Chapter 69

Adriana's POV

His hand rubbed my back, easing the tensions and knots. Taking away the physical pain I was in, taking away the tension and knots slowly. I let out a low moan and a chuckle erupts from him, the bed shifts as he moves to get to my sides. I bury my face deeper in the white pillow, the smell of his cologne and my scent of coconut mixed together. I liked it. 

"You okay princess?" Niall kissed my shoulder. 

I let out a grunt. "Lower," I mumble, turning my head so my left cheek hits the pillow. 

Niall laughs slighty, but moves his hands lower. "There?" He asked. 

But the crack and my moan answer him, I close my eyes. "Gosh Niall, you're the best," I say as he moves back up to my shoulders. 

"Oh, I know," He winks. 

He presses harder and I sigh, happily. "Okay, I've got to get the mail," He says and I stand with him. 

I run down the stairs him on my heels. I laugh as he tosses me over his shoulder and grabs the mail before me. I giggle as he sits me down and I walk to the kitchen. 

"Bills...bills...managment....photos...junk..." He stops short and I look up at him. He tucks the letter under his arm. "Liam," He looks up and smiles at me but his eyes don't match. 

"You look a little worried to be getting a letter from your band memeber," I laugh. 

He shakes his head. "You have no idea," He mutters. 

"What?"

He smiled. "Nothing princess, I'll get in the shower and meet you down here for dinner." 

I nod and watch him go upstairs with his letter from Liam. I hear a long rip and the door close. I roll my eyes. 

"Boys."

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

"Anne, please baby stop," I whisper at three am. Did Adriana go through this?

I wonder if she has gotten my letter, I wonder how she is holding up. I swear if Niall doesn't treat her right I will make him regret it so bad. Anne sobs stop and I smile pressing a kiss to her cheek as I set her down.

Once I feel like they are both asleep for good I make my way back to my room and turn on the light. I turn on the telly and sit on the bed. 

"Adriana and Niall? We knew the lads of One Direction where close, but to share girls? Wow! Adriana and Niall were spotted on the beach, laughing and hugging. An inside source says Niall couldn't keep his hands off of her! Always with his arm around her or hand on her waist! Hmm...maybe Adriana can run two directions!" The women laughs. 

I roll my eyes and change the channel again. "Adriana Star and Niall-"

I sigh turning off the telly and slamming the remote down. While I'm taking care of the kids she's off with my bandmate having too much fun. I lean back on the bed and look at the white wall. I miss her so much, to much to even breath. 

She has done so much to me and I always f u c k up. I only hope that once she gets the letter she'll call back, give me one more chance. That she will let me prove to her that I do love her and clean up I can only hope. 

Hope. 

It seems so far away. 

Adriana is my hope and I can't imagine anyone else. I can't imagine having a life with anyone else, I need her. I want her. I love her. 

She needs to get that letter soon, before I keep lossing myself, slipping further and further away from myself.

.

.

{I need the cover by Friday April 18th. Just inbox me or post it on instagram with #FakeHusband2 or #SxualStyles or DM on Instagram. Winner gets a shout/out, follow, dediction, and a imagine on Instagram!}