Chapter 74

Chapter 74; Harry's Letter pt. 2

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

Niall's jaw opens and falls several time, taken back by me, lost of words. He looks like a fish gasping for water, serveal I's leave him too as he stutters. My arms cross over my chest and I try to hold back my tears, no wonder Harry hates me.

"Where is the other half? Did you read the letter?" I snap. 

Niall hangs his head, "I tossed the other half in some other trash, I don't remember which one," He says. 

I can practically see the steam leaving my head, I close my eyes gripping my head for a couple of seconds as I try to stay calm. 

"Did you read it?" I whisper.

Niall presses his lips in a line and nods, I shove at his chest and he stumbles back. He almost falls in the pool but stops himself, I turn. 

"What did it say?" I hissed. "Why is there a ring?"

"Nothing-"

"Don't. Don't lie to me, you've done enough and I don't need you to keep messing up, I'm holding in my anger!" I yell. 

Clealry it's not working but he deserves everything I say to him, Niall looks away and sits on the chair burying his face in his hands. 

"He just....he said something about him getting a blow job," He says. 

"Why is there a ring?" I hissed, I know why, but I need to hear it. 

Niall looks up at me. "Are you really so pathtic that you'll forget everything over a damn ring!" He yells. 

Pathtic? I'm pathtic? I'm not the one hiding mail over some realtionship that we know isn't going to last long. The tears pool at my eyes and start streaming down my face. 

"I never said I was going to forgive him," I say.

"But you are-"

"You have no idea what I'm going to do-"

"You're going to crawl back to him," Niall spits out. "You always do."

I close my eyes, I know that's how Harry and I are, but I never knew how stupid it sounded. I rub my eyes with the back of my hand and start walking inside, Niall following me, I turn shoving at him, he grabs my hands tossing them back. 

"Give me the other half," I hiss. 

Niall shakes his head, "Why so you can crawl back to him? So you can fight again, and cheat, then back together again. You said it yourself it happens all the time and a ring won't change that," Niall says. 

I'm speechless, the way he speaks and handled me wasn't the Niall I knew. In fact this whole fight opened my eyes, he was a nicer version of Colton, yeah he didn't hit me but his grip was hard and he did it on purpose. 

"I. Want. My. Letter," I hiss. 

Niall shakes his head and I kick the table, the vase falling. "Give me my letter! You had no right," I yell slapping him. 

He rubs his cheek and grabs my wrist gripping it as his eyes turn a darker shade of blue and he frowns. I whimper. 

"Stop, that hurts," I say.