Chapter 88

Chapter 88 : Ideas

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

"I swear," Adriana crosses her arms over her chest, eyes narrowed at me. "If I find this again in the cart I will burry you."

She tosses the ice cream cartoon to the side and keeps walking down the aisle. It was amazing how she tryed to control the little things, like shopping for food. I hold Anne and she looks at me with wide eyes. 

"Come on baby, say 'mommy daddy can have ice cream,'" I cooed. 

Adriana rolled her eyes and smiled. "Seriously Harry no, you're leaving in two days, all the food you pick out you won't eat and it will go to waste," She says grabbing some diapers. 

They have some car toys and Spencers eyes get big and wide as he looks at them like they are the best thing in the world. He giggles holding his hands out for the package, Adriana smiled placing them in his hands. He smiled. 

"Who gets excited for diappers?" I asked. 

Spencer smiled. "It's the cars," Adriana explained. "I was talking to the doctor about that-"

"You called our young hot single doctor?" I asked. 

Adriana pushed the cart a little down and looks at the different bottles and cups picking one up. "I'm worried about him, we give all our attention to Anne and she picks things up like that," Adriana snapped her fingers. She leans over and covered Spencers ears. "What if he thinks we don't love him?"

"Baby, he has trouble holding his own head up, I hardly doubt he can think," I said bouncing Anne on my hip. 

Adriana drops her hands from Spencers ears, "Excatly! You're so negative! He's your child Harry!" She frowned turning and pushing the cart. 

"I'm sorry," I sighed, "It's just weird to me. Okay?"

"Still," She pouts. "Don't talk about him like that."

"I know," I said placing Anne in the stroller. Her eyes start to close and she blinks trying to stay awake.

"Dada."

"Shh baby," I soothed.

I look up and follow Adriana her eyes are on the shelves and she yawns. "Why don't you come on tour with me?" I asked. 

"Sure let me just leave the kids at home," She laughed. 

I pulled on her arm, turning her away from the baby food. "I'm not joking," I said. 

She smiled softly stroking my cheek. "I know," She smiled. "It's just they're are kids and won't surive in a tour bus, I'm not leaving them behind."

I frown, "What's your issue? They're our kids and you act like it's not true."

I sighed, placing my hands on her small waist and pulling her close to me as looks at me. Confusion, pain, and hurt clear on her face. "Well I know they're ours and don't get me wrong I love them, it's just. I have two days and all we have done is forgiven each other."

"Exactly, we don't want to push it do we?" Adriana questions me. 

I sighed, I know we were starting to fresh and trying to rebuild a realtionship. But to be honset I wasn't sure what I wanted. I loved my kids, I do love them. But I love the single life at the same time, I love not worrying about a thing. I love when I girl dances on me and I don't have to think about the girl waiting at home for me. 

I love not having to wait months for sex, to wait to be touched and held and kissed. I loved getting things when I wanted them, not when someone else wanted them. I loved being able to pull off the I'm Harry Styles and girls will drop to there knees for me faster than the speed of light. 

But I also loved Adriana. I loved the thought of her. I loved knowing she waits months to see me, to tell me she loves me. I love seeing her smile because of me, I love that she is happy and awaiting me when I get home. I love having the phone call when she starts off by saying how many days till we are together again. 

At the same time, I loved money. I loved that Sherly, her manager was paying me to be happy. I was dating the girl of my dreams, the one I loved, and being paid for it. I didn't see a harm in that, in fact it was just a pro rather than a con. 

"It's just I'll be gone for two months maybe three before you see me again, shouldn't I get a little action?" I asked Adriana. 

She shrugs. "Maybe," She said a small smirk on her face. 

"Aids," I groaned. 

She giggled and starts walking to the check out, she turns and grabs my shirt. "Fine, we can drop the kids off with Gemma and make the night about us," She smiled. 

I grinned. "Great," I agreed. 

"I'm happy we're making this work," Adriana says taking the stuff out of the cart. 

"Same," I whispered. 

I look down at my phone. "Have you ever thought about a three some?" I asked. 

Adriana chokes on air and turns to me. "It could be fun you know? A one night thing," I said taking stuff out of the cart. "Some random girl joining us. It could be fun."

Adriana blinks, "Excuse me?"

"It could spice things up," I added. 

"I can't believe you're bringing this up in a baby store!" Adriana hissed. 

"I'm just saying," I shrugged. "It could be fun."

Adriana rolls her eyes for real this time and pushes past me grabbing her wallet, a frown on her face and her cheeks red. The lady behind the counter smiled at her. 

"Hi! How are you-"

"I'm fine," Adriana cuts her off sliding the card. 

"Aids...don't get grumpy it was an idea-"

"An idea you bring up as we are trying to rebuild a realtionship! God Harry stop thinking with your dick and think with your head," She frowned grabbing her bag and walking to the car. 

I grabbed the kids and follow behind her. "I thought it could be fun. I guess not," I shrug. 

"You're sick," She glared at me slamming her car door shut. 

Well okay. 

{Sorry this is shitty. It's eleven at night, I'm tired and cranky. Anyways please vote and comment, I will try and update tomorrow!}