Chapter 76

Chapter 76; Talk to me first.

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"She's knocked out cold mate," I hear a deep voice in the distance. 

It's low very low and has a strong accent. I hear feet hittingthe ground and moving around as if someone is running around, it suddn;y stops and I feel something cold on my head, it stings a little but I can hardly move.

"Nah Harry, I found her asleep, bleeding, in the middle of the street," The voice says. 

Harry, is he here? Where is he, why can't open my eyes, why does my head hurt. I hardly remember last night, I remember storming out and Harry's letter, but after getting in the car everything's a little blurry. 

"She has your ring around her neck if it makes you feel better," A higher, female voice says with a smile. 

"Mate...calm down...I don't have to bring her to the doctors it was just a cut and she must have been tired, Sophia has it," I finally notice the voice is Liam's.

I try to get something out but it's to much work. "Look I promise she is fine, this isn't some big deal she doesn't need a doctor, a car didn't hit her, nothing happened," Liam assured Harry. 

"She should be up soon," Sophia says and I feel her soft hand touch my forehead. "She's got a fever, that's probably why she passed out Harry."

The coolness feels so good and I try to let her know but my body is shut down, it's weird really. It's comferting knowing that Harry is still so worried even when he is so far and we aren't even dating. 

"Her wrist is bruised, but you know Niall, he's mostly likely beating himself over it," Liam says. "Yeah...yeah....I'll call you when she wakes up."

I hear the door open and feel someone shift by my feet. "Shit...this is all my fault,"  An irish accent fills the room and I sadly know it all to well. "I-I should've just given her the letter in the first place. Is she okay?"

"She's got a fever, that's manly why she passed out, nothing bad. It's a good thing Harry called us, she fell asleep in the middle of the road," Sophia answered. 

I feel a much bigger hand on my cheek and I know it's Niall.  "I'm so sorry," I hear Niall whisper. 

I want to push him away but I don't. "She leaves in four days," Liam says. 

"Technacially three, since it's like tweleve at night," Sophia chirps in. 

I can almost see Niall rolling his eyes at her fact. "Do you mind leaving us alone, I want to talk to her when she wakes up," Niall says. 

"Then get in line, Harry wants to talk to her too and she'll pick him, you know that," Liam says softly.

Which is true. Right now I may not want to settle down with Harry or date him, but he's the one who comorts me. He's the one who knows what to say and he's the one whose voice I like to hear when I'm upset. 

"I know...I just...I need her to hear me out," Niall whispered. 

I hear footsteps and I know everyone has left besides Niall, whose hand rest on my lower leg near my ankle. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ads," Niall looks over as I rub my eyes. 

I sit up, looking around the room, to my guess it must be one or two am since the sun isn't out and the moon is still very bright. His eyes are bright and he holds up a glass of water, but I shake my head. 

"I don't want anything from you," I whisper grabbing my hair tie and pulling my hair into a pony tail. "It's hot in here."

"The AC is on," Niall stated. 

I don't say anything back. "I know you're upset and mad...but please....just talk to me," Niall whispered. 

I look through my bag but I can't find my phone. "I need my phone," I whisper. "Did you hide that too?" I snap.

He shakes his head and grabs my elbow, I turn quickly. "Please," He begs. "Hear me out."

My eyes land on the gold object on the nightstand. "There it is," I reac over and grab my phone. 

Niall pulls it out of my hand. "Five minutes," He begs. 

I grab my phone, "You need to leave," I snap. "I'm calling Harry. I don't want to talk to you I want to talk to him, do you not understand that?" 

Niall looks down and away from me. "Just hear me out."

Niall looks back up slightly and his eyes meet mine. "Please," He whispered. 

I shake my head and he grips my shoulders forcing me to look at him, see his pain, what I have caused. No. What he has caused. 

"You brought this on yourself," I say. "Now if you don't mind I have an important call to make-"

He tosses my phone against the wall, breaking it. "Now you don't. Liam and Sophia are asleep and I justwant five minutes-"

"With the way you're acting no-"

"Just let me explain!" Niall shouts slamming down the lamp. 

I jump, "Why should I-"

"Because I love you!" He says, he quickly stops talking seeing what he said. 

.

{Vote and comment!

Please vote and comment so we can get this fanfic in the high 100's.}