Chapter 93

Hey guys! I've been reading things people are saying to Anna Todd about After being a fanfic. Some people are so nice and supportive and others are rude. I can see where people would be upset about it being a movie, I can see why they're mad and how they believe it will ruin the boys rep. I'm truly happy for Anna, I know how exciting it must be. But some people need to stop being rude, I undertsand that people who look up what the book was based off and who it was based off Harry will come up. I undertstand that some may believe or think "Harry's a jackass," and they will think that, that is how Harry really is but some people need to calm down. You have no right to hate on her, I'm not a big fan about the movie coming out and how it will make the boys look but I'm truly happy for Anna that is a great oppurnity for her. 

Others are complaining about how people are spending 100 dollars on "Hessa jewlery" while I think that is ridculouse, I do think some of the 'haters' need to back off people. If they wanty to spend 100 dollars and more on jewlery for a fanfic let them. I guess what I am trying to say if you dislike the idea of th emovie or maybe you actaully just hate the book and idea of all of it, just don't be rude. Someone's dream is coming true and you need to back off. I'm not happy about the movie at all and I'm not a huge fan of the book but she is getting a big chance here and we all have to just respect that. 

Anyways on to Fake Husband.

- Ana Xx

.

Chapter 93; Last Night pt. 2

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

I lean over and start to close the door but Adriana holds on to it. Her knuckles are so white I'm actually scared that they will pop out. Her lips form a line and her eyes flicker of that womens face, like she's reading it. 

"Babe," I say softly, pressing my hand against her hip. "We talked about this, it won't be good for you, just close the door."

Adriana blinks, "Please," Julia says softly. "I need your help."

I'm not stupid, she doesn't need help. She wants something, and I won't let her take it from Adriana, whatever it was. I know Adriana, and I know she will break and give her what she wants. 

"Yeah, well go find it somewhere else," I hissed. "She doesn't need you in her life, she hasn't needed you in the past ten years and she-"

"Harry," Adriana cuts me off. 

She places her hand on my chest, silencing me. "Why don't you go pick up the kids," She whispered. 

"And leave you alone with her?" I frown, my hands tightning on the door as I look back at the women. "You've got to be kidding me. It's our last night together and you want to spend it with the women who tossed you out?"

Adriana runs a hand through her hair frowning and looking down. "I've always had these questions that were never answered. I just need answers. Like why do I have a scarre on right elbow, or why was I left behind? When is my actual birthday?"

I sigh looking back at Julia. "Don't give her anything until I get back, not even a glass of water," I say. 

Adriana smiled softly. "I love that you're trying to be protective right now, but this one fight is all mine, not ours ok?"

She kisses my cheek. 

"Just please, don't give her anything until I get back," I say grabbing the car keys. "I'll be back in less than an hour."

When I turn back around Julia is stepping in the house, Adriana waves from the door to me and closes it. I can't help but feel fustrated with Adriana. I understand that she has a good heart, and she always wants to help people. But this is one person she shouldn't give the time of day. Julia just tossed her aside with out a care and now she's back out of the blue? How did she even manage to find Adriana. 

I close my eyes for a second and open them once the light turns green. I try my best to make it home on time and get there before Julia takes advantage of Adrianas guliable and weak heart. Before she swoops in and advatnage of the inoccent girl like I have. 

Maybe that's why I want to stop her. Because I know Julia is doingthe same thing I always do. Take advatage of Adriana's weakness. It's not fair to me or her, to anyone. Adriana's a great person and everyone is takeing that to an advatnage something I or anyone else should never do. 

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"Here," I hand her a water. 

She takes it, opeing the top as she sits on the chair by the counter her eyes never leaving me. It's crazy to believe that she's standing-well sitting- right in front of me. The women who gave birth to me. As she sits I try to think of reasons why she gave me up. 

Having my own two kids, I could never give them up. Harry had to practically prey them from my hands tonight. Even with all the shit Harry has put me through, I could never give up my kids, even to him. I know in my heart I love them and I love Harry. I also know if Harry does something again I will be done completly with him, with us, but I will never ever give away my babies. 

"Thank you," She says. "Your husband is handsome. I always knew you could get someone great."

"He's not my husband. It's complicated not that it's any of your buisness," I say harshly as I grab Harry's food. 

I place it in the microwave, knowing he'll come home and just heat it up anyways. "I know you're upset-"

"Upset? I spent days, weeks, months, years, waiting for you to come back. The sickest part was I kne wyou weren't. But every day before I bed I told myself you were coming the next day," I said. "And each day I woke up and sat by the damn window to wait for someone who never even wanted me."

She looks down and I lean over the counter. "So what is it you want Julia? If that's what I should call you? Because you defently do not deserve the title of my mother," I hissed. 

"Adriana. I'm sorry-"

"Don't," I hissed. "You gave me up and now you're back out of the blue? I'm not some stupid little girl anymore, I know you want something. You have two minutes to tell me what it is before Harry gets home and he kicks you out himself. And trust me I won't stop him this time."

.

.

{So yeah. Seven more chapters till the second book, I've already got the ending for the second book and trust me no one will see it coming. I think I changed the ending like ten times, but finally settles my mind on what I want. 

Anyways, what do you guys think Julia wants? Comment your thoughts!

Vote, comment. Let's get this story to the high 100's! 

How's everyone summer? I get out in two days! I just have two finals left! Woohoo!

Xx}