Chapter 19

Harry's POV

"You called Kendall?" Adriana shrieked as we drove in the car, I gripped the wheel. I knew I shouldn't of said anything. 

"I did it so she would lie and say nothing happened!" I defended myself. 

"Lie? So you do still think I stole?" Adriana hissed. 

She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me in the car. I was making this much worse for myself by the minute. I should have chose my words more carefully. Her eyes watered, I had admitted to talking to Kendall after I found her talking to Colton on the phone which had started the whole fight in the first place. 

"No-"

"Well that's what you said," Adriana tossed her hands up in air as she stated her thoughts. "Because what I'm hearing is that it's okay for you to not believe in me, talk to Kendall and be best buddies but I can't talk to Colton?"

"Yes! Because you're being stupid and letting Colton back in your head," I yelled tossing my hands in the air and gripping the wheel again before I could hit a car. 

Adriana scoffed. "Fine Harry. Since I'm so stupid and a thief maybe we just shouldn't date," Adriana sneered. 

She turned in her seat. "That's not what I meant baby," I sighed calming down so I could think before I speak. 

"Then what did you mean?" Adriana hissed. 

I knew she didn't want me to answer. "I was asking Kendall to do a favor ok? I was trying to help you."

"You were trying to help yourself. All you wanted is to hear Kendall I didn't steal even though you were asking her to say it!" Adriana snapped. 

She rubbed her forehead. "I can't even look at you right now."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The fight was going on for what seemes like hours as I drove and most of it was Adriana decoding my words and putting her thoughts about it.

I parked and she stepped out of the car. "Can you stop being such a bitch? I was trying to help you!" I yelled as I opened the door to the room. 

Adriana's jaw dropped at my name calling and I stopped realzing what I called her. She slammed her purse down and walked into the bedroom. 

"I'm not the one being a bitch. It's Kendall. And you know what you seem way more found of her than me so maybe you should be with her!" Adriana yelled. 

I followed her in to the room and grabbed her arm spinning her around. She fought against my grip and I pushed her against the wall my body towering over hers. I brought my hand up and she flinched. 

"I would never hurt you, I told you that," I whispered cupping her face. 

"You already did," She whispered. "And it hurt way more than what Colton ever did."

My heart broke. I pulled her close kissing her, I kissed down her jaw line and sucked on the skin of her neck. 

"I'm done with Kendall," I said pulled her closer by the waist. 

Adriana let out a moan as I found her sweet spot. "I want you," I kissed up to her  ear. "I only want you. I'm so sorry baby."

I pushed away the hair. "S-Stop," She whispered as I pushed back the hair on her shoulder. 

"Tell me you don't want me. That you don't want to see me again." 

"I-I can't," She said her breathing increasing as I pulled on her shirt and kissed her chest. 

"You're so hot when you're angry," I said. 

"Harry," She whined. "I'm mad-"

"Be mad later," I whispered. "I'll do anything to have you back."

I pulled off the shirt and tossed it to the side. Adriana held on to my shoulders as I kissed her neck again, she let out a moan. 

"D-Don't talk to Kendall."

"Ok," I kissed her cheek and lips again unhooking her bra. "I'm yours. You're mine. No one elses. Got it?"

She nodded pulling on my curls and kissing me again as I picked her up and brought her to the bed. 

"I'll help you get through this. I'm yours and only yours," I promised kissing down her jaw. 

She nodded wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me down on the bed again. "No more Kendall."

"No more," I whispered my lips hovering over hers. 

I picked up my phone which held one missed call from Kendall and tossed it on the floor as I took off my shirt. 

"No more," I assured once more before kissing Adriana. 

I could hear my phone vibrating and I knew it was Kendall getting back to me about our agreement. But right now what was best for Adriana to hear was a simple lie.