Chapter 18

Harry's POV

Adriana came back around five am. I stood in the kitchen as she walked in and leaned over the sink turning on the hot water and grabing a glass filling it up with hot water. She rinsed out the glass and grabbed some water from the firdge. 

"Where were you?" I asked tapping my fingers on the island. 

She put her cup in the sink. "Out."

"Adriana-"

"Leave me alone," She scoffed running up the siars. 

.

.

.

.

.

It was the same while we were in Japn for the past two days. She would only talk to me infront of the camera but never when we were alone. And if she did it was to tell me to leave her alone. I sat on  the couch looking at my phone. Kendall hadn't stopped texting me but I didn't reply. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. Adriana walked in the living room struggling to put on her shoes. She was holding on to her purse with the other hand and jumping as the door went off. 

"One second," She yelled. 

She tugged up her heel the door going off again. "Hold on Sharon!" She snapped walking to the door. 

I turned just as the door opened. Colton stood, hands in his pockets and he smirked. "Wrong guess baby," He winked. 

I stood making my way over. Adriana held on to the door. "What are you doing here?" She asked. 

"Well Adri I know you like the back of my hand. I can tell you missed me," He smiled. "Sharon flew me down. She said you've been really upset."

Adriana rocked on her heels. "You need to go," I snapped. 

"See that's were you're wrong. Let's see who Adriana would rather be with, someone who knows she would never steal or someone who believes she does," Colton looked at Adriana. 

Adriana held her breath. "I think Sharon gave you the wrong idea Colton. I don't want to be anywhere near you," She stated. 

"Come on Adriana," I said. 

She pushed me away. "And I don't want to be near you. Infact if I had to chose I would chose Colton because he atleast believes I didn't steal," Adriana snapped. "So don't think just because he's around I'm depending on you. And don't you think just because Sharon called you I need you," Adriana slamed the door and walked to the room. 

I sighed following her, she grabbed a glass of water and some pills taking them. "You can't keep hating me," I said. 

"What do you want Harry?"

"I want us to go back to noraml, I want us to be a fine couple again," I tossed my hands in the air. 

She shook her head. "Honstely this is killing me okay? I can't stand you not talking to me. You act as if we breath the same air one of us just may die! I just want to be with you. I want to be happy with you!" I stated. 

She crossed her arms and looked at the bed. "Well I don't want to talk to you at the moment."

"Adriana babe," My voice was soft and pleading. "Please."

She rubbed her eyes, she sighed and blinked to keep the tears back. "I-I just-No," She sighed. 

"Why?" I asked pulling her elbow so she would look at me. 

She took in a deep breath. "Because I can't trust you to always be there for me!"

"It was in the moment!"

"And what if it's always in the moment?" She snapped. 

I bite my lip. "I don't want to go on tour like this. I don't want to leave in a month and know that you hate me."

She pulled her arm away. "For now...I just need a couple of days. I need you to stop pushing this on me okay? I have interviews and photoshoots tossed at me, Paps aren't excatly being the nicest and I'm trying to prove that I didn't steal anything. I can't be thinking of this at the moment ok. You want to be on my good side again? Then find a way to help me outof this mess," She snapped walking out of the room as the door ran again. "Not to mention Colton is in town and god only knows what he wants."

She opened the door and I heard Sharon talking to her. I sighed taking out my phone and dilaing the number. 

"Harry?"

"Kendall," I licked my lips. "I need a favor. A big one."