Chapter 48

Songs for this chapter 

Katie - Sweet Sweet Melody

One Direction - Happily

Harry's POV

Adriana stretched out her arms as she walked out of the house. It didn't take her much convinsing for her to get me to come LA. Hell I would move to the moon just to make her happy. 

"I love the sun," She smiles. 

She closed the door to her house and I grabbed her hand as paps took photo's. Life was great right now. Adriana grabbed her sunglasses and put them on, letting out a sigh as she leans into me. I stand by the stop light and take out my phone, Adriana wraps her arms around my waist sinking down and I chuckle at how much energy she had today. 

"How do we plan on going about this," I asked. 

Today Adriana had the idea of travling around LA. "We go were our hearts take us," She said. 

I laugh and wrap my arm around her as we started walking down the street. "So, baby names," I said locking our fingers together. 

She looked down the street and points to the person across the street. "Is that Justin Bieber?" She asked. 

I can tell she wants to change the subject. All week when it came to baby talk she wouldn't want to talk, she would change the subject. I turned to were she was pointing and see nothing. "Ops. You missed him," Adriana wrapped her arms around my waist. 

"Adriana! Harry! Are you dating again?" A fan asked. 

We nod and keep walking as Adriana waved bye. We finally reach down town and Adriana twirled as she held my hand. 

"I love this city," She said in a sing song voice. 

"Baby," I pulled her in my arms. 

Adriana giggled hitting me playfully and I stumble into her. "Watch it idiot," She teased. 

"That was your fault!" I said tossing my hands in the air. 

She smiled bitting her lower lip and I can't help but laugh at how adorable she is. "So what's going on?" I asked after a while pulling her close. 

"I'm just worried," She admitted. 

"What if I am a terrible mother?" She whispered. "I never had a mother."

I hold her hand as we walk down the street, some fans waving. "You'll be a perfect mum," I promise. "You're always willing to help others and be there for them. That's what a mum does."

Adriana smiled, reaching up on her toes and grabbing my fedora, placing it on her head. "How am I?" She smiled in a lousy british accent and she's trying to distract me again, and I knew she was still upset by something else. 

"I do not talk like that!" I stated. 

"Right, you talk a tad bit slower," She said. "I'm Harry Styles and I love to leave the toliet seat up to piss my girlfriend off," She said slowly in a british accent. 

I laughed clapping my hands. "I do not leave the seat up to piss you off," I said. 

She rolled her eyes. "Sure," She said playfully. 

"I swear I don't," I laughed. 

She pinched my cheek and we walked into the cafe sitting down. The TV was on and it was playing an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Adriana scoffed. 

"I can't believe I actually kissed her," I mumbled sitting. 

"Yeah that's one way to put it," Adriana grumbled picking up a menu. 

I clamped my hands together and sat next to her, "So Liam invited us to go fishing with him and Sophia. Do you want to go?" I asked. 

"Sure," Adriana smiled putting the menu down, Josh her body guard stood a couple feet away. 

"You still have Josh as your guard?" I asked. 

She nodded, "He quite. He said he would never work for someone who hurts his daughter," Adriana stated. 

I smiled, looking back at Josh. My eyes locked on his features, he looked a lot like Adriana. They shared the same facial structre and eyes. Josh couldn't be her father. Adriana said that her father ran out when she was three and her mother tossed her out when she was five. Adriana said that they had no money and her dad drank his problems, an alcoholic father. I couldn't imagine him being Josh, Adriana adored Josh and Josh adored her back. If he was her father he would have said something right?

"Harry," Adriana smiled, tugging my arm. "What do you want?"

I look up to see the waiter snapping his gum. He looks bored as f u c k. His eyes land on me and he smiled, "What can I get for you?" He beamed. 

Adriana burries her face in my chest giggling. "I'll have whatever she's having, but with a green tea add two sugars," I said. 

He nods. "Call me if you need anything," He winked walking off. 

Adriana tossed her head back laughing. "Oh my god!" She giggled. "He was totally flirting with you!" She whispered. 

I shake my head. "He was not," I said. 

Adriana nods, a tear rolling down her face as she laughed to hard. "He was," She giggled. 

I wrap my arm around her. "Nope."

Adriana giggled, and I turned pressing my lips on hers. She smiled pulling on my caller to pull me closer, I feel her tongue slid across my lower lip. "Nope, not until you say he wasn't flirting with me," I whispered. 

She pouts and moves away. "Fine," She pouts. 

I let out a groan kissing her and she laughs. "I need to pee," She states standing. I watch as she walks past Josh and points to the bathroom door, he nods. 

I study his face, and I know, that he's hiding something. No one just leaves there job for a celebrity who can't promise to hire them. 

.

.

.

{Vote and comment! You'll get faster updates! 

Follow my insta for imagines @SxualStyles}