Chapter 83

Chapter 83; I think

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

I pick up Anne, a small cast on her small chubby hand, it's pink with little flowers on it. I kiss her cheek, nose, forehead, just happy she's okay.

"...if you mix this with her milk the pain should leave her," The doctor tells Harry.

Anne lets out a small cry holding her hand out to Harry, her eyes watery as she wants her father. I bounce her lightly on my hip, trying to calm her as Harry talks. He puts his arm around me but doesn't stop talking to the doctor.

"Ga..." Anne says reaching her hands for him, her face scrunches up for a second. "G-G-Da," She says. "Dada."

Harry stops talking and his head snaps Anne's way. "Did she just say-"

"Da," She cried. "Dada!"

"It is normal, around this time they learn to talk, Anne has just picked it up quicker. She said ga a lot so she was trying to learn da," The doctor explains.

Harry takes her from my arm, "Well hasn't today been a big day for you?" He laughs softly looking at her cast. "I see you got your brains from me."

"Haha," I roll my eyes hitting his arm.

He chuckled and smiled at Anne. "Can you say it again?" He cooes.

She placed her cast hand on his shoulder and tugged at his curls. My thoughts turn to Spencer. "Our son hasn't started crawling, or saying anything," I say.

Dr. Hodge nods. "As I said Ms. Star, Anne has learned very quick for her age, it could be you give her more attention at home or it could be that she just thinks a little faster, it's a different story for everyone," He smiled.

His brown hair in a small quiff, he runs a hand through it a strand falling in front of his green eyes and he smiled once more brushing it aside. "Well, here is my card if there are anymore questions and here is the medince," He smiled.

I nod taking it, "Thank you," I smile back softly.

He nods and turns as I slip his card in my purse with the medicine. I turn to Anne tugging on Harry's curl, he looks in pain. "Ads," He says. "She's pulling on it."

I laugh, "I thought that's what you liked," I smirk.

"When you do it," He says. "Ads!"

Anne giggled tugging harder. I reach for her little hand and remove it from her fathers hair before she leaves him bald. Harry sighs in relief and runs a hand through it.

"We should go home now," He says. "I mean to Liams."

His lips press in a line and I nod, "Or we can give her the meds, set her in bed, and go out to get some pizza and talk," He offered.

I bite my lower lip. I would like that, a lot. But it would involve bringing up everything I'm not ready for. But I can't ignore this for the rest of my life. Anne rest her head on Harry's shoulder her eyes closing. Harry kissed her forehead and moves her brown hair out of her face.

"Okay," I sigh.

"If you don't want to we don't have too," Harry says walking out the door.

I shrug. "I'll never want to have this conversation. But we will have too," I say.

Harry reached over and rubbed my back softly. "I know. But we need to talk about it. I still love you and the last thing I want is to see you go," He said.

"Yeah," I say softly getting in the car. I take Anne's sleeping body and set her on her seat and buckle her up.

"I want you to know I've stopped everything," He says.

"Not now. It's been a long day and I don't want to fight," I sigh rubbing my eyes.

Harry takes this time at the red light to turn and look at me. He blinks a couple of times and presses his lips and a line.

"You think this will end up in a fight? I love you isn't that enough?" He asked turning around and driving.

"Niall loved me and that wasn't enough for me to forgive him," I say before thinking.

"Did you love Niall?" Harrys grip tighten on the wheel.

"I love you," I remind him.

Harry blinks. "That wasn't my question!" He yelled.

I close my eyes. I wasn't sure. I knew I had feelings for Niall and I knew they grew but I don't know how or what they are. I didn't know where they were leading me too.

"I-I-"

"Adriana," He says swiftly and rudely.

I press my lips in a line. "I think...yeah. A part of me does."

.

{vote! comment! lets get this story to the high 100's please! it would make me really happy!}