Chapter 81

Chapter 81; Change

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"Ga," Anne breaks the silence, latching on to me as Harry places her in my arms and blocks my view from Niall. 

Niall stands on both legs, his eyes flickering between the two of us and the ring still in his hand. "You have some nerve coming here and propsing to her," Harry sneers. 

Niall chuckled looking down, "At least I'm man enough to do it face to face."

My jaw drops, I look down at Anne her eyes on the two. This great moment of her crawling was ruined and it was all over a ring. I hold her tight and step along side Harry. 

"Soph, can you take Anne and Spencer to the next room, I think Niall and I should talk," I whisper. 

Sophia nods and grabs Anne from my arms as Liam grabbed Spencer. Anne starts crying holding her arms out towards me, she struggles against Sophia and Sophia sets her down, Anne sobs crawling to me. 

"Gee you learn fast," I huff picking her up. 

She stops crying, Spencer looks at Liam and laughs placing his hand on his tattoos. "Come on buddy," Liam smiled walking with Sophia. 

"Niall," I look at him as I close the door and hold on to Anne. "That was amazing but...no."

I catch Harry smirking. "Ha."

"You too Harry...I'm not marrying you...I'm not marrying anyone right now," I decline them both. 

Harry looks at me. "Why?"

"Because a ring won't stop you from cheating," Niall laughs. "She said so herself."

I shake my head, "That's not it," I say. "I just...I'm not...I'm not sure were we stand."

"We're standing in Liam's house," Harry snapped. 

I roll my eyes. "Sorry," Harry sighed. 

Niall looks at me, "Do you really think he loves you...I mean look at his attutide with you," Niall tosses his hands up in the air pointing at Harry. 

"You're f u c k i n g kidding me? Of course I love her, you have some nerves saying I don't. In fact you out of anyone knows I love her. I only talked to you about her every damn day since I faked married her!" Harry yelled at Niall. "And you have the balls to go after her?"

I step back, watching the two. Harry pushed Niall and I let out a small shriek clingign on to my daughter. 

"Harry stop!" I snap pushing him with my free hand. 

Niall smirked fixing his shirt. "It's okay princess," Niall smirks. 

"Oh no no no no," I shake my head pushing the hair out of Anne's face. "If for one second you think I'm on your side I'm not and I'm not on yours Harry."

"Then what is this?" Harry asked. 

"I don't know, incase you haven't noticed I haven't had time to think about anything," I huff walking and sitting on the couch. 

Niall quickly takes the spot next to me, Anne rolling on my lap and on the floor softly she gets in crawling postion. She doesn't move she falls on her stomach and giggles, I sigh getting down next to her and rolling her on her back, rubbing her stomach. 

"Look, Niall...I already told you how I feel about us," I sigh. 

Harry sits in front of me by Anne's feet. "I already told you what I think," Niall says. "A ring won't stop Harry from cheating on you...I wouldn't hurt you-"

"Funny, do we all want to take a look at my brusied wrist?" I sneer. 

Niall looks down. "Sorry," He whispered. 

"I know," I whisper softly. 

I take my lower lip in between my teeth, "You should go," I say. 

"No," He shakes his head. 

"Just go," Harry snapped. 

I turn and look at Niall as I stand, the two stand with me and I cross my arms looking at Harry. "He clearly doesn't love you Adriana..He lied to you-"

My hand met Nialls cheek. 

I had just slapped Niall. 

His cheek was pink and I could hear the actaul slap, Harry smirks and pinches his bottom lip with his index finger and thumb trying not to laugh. I shake my hand by my waist, it must have hurt him because I felt the sting in my hand. 

"You lied to me too," I hissed at Niall. 

I turn and Niall grabs my arm. "Drop it," Harry sneered. 

I turn back and look at Niall. "What?" I frown. 

I run a shaky hand through my brown hair and look at him my eyes glossy and I'm going to lose it. His eyes are glossy too. 

"I know this is unfair to you...but you always knew it was him," I say to Niall. 

"He treats you like shit-"

"I do not!" Harry shouts. 

Niall looks away from me, "Yes you do, you cheated twice and lied to her, you're the reason she cried to sleep for nights and marrying her won't change the dumb ass bastard you are!" Niall screamed. 

"Stop-"

"And you think you're any f u c k i n g better? You took the drugs and you physically laid your hands on her!" Harry yelled.

I look back at Niall, "Please stop both of you-"

"I can make her way happier than you ever could," Niall glared at Harry. 

Harry laughs, a full on laugh. "I'm sure you could, I'm sure you know everything about her. I bet you don't know she only paints her nails for award shows and the next day she bites them off, I bet you don't know she hates pickles hates them but her craving was nutella and pickles. I bet you don't know she always picks an outfit out at night but changes it in the morning, or the fact that she hates coffee, or did you know that she cuts her chicken in half and only eats the right side? That all her favorite apps are on the right side and the ones she hates are on the left sides? I bet you didn't know she always takes the seeds of her apples and burries them but the next day forgets where she plants them. Or maybe you didn't know that she doesn't drink soda?" Harry list things off like crazy. 

"Did you know she has to wear one sock inside out and mis matched socks for good luck?" He asked. "Or that her underwear can't match her bra."

He stops and smirks at Niall. "But you wouldn't know that one would you?"

"You knew all that?" I whisper looking at Harry. 

"Of course," He smiled. "I notice everthing."

I smile looking down my face red. "Adriana I can learn all of those," Niall said. 

"Niall no...I may not be with Harry right now but I also won't be with you," I turn walking towards Harry. 

Niall takes a step, but this step changes everything. See, for the last two minutes I forgot who still on the ground. That Anne was trying to get on her knees to crawl, that I didn't pick her up. But I remember when I hear her screaming and crying.

{Vote, and comment! Please help me get this story to the high 100's!}