Chapter 49

Songs for this chapter 

Demi Lovato - Unbroken

Miley Cyus - Adore You

Harry's POV

"So Josh, how long have you been Adriana's body guard?" I asked as Sophia and Adriana sit on the boat. 

I grabbed a beer near Josh and hold one out to him, he seems a little scared and shakes his head no. 

"I've been her guard since she was twelve," He answered. 

I licked my lips popping the beer cap off, "Do you drink?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Not anymore," He huffs out standing tall and looking around. 

Liam grabs a fishing pole and starts untangling it from mine, I bring the cold beer to my lips and look at Josh. His eyes flicker to Adriana as she laughs as Liam puts his beer bottle on her stomach. 

"Tada!" He holds out his hands and the small giggles fall from her mouth until a full laugh leaves her. 

I study the way he watches Adriana, he loves her like a family memeber, he looks at her the same way my mum does. 

"So, you seem to like Adriana as a daughter," I said. 

"Yeah, after working for her for a while you get that feeling," He said. 

"Harry," Adriana smiled turning her head. "Can you give me an apple juice please?"

I nodd, "Sure thing love," I said as she turned back to Sophia and Liam. 

Josh looks at me and I dig my hand into the ice box. "You know Josh, you sure do hold a lot of...common features with Adriana," I say. 

Josh turns and looks out at the sea. "I think she's waiting for her juice box," He whispered. 

I grabbed it and walk over to Adriana sitting next to her, I let out a hiss and stand. "Shit...there's a hook in my ass Liam," I stated. "Watch were you put those things."

Adriana giggled opeing her juice as Liam came behind me and looked for the hook. "You should keep it in there...it's kind of kinky," Adriana said as Sophia broke out into a laugh, tucking her hair behind her ear. 

I chuckled, "Hey...my ass is on the line," I winked. 

"That was a good one, I'll give it to you," Adriana pointed a finger at me. 

She turned her head and looked at Josh. "You know Josh you can relaxe...I can 100% assure you no paps are going to attack," She smiled. 

Josh sat down in the far end of the boat. "You can join us," Sophia smiled, "We don't bite."

Josh pressed his lips in a line as she walked over and sat across from the girls. I flinched as I felt a small pinch on me bum. "Ow!" I turn and look at Liam. 

Adriana reached over and hit my bum. "Get over it," She stickes her tongue out and I sit next to her, putting my arm around her waist and pulling her close. 

The boat moves slowly and I hardly feel like I am on a boat. Adriana smiled and drank the juice running her hand up my arm and resting her hand on top of mine. I smiled and kissed her nose, she tilted her head up to capture her lips with mine and we both smile. 

"You know who should have joined us?" Sophia said. "Perrie," She stated. 

Adriana nodded, "I've never met her before-"

"Oh you would like her," Liam smiled. "She's just like you, but not pregnant. In fact her and Zayn met like you and Harry did. Through a contract, but once it ended they kept dating and now look at them, engaged," Liam stated. 

"Yeah, I never even noticed how much Perrie and Adriana had in common," I stated leaning back as the sun hit my face. 

I felt Adriana's hand on my leg and she moved it again. "Hey, it's alomst 2015, we're in November already," Adriana stated. "And what have I done with my life! Nothing!"

"Oh my god, same!" Sophia ran a hand through her hair. "I've literally slept," She said. 

"What about your birthday? You turned eighteen!" Liam said to Adriana. 

"Her birthday's on December 1st, get your facts striaght Liam," I teased with a fake harsh tone. "Baby hand me my beer."

Adriana grabbed the beer and gave it to me crinkling her nose. "Yuck."

"Why don't you like beer?" Sophia asked. 

"Bad experince with any type of alcohol," Adriana shrugged. 

I looked at Josh who seemes to be tense by the way Adriana spoke of it. "Any alcoholic family members?" Sophia asked. 

"Just her dad," I said for Adriana watching how Josh coughed and shifted in his seat. 

"Yeah, I don't really like to talk about it," Adriana said.

"I'm hungry," Sophia groaned. 

Liam tossed out his rod and handed me mine, I sit up and look at Adriana. "Do you know how to fish?" I asked. 

She shaked her head and I hold out my hand. She grabs it and I pull her up. I hand her the rode and place my arms around her looking up at her. 

"Okay put your index finger here," I whispered. 

She kissed my cheek and I repeated my action on her cheek holding her hands and guiding her. She smiled and did as told. "Now we bring our arm back," I said as we did. "And now release."

We watch as it drops far away and she smiled. "I'm so talented I know," She joked. 

I chuckled setting down my rod and turning her around. She grabs my hands intertwining our fingers and I bent down to kiss her. She pulls away and starts walking down the stairs into the cabin of the boat, her fingers still locked with mine and she leads the way. I turn and see that Liam and Sophia are still up there talking to Josh. 

"You okay?" I smiled. 

I closed the door and she nods opening the fridge. "I'm fine," She assured me. 

"Baby I know you have been hiding something from me, what is it?" I asked leaning on the island, Adriana takes in a deep breath. 

"The baby is side ways," She said. 

"Is that bad?" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

Adriana grabs something to eat her back to me. "It's not good when that happens," She informs me. "It's diffuclt to give birth...and the docotrs said since I have such a tiny body...it could cause me to much pain...the point where I could overwhelm my body and have heart failure."

.

.

.

{Vote and Comment for a faster updated. I've been feeling a little sick so I've been in bed writing and writing so the faster you vote and comment the faster I update. Let's get Fake Husband to the top 100 fanfics!

Follow my insta for imagines @SxualStyles }