned and started washing her hands.

"So Adriana," Niall appeared in the kitchen. "Can I help you?"

"If you want," She shrugged.

"Great. Let me wash my hands," Niall smirked sending me a wink.

I knew what he was doing. He wanted me to make a move. He wanted me to be jealous. Adriana grabbed a knife and onion.

"You can cut this," She said.

"I think I need help," Niall said.

Adriana wrapped her small hands around his and moved them. Niall smirked.

"He knows how to cut a damn onion," I snapped.

Niall laughed. "I don't."

"Well it's pretty simple," Adriana smiled moving her hands away.

"I think he's just jealous of our bond," Niall grinned. "Cuz we are best friends right Aids?" He winked.

Adriana shook her head a small smile on her lips. "Sure," She giggled.

I bite my lip and leaned against the wall watching her toss the salad. Niall reached behind her as he put the onions in.

"Niall!" She shrieked. "That's to much!"

Niall laughed. "I'll eat it," He reached for the bowl.

She grabbed it back and turned. "No! I have to fix it now!"

"Are bond is broken isn't it?" He asked.

She giggled and grabbed a spoon. "Yes."

"I see how it is. It's cause in Irish isn't it?"

"Come on Niall," I grabbed his arm. "Go out and see if any one wants more drinks I'll help out Adriana."

I washed my hands and grabbed the knife cutting the peppers. "Thank you," Adriana smiled.

"No problem," I smiled.

It was silent for a while. "So. I was thinking. It's probably really stupid any ways," I said cutting the pepper. "But would you like to...go on a date?" I asked.

"Like for a stunt?" Adriana raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," I lied.

She shrugged. "Sure," She tossed out some peppers.

I bite my lip and she put the peppers to fry. I washed my hands in the sink. I was to much of a wimp to ask out the girl I liked. I should've just told her I wanted to take her out not for a stunt. I turned and saw her adding some sauce on the peppers that were frying. I wanted to wrap my arms around her small body and kiss her shoulder. I wanted to whisper a stupid joke in her ear and have her giggle as I turned her away from the oven and kissed her lightly. But I was to much of a wimp to take Niall's advice and just ask her out. He was care free while I over thought everything. I bet she actually liked him.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

"Here you go," I smiled putting down Frosty's food.

I could hear the boys laughing from the back yard. Their plates laid on the dinning table. They were like a bunch of kids. I giggled and grabbed the plates placing them in the kitchen. I grabbed the sponge and walked back to the table wiping it down.

"Need help?" I heard Niall say.

I shook my head. "I'm fine," I smiled.

"You know...Harry really likes you," He stated.

I kept cleaning the table the crumbs falling on the floor. "That's kind of how a marriage works," I stated.

"Adriana. I mean he really does like you...not for the contract," Niall said.

I pulled my hair in a pony tail and walked into the kitchen, Niall followed. I grabbed the broom.

"Sure he does," I said.

I turned bumping into Niall. Thoughts of last night and me bumping in to Colton flashed in front of my eyes. I let out a whimper pushing away from Niall. I backed up into the corner of the closet.

"Adriana-"

"Please leave me alone," I hissed.

"What? Adriana," He reached out and my mind switched to Colton.

"Stop!" I yelled taking another step back. "Just leave!"

"It's just me," Niall said.

"Stop!" I repeated.

"Hey hey. What's going on?"Harry asked.

He set down his glass of soda. I sniffled and pushed past the two running up the stairs. Both my hands ran through my hair. What was wrong with me? My bottom lip trembled as I sat on the bed. There was a light knock on the door and Harry opened it.

"Hey," He whispered wrapping his arms around me.

I took the invite and sobbed into his shirt. I felt safe in his arm. I felt like nothing could go wrong and nothing bad could get me. He mumbled soothing words as he rubbed small circles in my back. I wish I could stay like this forever. But he wouldn't want me. No one did.

.

.

.

.

Guys! Fake husband has 1.02K reads and 100 votes! Thank you all so much and don't forget to give a vote. It's simple but effective! Follow me on Instagram it's SxualStyles thanks again!