Chapter 38

Adriana's POV

I clamped my hands together and put them between my thighs as Harry drove. He had gone from the staples center to my set to pick me up for our 'date'. But I felt sick as hell, I closed my eyes and turned my head. Harry turned up the AC it was hot and stuffy in LA today and I thought my eyes would burn off. 

"You okay? You look pale," Harry said. 

I hadn't actually talked to Harry since the night of the oscars. It was pretty awkward in the car, like you could feel the awkwardness in the air. I opened my eyes. 

"Yeah," I said my voice dry. "Just hot."

He nodded and tapped his fingers on the wheel. I could feel the ten nuggets I had from McDonlad's coming back up my stomach. I knew I should have returned them when they were cold but I was in a rush so I stuffed them down. 

"Pull over," I said. 

Harry took a second to look away from the street. He sighed and pulled over, I pushed open the door and started puking. I felt him pull back my hair and rub small circles on my back. My eyes closed as I felt the liquid leave my body. 

"You always puke when I'm around," He chuckled giving me his water bottle. "Do I smell that bad?"

I couldn't help the giggle that left my mouth. I spit out the water, and reached into my bag for gum. Harry smiled clearly pleased by his attempt to make me laugh. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. 

I nodded. 

"Just stressed," I said, it wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the whole truth. 

He licked his lips and tilted his head, his eyes scanning my face. 

"You sure? You don't seem happy," He said. 

"Well I haven't been happy in a while," I snap. 

His face drops and his eyes held pain. "Sorry," I mumbled getting in the car. 

"It's fine-shit. Paps," He nodded his head at the car. 

He sighed closing my door and ran to his side pulling out and driving. I looked at the mirror. 

"They keep following us," I said. 

This is how it's going to be. 

My poor baby boy or girl won't have a normal life. I won't be able to take him for a walk. Or her to the park. They will always be in the way. They'll always be watching and taking photos. My eyes watered and I reached up to rub them. I'm going to be a terrible mother, I won't be able to give my child a great life. 

"Shh...we'll get away from them," Harry tried to sooth. 

"That's not it," I whispered. 

"Then what is?" He said. 

I opened my mouth and close it again. "Nothing," I whispered. 

He looks at me and then back at the street, I sink in my seat and rub my eyes again. 

"Adriana-"

"Just drop it," I said harshly. 

He rolled his eyes and kept them on the street again. I cross my arms over my chest and let out a sigh. I take in a deep breath, don't have negative thoughts. I can do this, I can take care of a child. I could be a single mother. No. I was lying to myself. But I didn't want Harry. I couldn't trust him again. 

"What do you want to eat?" He asked. 

"Anything," I shrugged. 

"Olive garden?" He raised an eyebrow. 

I shake my head. "No."

"Burger King?"

"Nah."

"In and out?"

"Nope," I sighed. 

"Then pick a place!" Harry snapped. 

I sink in my seat. "I said anywhere is fine."

He chuckled. "I just named three places-"

"I don't care," I retort. 

He looked at me as he stopped at a red light. 

"What's your issue?" He asked. 

"What's yours?" I retort. 

He drove again. "That I am in a car with you," He said. 

"Such a gentlemen," I sneered. 

He sighed. 

"Adriana-"

"I don't care. Just leave me alone," I snapped. 

Now I know I won't tell him.

He rolled his eyes for the fith time and smirked. "You're on your monthly aren't you?"

"No," I barked my eyes getting darker. 

He laughed. 

"Mhmm...it's okay Adriana. Just go with the flow."

I hit his arm. Pissed. He let out a groan and rubbed it with his free hand. "Ouch!"

"Asshole!"

He laughed. "Atleast I'm not bleeding out," He grinned. 

"I. Am. Not!" I shrieked. 

He tossed his head back laughing as he drove, he found pissing me off hilarous which is why he's adding to my bad mood. 

"Okay okay I'll stop with all the jokes, period," He smirked. 

I crossed my arms. "I'm not on my period."

"Whatever cranky," He said pulling over. 

"I hate you," I huffed out. 

He smirked as I turned and his face was inches from mine. "How many times have I told you? You don't hate me. You hate that you love me," He smirked, the mint on his breath hitting my face. 

My heart raced as his hand found the way to the back of my neck and pulled me close, pressing his lips on mine in a sweet and careful manner.

.

.

.

{Vote vote vote! And comment! This story is moving up! Lets see if we get it up higher! I loved reading your reactions in the last chapter! Do you think Adriana will tell Harry? Or he will find out? If so how!?!?!?! Follow my insta for imagines @SxualStyles }